Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" (78248 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BERNIMOORE: 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Thank you very much. Ur post deserve a front page. please create a trend for this.
lets see if Nairaland will take it to front page
Thank you, I took my time to analyse and of was just that sowoore is a fraud thinking everyone is dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BERNIMOORE: 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
petra1:

You don’t know what set up is . May you not experience it . By the time they put the facts and lies together before you and form a story out of it . Your legs can give way . Even in your innocence . Especially to public’ figure . Someone can take selfie with you and it’s with intention . God help you of the person did it on multiple occasion . Especially you MR good man who like to make everyone happy . Even though you took selfie with many on that day but this one created a story . Going public’ what can you say . Before you can explain yourself if anyone cares to hear , your image is smeared . They will let you know the plan they have if you don’t Cooperate . A pastor almost went to jail , they paid ransom money into his account . That’s all . They don’t need the money all they wanted was to send him to jail . It there was a real kidnap just to set him up .

A lady called a pastor that her younger sister carried knife to stab her . The pastor rushes there that night . He didn’t see a younger sister . Only the lady , the lady says the sister has ran out . A man knocks on the door . I want to see the pastor . The lady shouts at him . Go and wait for him in his office . The pastor comes out . The man is not there . Following day . The man calls the pastor and demanded 200k or he will go to the press and claim the pastor was having affair . The pastor calls a bluff . Few hours . Local newspaper men called the pastor that a story came to them . Will he pay them or pay later to give his own side . The pastor calls his lawyer . The lawyer had to call some militant to warn them . If they publish any such . The pastor still paid o but small egunje. Because the lawyer said he can nail them but image would have been stained . It’s not about justice it’s about attacking your name . Apostle was very courageous he stood his ground .

have you seen the latest video that counters sowoore video of June 2017? Just imagine the frame up
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Oturutax: 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
BushWickBill:

They won't hear it o.
They can't hear it.

They are brainwashed beyond recognition so their senses aren't in play here. They can't use their brain unless their GO/Bishops/Pastors/Revs tell them to

All the more reason to believe that the apology was either stage-managed or done as PR by the fake apostle.

oga if you no get talk just shût up. Do you know Apostle Suleman personally to call him fake? Learn not to judge from afar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by OyinO: 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
Sharia Reporters embody what is called "Brown Envelop Journalism".

This video was made July last year.

She came to Suleimans Church this year.

Please these are lies.

Did this Suleiman story not burst when he spoke against the fulani herdsmen?

This gal was paid by Buhari's cabal to lie.

The Moslems are making a mockery of the gospel, with the aid of our Pastorenuers.

If we remember when Yar-Adua was sick, the Moslems called Christian preachers to pray for him.

With Buhari's illness notice that they did not bother.

You know why, they realised that they are all Yahoo Pastors.

However, Christianity and Islam are both religious scams on Africans.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by winnah(f): 12:11am On Jan 31, 2018
BushWickBill:

First of all, when you address or quote me, use the proper verbiage.
I suppose you are an educated and literate fellow, so I expect better standards of communication from you.

Secondly, I don't expect you "defenders of the faith" to agree that your Apostle is capable of the sins he is alleged to have committed.
So all this you wrote up there can't make any sense to me.

All these questions by you are irrelevant to the subject at hand.

Who are the caliber of people of people behind her? Tell us, since you know something we don't.

Just tell me why she would include the phrase " for future reference" in that video.
Of course that is a task you won't successfully be able to execute, because you've never been concise and accurate and analytical in your responses.

