Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members (41752 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present / Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by thunderbabs: 9:37am On Jan 30, 2018
Freeze is coming for yall cool
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by KendrickAyomide: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2018
vena92:
Oga a brand new 2018 model from Elizade/Toyota Nigeria LTD is about that amount. There's a Pastor in my Church who bought the Lx570,Gx460, a LandCruiser and a RangeRover Vogue all brand new,it rumoured that they cost him about 300million Naira.
Quiet !! idiot.. that's a 2017 Model ! does that car look like a brand new one?
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by 2bam: 9:44am On Jan 30, 2018
This is a special order!
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Nonnyflex(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2018
Did they address him as the only begotten son of God or am I hallucinating
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Troublemaker007(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
It's really sad I tells you embarassed

Honestly one reason I don’t feel sorry for gullible people. Their destiny is in their hands. The only difference between Christians, Muslims and Idol worshippers is their hate for each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by GenAnsahCinC: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2018
VainGlory
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Iphone5: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2018
This rubbish for 100 million

Tufiakwa
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Tomoyayi(m): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2018
N100M, embarassed Freeze is coming for you people
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by nowpresence(f): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2018
apart from chief s. o. olotu he has other rich members though they might not be popular and also the church has huge members, if the church decides to donate money for a month they will be able to raise money to buy that car.

The Bishop is a giver. Right from the onset of that church he has being giving members money to build house, children school fees. he has raised some of his members from poverty. Even the members will tell you that. So what is 100mil that they can't sacrifice for their Bishop.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Honestly one reason I don’t feel sorry for gullible people. Their destiny is in their hands. The only difference between Christians, Muslims and Idol worshippers is their hate for each other.
You are not far the truth to be frank
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by GenAnsahCinC: 10:00am On Jan 30, 2018
nowpresence:
apart from chief s. o. olotu he has other rich members though they might not be popular and also the church has huge members, if the church decides to donate money for a month they will be able to raise money to buy that car.

The Bishop is a giver. Right from the onset of that church he has being giving members money to build house, children school fees. he has raised some of his members from poverty. Even the members will tell you that. So what is 100mil that they can't sacrifice for their Bishop.

y cant he tell them to allocate that money for something reasonable?
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by nowpresence(f): 10:05am On Jan 30, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

y cant he tell them to allocate that money for something reasonable?
like what?
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 30, 2018
Men of God turning themselves to God of Men
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by rollyfst: 10:07am On Jan 30, 2018
The bishop should sell the jeep to help the poor if he is truly msn of God, just as Pop Francis did to his labogini gift to him.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by vena92: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Quiet !! idiot.. that's a 2017 Model ! does that car look like a brand new one?
Grow up! You do not have tobe be abusive to make a point! I just told you that's the price of a Brandnew one.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by charlesazeh(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2018
wirinet:

A sheeple spotted! Now why will a pastor encourage his members to donate N100 car to him when majority of his followers cannot afford 2 meals a day, cannot afford decent accomodation and are searching for one help or the other?
Jealousy about what? That pastors are exploiting their members the same way politicians are exploiting the masses.

read about this man of God...he has been into charity works, building houses for the poor women and men also help the poor financially...he is a good man and deserves what ever they gave him as a gift.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by GenAnsahCinC: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2018
nowpresence:
like what?
are there no orphanage homes there? Or prison? Donate it to the orphanage
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by dontbothermuch: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2018
This kind journalism

Headline full everywhere
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by colestephan86: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2018
100 mio, does toyota have any product at that price? Pls enlighten me o
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by nowpresence(f): 10:19am On Jan 30, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

are there no orphanage homes there? Or prison?
Donate it to the orphanage
and who told you he hasn't done that. Do you know when he started doing charity. Do you know how many houses he has built for his members.

what is wrong in a little enjoyment. Besides he is 70yrs old, so he shouldn't enjoy before he dies because some people are living in poverty.

with the income you earn, how many people have you helped?

the man has paid his dues let him enjoy.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 30, 2018
Yankee101:
It's $85,000, how did they arrive at NGN100M?

