Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members (41490 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present / Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by erico2k2(m): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2018
greenhulk:

Oga, r u kididng me? A brand new well loaded autobiography will buy 2 of this Lexus and u go still collect change.
Exactly so tell me howmuch do you think a brand new 2018 Range rover Autobiography cost?
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by linkszelda: 11:06am On Jan 30, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
i tire oh.. Car is about 32milly or so, then to clear am for Ship na Like 10milly

Maybe it is a bullet proof model grin grin grin
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by 2lateBiafra: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2018
Jesse01:
Pastors dey enjoy oo clean ride coolmeanwhile 80% of d church members are poor tongue

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2018
erico2k2:

Exactly so tell me howmuch do you think a brand new 2018 Range rover Autobiography cost?

Bros for Nigeria I don't know and I don't even think u will easily find it in car stands unless u make an order. I know it cost around $200,00 When u make the order by urself u save some money, make order with the dealership it's going to be a lot more expensive but with less risk. I have seen 2016 range rover autobiography selling for 85m
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by erico2k2(m): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2018
greenhulk:

Bro it's a lot easier when u are in the UK. When u buy from dealerships here in Nigeria u have to pay up to 3 times the actual worth to get full after sales benefits. Toyota dealerships here sell Toyota Camry that is $25,000 for between 20-25m naira. So how much do u think they would sell a Lexus that is between $70-95,000?
Have a look bellow

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by erico2k2(m): 11:24am On Jan 30, 2018
greenhulk:

Bros for Nigeria I don't know and I don't even think u will easily find it in car stands unless u make an order. I know it cost around $200,00 When u make the order by urself u save some money, make order with the dealership it's going to be a lot more expensive but with less risk. I have seen 2016 range rover autobiography selling for 85m
I bought a brand new one 2012, but look at the one I posted, thats from the dealership take home £94,395.00
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by erico2k2(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2018
greenhulk:

None cost $200k, do your research well,the most xpenssive one we have is the full size Autobiography Hybrid cost less than £102k max.and thats the SDV.We over hype cars in 0ja.in todays Money thats less than N50m add shiping and clearing approx N15m,so with N70M U will land this beast in 9ja,Go back to this lexus ask yourself howmuch would land it Lies in the Post just got laid BARE!
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2018
erico2k2:

Have a look bellow

It depends on the location and dealer. have a look below.. and I can still get some on autotrader for like $118k

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 30, 2018
erico2k2:

None cost $200k, do your research well,the most xpenssive one we have is the full size Autobiography Hybrid cost less than £102k max.and thats the SDV.We over hype cars in 0ja.in todays Money thats less than N50m add shiping and clearing approx N15m,so with N70M U will land this beast in 9ja,Go back to this lexus ask yourself howmuch would land it Lies in the Post just got laid BARE!

WTF are u saying bro, shey na my papa get autotrader? I used autotrader because u also used autotrader. Prices of cars depend on the location. Did I make up the pictures below. And like I said earlier, when u ship in this cars urself u are on ur own (especially Toyotas). But when u buy from Toyota dealerships here its more expensive but u get ur full warranty and after sales service.

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by erico2k2(m): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2018
greenhulk:

It depends on the location and dealer. have a look below.. and I can still get some on autotrader for like $118k
Would that not be finance? but even at that its still wont cost N100k in 9ja with current xchange rate abi? cos as we speak £100k is N99,400,00
in all that toyota will not cost half,Im sure U agree with me.I also believe the reason why its so xspenssive in the US is cos they are exported there.down here its a bit cheaper,and its diesel,
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2018
erico2k2:

Would that not be finance? but even at that its still wont cost N100k in 9ja with current xchange rate abi? cos as we speak £100k is N99,400,00
in all that toyota will not cost half,Im sure U agree with me.I also believe the reason why its so xspenssive in the US is cos they are exported there.down here its a bit cheaper,and its diesel

I'm not saying its worth N100m... But I laugh at people that think they can buy a $99,000 car in Nigeria for N40m when an ordinary Camry is sellling for around 20-25m (Call Elizade and make inquiry). Like I said it all comes down to the dealership, some are greedy and make up to 10-20m from sales of 1 car especially the expensive luxury cars.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by erico2k2(m): 11:52am On Jan 30, 2018
greenhulk:

I'm not saying its worth N100m... But I laugh at people that think they can buy a $99,000 car in Nigeria for N40m. Like I said it all comes down to the dealership, some are greedy and make up to 10-20m from sales of 1 car especially the expensive luxury cars.
Well thats is true, I jst spoke to a friend of mine, who is in the know of car sales as per xport cars Uk/US, he jst made me realize £110k is $154K, I 4got that and if U add the US tax on imports I see how you easily arrive at $200k plus.We are lucky this car is made here in the Uk so we get it almost $60k cheaper.SO if U need to buy a Range rover to ship to Nigeria, you know where to come,But still I wont buy a lexus SUV, I will do a Range,Merc,Audi,Porche or a Jeep.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 30, 2018
erico2k2:

Well thats is true, I jst spoke to a friend of mine, who is in the know of car sales as per xport cars Uk/US, he jst made me realize £110k is $154K, I 4got that and if U add the US tax on imports I see how you easily arrive at $200k plus.We are lucky this car is made here in the Uk so we get it almost $60k cheaper.SO if U need to buy a Range rover to ship to Nigeria, you know where to come,But still I wont buy a lexus SUV, I will do a Range,Merc,Audi,Porche or a Jeep.