In reaction to a video published by a popular Online medium earlier today, Stephanie Otobo, a Canada-based stripper and musician has denied allegations that she was lured by Apostle Johnson Suleman to confess to having lied against the preacher over a sex scandal that rocked the internet in 2017.
Stephanie Otobo
Speaking exclusively to Vanguard in her Lagos hideout this afternoon, Miss Otobo said, “I was not lured, kidnapped, forced or paid to confess. I confessed for my own peace of mind and my wellbeing as a human being.”
When prodded further by Vanguard, Otobo said, “How much can the Apostle pay me that will match what I was paid, and I am still being offered more, by my sponsors?
Asked what prompted her sudden desire for “peace of mind”, Miss Otobo said she has had sleepless nights for several months over the role she played as the fulcrum of the sex scandal.
She also accused her alleged sponsors of blackmail, stating that the said video was made in June 2017 in the Canada home of a certain Chidi, the guy she claimed was responsible for most of her videos last year.
Otobo said the well-rehearsed video was made as an insurance tool against her in the likely event that she ever exposed the plot by her manipulators.
According to her, “That video was made in June, 2017 and it was made by my manipulators so that they would have something against me in case I ever told the truth.”
She said majority of the readers on (Online Medium) also mentioned the possibility of foul play. One of them said the online medium “was in such a hurry, they failed to edit the part where the girl mentions the date that video was made (June 2017)”
She also said that another commentator wondered why anybody would make a video and save it for almost one year in anticipation of such a day, if it was not a deliberate scheme against the Apostle.
Looking radiant in her white shirt and deep blue pants, Stephanie Otobo seemed happy as she exchanged light banters with our correspondent before agreeing to make us an exclusive video.
The Urhobo-born musician also expressed fears about her security as she vowed to unmask her manipulators in court rather than on social media.
“For those of you asking me to mention names, sure, I will mention names in court because they have been sending emails and texts offering me a lot of money but I cannot be manipulated anymore.”
She urged all parties involved in the scandal to move on as she has found peace with God and herself.
Most Nigerians are eagerly awaiting the bombshell of names of the characters involved in the alleged plot.
You will recall that last year, Apostle Suleman was the subject of a sex scandal that went viral on social media.
But in a rather shocking turnaround last Saturday, his main accuser, 23yr old Miss Stephanie Otobo appeared on the altar of Omega Fire Ministries in Auchi to confess to having been used by “powerful politicians and pastors to implicate Apostle Suleman.”
“I was made to tell too many lies, I was chocking. The burden of guilt was too much for me to carry. If I did not correct this grave sin, I would never have obtained the forgiveness of the body of Christ and even in the life hereafter”, she said
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by semid4lyfe(m): 12:19am On Jan 31, 2018
Stephanie Otobo is an intelligent lady.

She anticipated the apostle's move and prepared for this eventuality. . . .by recording a video to counter her false confession.

There's no doubt in my mind, the Apostle had an affair with her and the confession in church was staged.

This is the movie, Miss Sloane all over again.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by petra1(m): 4:33am On Jan 31, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
have you seen the latest video that counters sowoore video of June 2017? Just imagine the frame up

Yes I did , thanks for sharing it
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Damoche10: 4:38am On Jan 31, 2018
This video is old. Since June 2017.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by petra1(m): 4:39am On Jan 31, 2018
BluntBoy:

Spare me. So, the government just hatched on a plan to blackmail Suleman? Are you trying to tell me that Stephenie had no relationship with Suleman and yet Suleman had her arrested because she tried to blackmail him? Can you attempt to blackmail somebody without having damning evidences? If Stephenie's evidences were not so damning and threatening, why was Suleman so worked up by them that he had to run to the police to help him arrest Stephenie?

Would you believe that a whole government would want to use just any random person to discredit Suleman? And supposing Stephenie's part was to just discredit Suleman, how come the government could not just get any random girl in Nigeria to do it or is Stephenie such a famous blackmailer that the government had to leave Nigeria to seek for her services in faraway Canada.

Bro, you cannot just dismiss Stephenie as a random person in Suleman's life. Supposing she is truly being used by the government, then it must be for the reasons that she once had an affair with Suleman. If truly the government wants Suleman down, they would not just get anyone to lie. They would get someone who had once had dealings with Suleman.

And in truth, why would the government want Suleman down? You think if they want to destroy Suleman, they would need to resort to cheap blackmail? I don't even see how Suleman is a threat to this government. Was Suleman the first to speak on the herdsmen killings? What makes Suleman so special that a whole Nigerian government would be scheming his downfall? Not even the loudmouth FFK and Fayose are a threat to this government. You people and Suleman must have a delusional sense of importance.