Relax, not saying this car is worth 100m but I have certainly seen some at car stands sold for between 85-95m. The $85,000 u quoted is for the basic trim, the fully loaded trim can go as high as $100,000. If a brand new 2018 toyota Camry of $25,000 can be selling here for 20m plus, how much would u expect a car for $100,000 to cost. Just saying. The exhange rate and customs duty on new cars is messed up bro.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Pecca: 10:22am On Jan 30, 2018
Makes me think of olumba olumba obu! why?
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Pecca: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2018
Makes me think of olumba olumba obu! why?makes me think of olumba olumba obu! why?
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2018
wirinet:

A sheeple spotted! Now why will a pastor encourage his members to donate N100 car to him when majority of his followers cannot afford 2 meals a day, cannot afford decent accomodation and are searching for one help or the other?
Jealousy about what? That pastors are exploiting their members the same way politicians are exploiting the masses.
some of them can even steal and donate to pastors as Akingbola and Ibru did and gave money and jet to Adeboye. Pastors encouraging corruption
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
i tire oh.. Car is about 32milly or so, then to clear am for Ship na Like 10milly

Lol. Pls go to a brand new car stand find out how much they sell a brand new 2018 Camry that costs $25,000. Trust me it's above 20m. See as u just calculate 42m for a top of the line Lexus suv that is even more expensive than the Land cruiser. This car is sold for between 75-95m depending on the trim.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Ifebazz(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2018
The pastors buy these cars and only asks his cohorts to arrange it to make it look like they are the ones buying it.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by erico2k2(m): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2018
zoba88:
Warri Bishop Receives N100m Lexus SUV Jeep As Birthday Gift From Members (Photos)

BISHOP OF THE WHOLE WORLD RECEIVES 100 MILLION NAIRA JEEP AS BIRTHDAY GIFT.

The Bishop of God’s Grace Ministry, Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu, also known as the Bishop of the Whole World and Jesus Holiness, has received a 2018 Lexus Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) as birthday gift.

According to reports,Saint Miyerijesus received the Lexus LX 570 2018 model valued at about N100 million as a gift to mark his 70th birthday anniversary by his children in the Lord. The anniversary marks the Bishop's 70th birthday on earth and 56th in Heaven. A special service was conducted to mark the double birthday celebrations at the Ministry's headquarters based in Warri,Delta state.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/nigerian-bishop-receives-n100m-lexus.html?m=1
How o n Earth is this N100m?Even the full size full option Range Rover Sport do not cost as much! this is above £200k as we speak
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by erico2k2(m): 10:39am On Jan 30, 2018
greenhulk:

Lol. Pls go to a brand new car stand find out how much they sell a brand new 2018 Camry that costs $25,000. Trust me it's above 20m. See as u just calculate 42m for a top of the line Lexus suv that is even more expensive than the Land cruiser. This car is sold for between 75-95m depending on the trim.
Oga, as U know cost of cars reach let me ask you, this and 2018 Range Rover Autobiography which do you think cost more
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by XINZ: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2018
cyndy1000:
You go fear names see all the names he is answering. Meanwhile if a church member as them for 5k for a critical situation they will disappoint him.

Bishop of the whole world grin
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 30, 2018
erico2k2:

Oga, as U know cost of cars reach let me ask you, this and 2018 Range Rover Autobiography which do you think cost more

Oga, r u kididng me? A brand new well loaded autobiography will buy 2 of this Lexus and u go still collect change.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Kingsoul1(m): 10:54am On Jan 30, 2018
Vehicle that is not more than N50million angry ah tire for some people this one achaghi acha seff mtcheew
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2018
erico2k2:

How o n Earth is this N100m?Even the full size full option Range Rover Sport do not cost as much! this is above £200k as we speak

Bro it's a lot easier when u are in the UK. When u buy from dealerships here in Nigeria u have to pay up to 3 times the actual worth to get full after sales benefits. Toyota dealerships here sell Toyota Camry that is $25,000 for between 20-25m naira. So how much do u think they would sell a Lexus that is between $70-95,000?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) / "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.