Right. I don't think Land Rover make their Range Rovers in the USA (I might be wrong), just like Mercedez makes all their AMG engines in Germany and ship to the US for the US market. Land Rover has plants in the UK so I expect their vehicles to be cheaper in the Uk. But bro, pls try call Elizade or any Toyota dealership in Nigeria and ask how much they sell a brand new corolla or camry.. u will be surprised. Buying a car in naija is messed up and on top of that u are getting a toned down trim version.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by erico2k2(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
greenhulk:

Right. I don't think Land Rover make their Range Rovers in the USA (I might be wrong), just like Mercedez makes all their AMG engines in Germany and ship to the US for the US market. Land Rover has plants in the UK so I expect their vehicles to be cheaper in the Uk. But bro, pls try call Elizade or any Toyota dealership in Nigeria and ask how much they sell a brand new corolla or camry.. u will be surprised. Buying a car in naija is messed up and on top of that u are getting a toned down trim version.
Yep Land Rover make all thier cars here.Nah I will never buy a brand new car in 9ja, as a matter of fact if U buy brand new to export for personal use you can claim your VAT back which is 20% and that alone covers you container cost! and it is worthy to note as well that these guys in 9ja go fru hell securing $$$$$ so they are not buying at current mkt value rather blck mkt rate.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Akmukoro: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
even Judas complained when an expensive perfume was used on the Lord Jesus
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
100m indeed.. even bomb proof version is not worth that much. iranu!
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by progress69: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
aonag:
100m indeed.. even bomb proof version is not worth that much. iranu!
Kingsoul1:
Vehicle that is not more than N50million angry ah tire for some people this one achaghi acha seff mtcheew
erico2k2:

How o n Earth is this N100m?Even the full size full option Range Rover Sport do not cost as much! this is above £200k as we speak
Yankee101:
It's $85,000, how did they arrive at NGN100M?

Trezzyhelm, nationalhelm, newshelm
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by KendrickAyomide: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
vena92:
Grow up! You do not have tobe be abusive to make a point! I just told you that's the price of a Brandnew one.
i don't need a prophet to tell me that brand new cars are more expensive... This car in particular is Not a Brand new one!
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by KendrickAyomide: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
greenhulk:

Lol. Pls go to a brand new car stand find out how much they sell a brand new 2018 Camry that costs $25,000. Trust me it's above 20m. See as u just calculate 42m for a top of the line Lexus suv that is even more expensive than the Land cruiser. This car is sold for between 75-95m depending on the trim.
i am extremely aware of that.. but this car in particula is not a new one !
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by gidyambi(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
this car no reach 100million naira.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by wirinet(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
nowpresence:

and who told you he hasn't done that. Do you know when he started doing charity. Do you know how many houses he has built for his members.
Provide statistics please. When did he start doing charity and to whom? Does he run a charity foundatuon? How many houses has he built for how many members? Are you saying all or most members of his church has the bare necessities of life?

what is wrong in a little enjoyment. Besides he is 70yrs old, so he shouldn't enjoy before he dies because some people are living in poverty.
So enjoyment according to your own gospel is driving a N100 million car? In that case you must be suffering as I am certain you do not even drive a N1million car. In fact most people in the world must be suffering including Christians because only very few people can afford to drive a N100 million car.
The new Christian doctrine of vain materialism is very destructive to the soul.

Money can buy all material things but money can't buy the real things like happiness, love and peace.

with the income you earn, how many people have you helped?
the man has paid his dues let him enjoy.

That is between him and his conscience, but at least he is not scamming poor people to maintain an exorbitant life style.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by gare(f): 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
Netanyahu1:

100 million means more People fed. I think you are the one that is confused . When there are still people like Jose Mujica a life I see no reason for this stupidity from Christians.

http://astoundable.com/worlds-poorest-president/

may God really have mercy on you guys
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by vertueptime: 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
That car is not up to 100Million Naira... Bloggers will not make heaven !

Yes its not more than 40m plus its not new and definitely not 2018
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Redeemite(m): 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wow Wat A Great Gift From A Cheerful Member
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by nowpresence(f): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
wirinet:

Provide statistics please. When did he start doing charity and to whom? Does he run a charity foundatuon? How many houses has he built for how many members? Are you saying all or most members of his church has the bare necessities of life?

So enjoyment according to your own gospel is driving a N100 million car? In that case you must be suffering as I am certain you do not even drive a N1million car. In fact most people in the world must be suffering including Christians because only very few people can afford to drive a N100 million car.
The new Christian doctrine of vain materialism is very destructive to the soul.