Don’t say government . Who is the government ? Why using extreme language . There is different between “GOVERNMMENT”. and “SOME PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT “ besides the issue is not about “WHO but WHAT”. It was an arranged set up .Who ever used her or backed her is her business .
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by petra1(m): 4:41am On Jan 31, 2018
BERNIMOORE:

Why not post it as a new thread to counter this one
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Psoul(m): 6:23am On Jan 31, 2018
BluntBoy:

You have not thought much out of the box yourself.

She didn't bring two contradictory videos. One is discreet and holds a reason for the ones that would come. She would probably deny releasing such a video but she has passed on the truth discreetly.

At least, now, this revelation corroborated her mother's revelation of how men from Suleman visited her in the market. Suleman has been pressurizing her. She would distance herself from this video but the message has been passed.

Oga, u have not still tackled my questions very well.
Let me ask u again. Did she make that video knowing full well that she will in future accept any offer given to her by Suleiman to make a fake confession?

To the best of ur knowledge, why did she make that confession?
Was it out of frustration?
Was she charmed?
Was it cos of money given to her?

Please help me to unravel the above. Thanks
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Psoul(m): 6:30am On Jan 31, 2018
BushWickBill:

You can't jump to that assertion either.

So until it is proved otherwise, I have to take her word for what it is, especially since a few days after the scandal broke, her mother testified in the same church against her.

Which of her words are u taking?

Is it the video of June 2017 or her January 2018 confession?

To me, if u beliv that the 2017 video is true, I don't see any reason you won't beliv that her confession of 2018 is also true.

Mind u, I'm not beliving any of the parties 100%. Both of them are still economical with the truth.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Psoul(m): 6:39am On Jan 31, 2018
frosbel2:

Are you deluded or what, she has spoken the Truth, she was bribed or threatened to confess.

May the law protect her from your diabolical fake apostle.

Bro, wen we talk about delusion, I think you will be the one that is deluded.
A person made two contradictory confessions, u accepted one as truth and rejected the other even wen u don't have basis for ur decision and still think u are rational.

Answer my question.
Why did she make that confession in the Church?
For the money given to her?
Was she charmed?

Mind u, the video of Pastor Suleiman forcing her to make confession preceded the confession.
Did she make the video to tell us that she will in future dance to the man's threat but for us to knw that her future confession will be fake?
Bros, I'm still lost in linking the 2 videos. Help me out here.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Psoul(m): 6:49am On Jan 31, 2018
BluntBoy:

You probably think she doesn't care? She has families in Nigeria, people who can get hurt because of her allegations. Remember her mother's confession? Stephenie's mother said some men came looking for her at her stall in the market. She didn't know how they got her home address. Soon later, the poor woman was at Suleman's church pleading for forgiveness. You think the mother was stupid? If you have a case against a powerful man in Nigeria, you think you would afford to be stubborn when your mother lives in Nigeria and men from the powerful man have discovered where she lives including where her stall is in the market?

Ok....let's take it from ur own angle.
U have a case with a man more powerful than u, u went to him to plead with him to drop the case knowing that he may use his connections and wealth. The pleading may not really be from ur heart but u did it to fulfill all righteousness.

Later u came publicly again to tell ppl around that u going to that man was not even from ur mind. U did it to stop him from disturbing you and that the man is a bad man.

What do u think will happen to u wen the man hears it. The man will still go ahead to deal wt u.

So Otobo bn afraid of what will happen to her parents and for that did that confession and coming back to release that old video has not solve the problem embedded in her fear for the safety of her parents.

What do u think?
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Herrmes: 8:14am On Jan 31, 2018
Deathlezz:
if you mean sending cheap, attention-hungry filth and old hags like you and your irks back to that cesspool they crawled out from, then my all means, YES!
Hmm
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BluntBoy(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2018
Psoul:

Ok....let's take it from ur own angle.
U have a case with a man more powerful than u, u went to him to plead with him to drop the case knowing that he may use his connections and wealth. The pleading may not really be from ur heart but u did it to fulfill all righteousness.

