Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members (41758 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present / Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Yankee101: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
greenhulk:

Not entirely true bro. Yes I know warranties are borne by manufacturers but ur warranty gets limited when u import a brand new car from abroad without going through the dealership. Why do u think Toyota Nigeria is selling a 2017 camry that mostly Dubai specs and not as loaded as top of the line American specs for 20-25m naira? This is a car that sells for around $25,000 and when u ship it urself u can land it for around 15m naira for a more loaded trim. Most of the Lexus sold brand new in Nigeria are UAE specs, if u take an American specs Lexus to Toyota dealership in Nigeria they won't fix it under warranty especially when some of the parts are different and u are not getting any after sales service.

Your argument is only reinforcing my earlier point. The car is nowhere near NGN100M. Simple.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
Yankee101:

Your argument is only reinforcing my earlier point. The car is nowhere near NGN100M. Simple.

I never said its worth N100m especially when u are shipping it in. But if u walk into a Toyota dealership in Nigeria to drive away with this car same day then u will be paying close to that amount. The price of a car is the amount the buyer pays for it and no what he's supposed to pay for it. Got it?

I have worked at a dealership and I know how much we use to sell brand new cars compared to what they actually worth when imported.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Yankee101: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
greenhulk:

I never said its worth N100m especially when u are shipping it in. But if u walk into a Toyota dealership in Nigeria to drive away with this car same day then u will be paying close to that amount. The price of a car is the amount the buyer pays for it and no what he's supposed to pay for it. Got it?

I have worked at a dealership and I know how much we use to sell brand new cars compared to what they actually worth when imported.

We've established dealerships. You only work For them.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Yankee101:

We've established dealerships. You only work For them.

And just in what way does that make my comments invalid?
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Yankee101: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
greenhulk:

And just in what way does that make my comments invalid?

In marketing, we say 'perception is reality'. Your reality is real to you and I'm not trying to diminish that, cos you can only work with the information at your disposal. The truth, now, that's an entirely different matter.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by kennethEdewor(m): 12:19am On Mar 18, 2019
Iruosonobrugwhe:
the richest man in his church is S.O.Olotu.......leave matter for mathias.....no be them Adefarasin type of members e get oo

CHIEF S.O Olotu alone no fit buy am car worth #400m? Abeg u fit mention Adefarasin wealthy members wey get money pass Olotu? Me Wan know because na d church me dey attend oo.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members by Abhulimenfavour: 8:32am On Nov 23, 2021
May God have mercy on you all who spoke ill of this man and God bless you irou....
God has used this man mightyly he has destroyed idol converted a whole village to Christ go to udu,owihian,ughelli ask anyone from delta about this man they will tell you about the amazing works he has done to tell you a fact ask any of his members he bought all the motorcycles in delta state and gave them all to repented armed robbers even the then president of Nigeria yar adua commended him he was the first in delta to do so before the lyks of ayo came on board he even gave someone 8.5million when he told him he owes dat money he gave him as dash so if you don know him don't say ill of him he is God's servant if you wanna clear doubt ask anyone from delta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua / "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.