Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members (41485 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present / Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by hushpapi(m): 8:26am On Jan 30, 2018
Buhari haters blame Buhari for change they forgot the real change start from men of God.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by b3llo(m): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2018
The person that gifted this powerful machine to this Bishop must have being blessed immeasurably by him in word, wisdom, knowledge etc..... Whom God has blessed no man can curse.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by maberry(m): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by yemzzy22(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2018
he should have rejected it and say he not taking it to heaven all are perishable product who no like better thing
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Kobicove(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2018
You bloggers will rot in the hottest part of hell fire, I repeat , the very hottest part of hell fire.

That car does not cost up to N100 million!
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Adeyeancah(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2018
Demon destroyer cheesy
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by faizsanusi(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2018
This stupid bloggers and their lies. I dont know since when lexus started making 100million naira car. Abi how is 90 thousand dollard equal to 100million. Foolish people. ��
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Isaacpyo04(m): 8:34am On Jan 30, 2018
zoba88:
Warri Bishop Receives N100m Lexus SUV Jeep As Birthday Gift From Members (Photos)

BISHOP OF THE WHOLE WORLD RECEIVES 100 MILLION NAIRA JEEP AS BIRTHDAY GIFT.

The Bishop of God’s Grace Ministry, Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu, also known as the Bishop of the Whole World and Jesus Holiness, has received a 2018 Lexus Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) as birthday gift.

According to reports,Saint Miyerijesus received the Lexus LX 570 2018 model valued at about N100 million as a gift to mark his 70th birthday anniversary by his children in the Lord. The anniversary marks the Bishop's 70th birthday on earth and 56th in Heaven. A special service was conducted to mark the double birthday celebrations at the Ministry's headquarters based in Warri,Delta state.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/nigerian-bishop-receives-n100m-lexus.html?m=1
100 million bawo?
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by maticdamian(m): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2018
In this same Nigeria
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by queenvivian: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2018
Oga bishop please sell off the car..use the money too help the poor masses..
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Shaev7(m): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2018
He calls himself Saint? weird!
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Goldstan3757: 8:51am On Jan 30, 2018
Nigerian Pope grin grin
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by joenor(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2018
Na wah, the way niaja nine hype things sha.... 100M and na 42M sad
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Achorise: 8:54am On Jan 30, 2018
That man is humble and kind, he has rich members who can give him 400 million worth of car, he never asked for it, but few well to do people thought it wise to make him happy.
A man that has no house, but have built houses for members.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 30, 2018
Freeze. Oya food � yaff done for ground

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Troublemaker007(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
I won't be surprised that among those members there are people who can't even afford 3square meal comfortably but, can afford to buy a private jet for an already made man

Not just people but 97% of that church members are so poor and could be classified among beggars you see on the streets

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Iruosonobrugwhe: 8:58am On Jan 30, 2018
That church has quite a number of its members sitting below the financial poverty line. But whats my business....happy birthday to the apple of Gos eye............

signed: the Udara of Gods eye
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by jesicajonna(m): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
That car is not up to 100Million Naira... Bloggers will not make heaven !
grin
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Harrynight(m): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2018
the front view is everything
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Iruosonobrugwhe: 9:00am On Jan 30, 2018
the richest man in his church is S.O.Olotu.......leave matter for mathias.....no be them Adefarasin type of members e get oo

Achorise:
That man is humble and kind, he has rich members who can give him 400 million worth of car, he never asked for it, but few well to do people thought it wise to make him happy.
A man that has no house, but have built houses for members.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by gare(f): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
I won't be surprised that among those members there are people who can't even afford 3square meal comfortably but, can afford to buy a private jet for an already made man

IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS MAN OF GOD, YOU JUST SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HE FEEDS AND PUT ROOF OVER THEIR HEAD, YOU GUYS JUST COME HERE AND SAY RUBBISH BECAUSE OTHERS ARE SAYING.

YOU ALL NEED TO BE CAREFUL HOW YOU ATTACK MEN OF GOD, SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW HOW YOUR PROBLEM STARTED.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2018
Christianity the African style.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2018
who made him bishop of the world?
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 30, 2018
gare:

IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS MAN OF GOD, YOU JUST SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HE FEEDS AND PUT ROOF OVER THEIR HEAD, YOU GUYS JUST COME HERE AND SAY RUBBISH BECAUSE OTHERS ARE SAYING.

YOU ALL NEED TO BE CAREFUL HOW YOU ATTACK MEN OF GOD, SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW HOW YOUR PROBLEM STARTED.

100 million means more People fed. I think you are the one that is confused . When there are still people like Jose Mujica a life I see no reason for this stupidity from Christians.

http://astoundable.com/worlds-poorest-president/
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by begwong: 9:13am On Jan 30, 2018
Next birthday now go be private jet abi! 100million! Do you have any sense that that figure can change the lives of the impoverished members? Abi all members dey work for shell ni?
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Not just people but 97% of that church members are so poor and could be classified among beggars you see on the streets
It's really sad I tells you embarassed
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by vena92: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
That car is not up to 100Million Naira... Bloggers will not make heaven !
Oga a brand new 2018 model from Elizade/Toyota Nigeria LTD is about that amount. There's a Pastor in my Church who bought the Lx570,Gx460, a LandCruiser and a RangeRover Vogue all brand new,it rumoured that they cost him about 300million Naira.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by homesteady(m): 9:20am On Jan 30, 2018
Fvck!!! This car is fvcking crazy!
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by sirusX(m): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2018
I’m not comfortable with his titles....abi names he wants people to call him
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Sirmuel1(m): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2018
Mrjo:
THAT'S CUTE, MY OWN IS ON THE WAY

You be Pastor?? cheesy
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by mcmyvoice: 9:31am On Jan 30, 2018
Three-Row 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 8A) Two-Row 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 8A) Three-Row 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 8A) MSRP from $90380 See LX 570 Inventory See Inventory

The above is the specification of the car and the price. When you approximate it cost $100,000 about #37, 000000

Where did you people get #100,000,000?
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by vena92: 9:34am On Jan 30, 2018
mcmyvoice:
Three-Row 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 8A) Two-Row 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 8A) Three-Row 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 8A) MSRP from $90380 See LX 570 Inventory See Inventory

The above is the specification of the car and the price. When you approximate it cost $100,000 about #37, 000000

Where did you people get #100,000,000?
That's the price of a Brandnew one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Caught Inside His Shrine At A Naval Base In Delta. Photos / "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) / Why I Visited President Buhari – Father Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.