Later u came publicly again to tell ppl around that u going to that man was not even from ur mind. U did it to stop him from disturbing you and that the man is a bad man.

What do u think will happen to u wen the man hears it. The man will still go ahead to deal wt u.

So Otobo bn afraid of what will happen to her parents and for that did that confession and coming back to release that old video has not solve the problem embedded in her fear for the safety of her parents.

What do u think?

SMH...

Bro, she would distance herself from that video a hundred times but we know she passed a message across without appearing to do so. She will give Suleman her word while she has discreetly answered the question going on in every sane mind: "why the change of heart?"
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BluntBoy(m): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2018
Psoul:

Oga, u have not still tackled my questions very well.
Let me ask u again. Did she make that video knowing full well that she will in future accept any offer given to her by Suleiman to make a fake confession?

To the best of ur knowledge, why did she make that confession?
Was she charmed?
Was it cos of money given to her?

Please help me to unravel the above. Thanks

Bro, your question ought to be what was the motive behind the making of the video?

No one knows tommorow and that is why people make videos or write wills in advance.

If I make a recording of a deal, it doesn't mean I am expecting to be defrauded. I am only making it in case I get defrauded.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BluntBoy(m): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2018
petra1:

Don’t say government . Who is the government ? Why using extreme language . There is different between “GOVERNMMENT”. and “SOME PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT “ besides the issue is not about “WHO but WHAT”. It was an arranged set up .Who ever used her or backed her is her business .

What is extreme about the use of the word "Government"?

I didn't make any sense of your post after "extreme" caught my eyes.

Perhaps, you might want to explain your WHO and WHAT ambiguity.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Psoul(m): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2018
BluntBoy:

Bro, your question ought to be what was the motive behind the making of the video?

No one knows tommorow and that is why people make videos or write wills in advance.

If I make a recording of a deal, it doesn't mean I am expecting to be defrauded. I am only making it in case I get defrauded.

You are struggling so hard to hide some certain truth.
Let us go through it again. This time be neutral and answer the question.
This lady made a video that says that Suleiman wanted her to make false statement against government. This video is for future purpose. That is if anything happens to her, they may use it against Suleiman.

Latter, this same lady went to Suleiman's Church to make this same confession blaming some powerful Politician. So u think the girl will be safer blaming the Government than blaming Suleiman?

My question still remains;
Did she sale her conscience cos of the assumed financial enrichment from Suleiman?
Was the confession done out of frustration?
Or was she charmed or drugged that she did not know when she did the confession.

Pls be sincere to urself as u answers this
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Tunks2017(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
B*t*h please tongue
you were the one that sued him first for not marrying you, after ..............

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by arnold123: 5:03am On Feb 01, 2018
ammyluv2002:
She's definitely a confusionist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKGW9HbK-aM look at dat
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by petra1(m): 8:04am On Feb 01, 2018
BluntBoy:

What is extreme about the use of the word "Government"?

I didn't make any sense of your post after "extreme" caught my eyes.

Perhaps, you might want to explain your WHO and WHAT ambiguity.

read it again.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BluntBoy(m): 8:33am On Feb 01, 2018
Psoul:

You are struggling so hard to hide some certain truth.
Let us go through it again. This time be neutral and answer the question.
This lady made a video that says that Suleiman wanted her to make false statement against government. This video is for future purpose. That is if anything happens to her, they may use it against Suleiman.

Latter, this same lady went to Suleiman's Church to make this same confession blaming some powerful Politician. So u think the girl will be safer blaming the Government than blaming Suleiman?

My question still remains;
Did she sale her conscience cos of the assumed financial enrichment from Suleiman?
Was the confession done out of frustration?
Or was she charmed or drugged that she did not know when she did the confession.

Pls be sincere to urself as u answers this

Bro, for heaven's sake, it is safer to blame unnamed government officials than Suleman. Stephenie is smarter than you all think.