Money can buy all material things but money can't buy the real things like happiness, love and peace.

That is between him and his conscience, but at least he is not scamming poor people to maintain an exorbitant life style.

if you want statistics you can go to his church to ask his members. I don't go about counting the good he does to people and I don't think he does as well. Anybody who counts the good he does to his neighbor definitely did not do it from a genuine heart.

As for necessity of life which are food, shelter and clothing, I don't think any of them lack that. you can carry out your investigation yourself.
he can't bring everyone out of poverty, he can only do his best, which he has done and still doing. Even during Jesus time there were still poor people.
so what are you saying?

I never stated that driving 100mil car is enjoyment. There is no standard for enjoyment. Everyone has their own way of enjoying themselves.
I only said he is already old and he should himself because he has paid his dues. He has worked hard over the years, he has blessed so many people in different ways. 100mil is nothing compared to what he has done.
for me, I don't need a car to be happy.

The Bishop doesnt Even preach prosperity he preaches repentance. He always says "repent for Jesus is coming ". That was how he got the nickname 'demon destroyer' and he also goes to shrine to destroy them if he is invited by the villagers or whoever. someone even said it earlier.

The Bishop doesn't scam people. He has never forced anyone to put offering or tithe. People put money out of their free will. Like I said, he is not a prosperity preacher. Have any of the members complained to you? so why are you drinking panadol for another person 's headache. His members are mentally OK, so if they want to put offering or buy a car for their Bishop, it's non of your business.

For the guy I quoted earlier nobody said you have to be rich for you to give to the needy likewise you.
Do your part, I do my part and you live judgement for God, nobody is perfect.

To end this, he is as simple as your everyday person he doesn't have an exorbitant lifestyle.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by kabillion(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
Toyota! Una no go kill person with all dis maddest designs
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by JMOB(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
what will he use the SUV for, na wa for these days pastors
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by StevieGee27: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
Saint my ass.
Another fraudster that needs to be locked up for life.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Yankee101: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
greenhulk:

Relax, not saying this car is worth 100m but I have certainly seen some at car stands sold for between 85-95m. The $85,000 u quoted is for the basic trim, the fully loaded trim can go as high as $100,000. If a brand new 2018 toyota Camry of $25,000 can be selling here for 20m plus, how much would u expect a car for $100,000 to cost. Just saying. The exhange rate and customs duty on new cars is messed up bro.

Let's go with your $100,000. I ship cars. Roro is $1000, 2k max. Let's say you clear with cost price (which is impossible). You're still way below NGN100M.

Nigerians love pumping prices to show they are better than the next person.

Even for the top trim, you get heavy discounts on your MSRP when paying cash.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
Yankee101:

Let's go with your $100,000. I ship cars. Roro is $1000, 2k max. Let's say you clear with cost price (which is impossible). You're still way below NGN100M.

Nigerians love pumping prices to show they are better than the next person.

Even for the top trim, you get heavy discounts on your MSRP when paying cash.

Are u also going to offer me after sales service and powertrain warranty for 10 yrs or 100,000 miles?
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Yankee101: 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
greenhulk:

Are u also going to offer me after sales service and powertrain warranty for 10 yrs or 100,000 miles?

Lexus is the Luxury product of TOYOTA. You don't 'pay' for warranties. Warranties are fixed costs Bourne by manufacturers. So all you need to do is drive into any Toyota dealership in Nigeria and get free service covered by warranty. They are reimbursed by Toyota international. If you mistakenly take your brand new car to a road side Mech na u sabi.

Call Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) to get an idea of how car warranties work if you dont know.

When you pay cost price it includes warranty.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
Yankee101:

Lexus is the Luxury product of TOYOTA. You don't 'pay' for warranties. Warranties are fixed costs Bourne by manufacturers. So all you need to do is drive into any Toyota dealership in Nigeria and get free service covered by warranty. They are reimbursed by Toyota international. If you mistakenly take your brand new car to a road side Mech na u sabi.

Call Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) to get an idea of how car warranties work if you dont know.

When you pay cost price it includes warranty.

Not entirely true bro. Yes I know warranties are borne by manufacturers but ur warranty gets limited when u import a brand new car from abroad without going through the dealership. Why do u think Toyota Nigeria is selling a 2017 camry that mostly Dubai specs and not as loaded as top of the line American specs for 20-25m naira? This is a car that sells for around $25,000 and when u ship it urself u can land it for around 15m naira for a more loaded trim. Most of the Lexus sold brand new in Nigeria are UAE specs, if u take an American specs Lexus to Toyota dealership in Nigeria they won't fix it under warranty especially when some of the parts are different and u are not getting any after sales service. And if here's any recall on ur particular model it will be difficult for u to benefit from it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Caught Inside His Shrine At A Naval Base In Delta. Photos / "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) / Why I Visited President Buhari – Father Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.