Anyone waiting for Stephenie to mention names of some nonexistent sponsors should just be prepared to wait forever. It is never going to happen. There were never any sponsors.

Suleman and Stephenie had a relationship dating back to 2015. Suleman did not deny this. He only denied having a romantic relationship with her, although he initially denied knowing her at all until some shots were fired by means of implicating materials.

Stephenie may be sponsored and may even be a chronic blackmailer, but Suleman is not innocent. If people want to bring down another person using a blackmailer, they would only use a blackmailer who has the materials to bring down their man.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BluntBoy(m): 8:40am On Feb 01, 2018
petra1:

read it again.

I have read it over and over again even before I responded to it the first time. The two words seem disconnected from the rest of the words in your comment. This has made the words rather ambiguous.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Psoul(m): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2018
BluntBoy:

Bro, for heaven's sake, it is safer to blame unnamed government officials than Suleman. Stephenie is smarter than you all think.

Anyone waiting for Stephenie to mention names of some nonexistent sponsors should just be prepared to wait forever. It is never going to happen. There were never any sponsors.

Suleman and Stephenie had a relationship dating back to 2015. Suleman did not deny this. He only denied having a romantic relationship with her, although he initially denied knowing her at all until some shots were fired by means of implicating materials.

Stephenie may be sponsored and may even be a chronic blackmailer, but Suleman is not innocent. If people want to bring down another person using a blackmailer, they would only use a blackmailer who has the materials to bring down their man.

What you are saying is dat the confession she made in the church was fake one?
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BluntBoy(m): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2018
Psoul:

What you are saying is dat the confession she made in the church was fake one?

Maybe not entirely false as per content.

It might be true that Stephenie was sponsored but it does not mean that Suleman is innocent as Stephenie's confession makes him seem.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Psoul(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2018
BluntBoy:

Maybe not entirely false as per content.

It might be true that Stephenie was sponsored but it does not mean that Suleman is innocent as Stephenie's confession makes him seem.

That means, she may be lying or may be telling the truth.
Secondly it may mean that she may had a rethink/repented and decide to quit the scandal or she she may still be playing her script?

Are the above assertion right?
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BluntBoy(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
Psoul:

That means, she may be lying or may be telling the truth.
Secondly it may mean that she may had a rethink/repented and decide to quit the scandal or she she may still be playing her script?

Are the above assertion right?

Bro, I said the content of the confession is not totally false but the confession is fake.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Psoul(m): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
BluntBoy:

Bro, I said the content of the confession is not totally false but the confession is fake.

Which means she was lying and telling the truth the same time?
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BluntBoy(m): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
Psoul:

Which means she was lying and telling the truth the same time?

Yes. There are times when people may be telling the truth but embellishing the stories with some lies. But the confession she made was made under duress.

For instance, it may be true that she was sponsored but it is a blatant lie that her sponsors are big government officials and pastors. That allegation was made to corroborate Suleman's allegation about the government being behind his ordeal.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Psoul(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes. There are times when people may be telling the truth but embellishing the stories with some lies. But the confession she made was made under duress.

For instance, it may be true that she was sponsored but it is a blatant lie that her sponsors are big government officials and pastors. That allegation was made to corroborate Suleman's allegation about the government being behind his ordeal.

That means that we need to remain neutral in this issue till the whole truth is told?
We cannot not accuse the pastor as bn guilty of the allegation nor say that the lady is lying.

Since u have affirmed that the lady is bn inconsistent, we should not swallow everything she said. She might be lying against the Pastor.
She may also be saying the truth. So ppl that are condemning the pastor based on the allegation and we may not also throw the lady's words to trash can.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by KosiGee(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
AntiWailer:

So she is unstable but we should believe the confession but not any other thing.

I think u guys are more unstable than her.

Do you know the meaning of the word unstable??

Somebody was seen on video saying two different things. Which one do you believe?
She accused Suleman on video then another recording surfaces where she was apologising to him.

If she or anyone went to court on account of this, would she be trusted? Would you trust such a woman if she told you anything?

She is very unstable?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Interesting - The Many Faces Of Jesus / COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.