Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" (78181 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Psoul(m): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

And if you listened very well, you would hear her say that she was making the video for future purpose.

She made it for future purpose....right?
The man told her to lie sometime around June 2017 and according to her video, she said..."I'm not gonna be part of this evil cos I'm not gonna lie"
She said she will not go to hell with the man cos she love heaven.

After about 7months or thereabout, she came up wt same thing she vowed that she will not do. She came out and confessed that some "Powerful Politician and some Pastors" were behind her accusations against the man of God.

So the above video did not invalidate her recent confession. Let her come out to tell us that what she said few weeks ago were all lies that she was forced to make that confession.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
BushWickBill:

See the brain dead nitwit I'm exchanging words with.

My maternal grandmother should come and slap me for wasting time.

The word is "deranged". Not derailed. But being a product of a failed educational system is no shame for you hence you wear your ignorance like a badge.

See the way you are shaming yourself publicly grin

Ode oponu. You are telling me you've never heard " mentally derailed"before grin Which school did you attend. Well like I said earlier a mentally derailed person is not always aware of his present state and name. So you don't know your name? grin

You and your likes will always mock yourselves.
Sir Were grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
BushWickBill:
@frosbel2,

It appears you've been vindicated on your position that the confession was a charade.

Thank you, my dear !!
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Deathlezz: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Herrmes:
This how you make use of your life?
if you mean sending cheap, attention-hungry filth and old hags like you and your irks back to that cesspool they crawled out from, then my all means, YES!
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BluntBoy(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
Psoul:

She made it for future purpose....right?
The man told her to lie sometime around June 2017 and according to her video, she said..."I'm not gonna be part of this evil cos I'm not gonna lie"
She said she will not go to hell with the man cos she love heaven.

After about 7months or thereabout, she came up wt same thing she vowed that she will not do. She came out and confessed that some "Powerful Politician and some Pastors" were behind her accusations against the man of God.

So the above video did not invalidate her recent confession. Let her come out to tell us that what she said few weeks ago were all lies that she was forced to make that confession.

You probably think she doesn't care? She has families in Nigeria, people who can get hurt because of her allegations. Remember her mother's confession? Stephenie's mother said some men came looking for her at her stall in the market. She didn't know how they got her home address. Soon later, the poor woman was at Suleman's church pleading for forgiveness. You think the mother was stupid? If you have a case against a powerful man in Nigeria, you think you would afford to be stubborn when your mother lives in Nigeria and men from the powerful man have discovered where she lives including where her stall is in the market?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Boss13: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
babytoun:
Baad girl.

Made this video ahead when she received threats...

Gets credit alert to come and confess without telling the man that a video like this exists ..... collects money and confesses then ask Sahara to release this one .

most important thing is ....money don dey acct

I tell you. The only people I pity are the offering givers and tithe givers of this man’s Church. I really do feel for them.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Colleverage: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
effiong2017:

This girl deserve dead by hanging... she too lie

Oh I actually believe her that apostle oleiman or whatever they call him is a f*cking thug its obvious he is threatening the babe and her family
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lol. what did I say?

Randy FAKE APOSTLE SULEMAN, Charlatan par excellence, and his followers are partly blind while the other ones who keep cursing everyone else out, are as dumb and deluded as a 'dead' piece of wood.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by 8stargeneral: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
Whtz wrong with dis idiot called otobo
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by saragujay(m): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
The politicians forced or paid her to make the video incase of an eventuality like this use your brains
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Philistine(m): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
?
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Psoul(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
BushWickBill:

They won't hear it o.
They can't hear it.

They are brainwashed beyond recognition so their senses aren't in play here. They can't use their brain unless their GO/Bishops/Pastors/Revs tell them to

All the more reason to believe that the apology was either stage-managed or done as PR by the fake apostle.

I'm not supporting anyone here, but the video did not prove anything to me. The only video that will make her confession invalid is for her to come out again to tell us that she did the confession under duress.

She made that video in the comfort of her room, there is no evidence to show that Suileman or anyone is forcing her to make a fake confession. She should come up wt voice recorder or something more authentic.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Luisema4luv(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
Na July last year she record dat video
: If dat is d case I get 1 running theory 4 mind
: She was actually paid to frame suleman nd dos behind it knew in advance that she might decide to bail later in the future, den mak her mak a video then so wenever she decides to come clean, they will release the video to discredit her nd mak her look dishonest
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Psoul:

I'm not supporting anyone here, but the video did not prove anything to me. The only video that will make her confession invalid is for her to come out again to tell us that she did the confession under duress.

She made that video in the comfort of her room, there is no evidence to show that Suileman or anyone is forcing her to make a fake confession. She should come up wt voice recorder or something more authentic.

Are you deluded or what, she has spoken the Truth, she was bribed or threatened to confess.

May the law protect her from your diabolical fake apostle.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BluntBoy(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

What does will gat to do with an acusation?You just contradicted urself, Please show this ur write up an intelligent friend of urs. just maybe he might correct u. Have u watch her latest videos on youtube? Yesterday?pleaase Just tell me you hate Johnson suleman and i will understand, stop this irrational comparism. You sound like someone with only secondary edu. grin grin grin grin grin

You are probably not very smart.

I used the will example to make you understand that the year of production of a video is not always a prerequisite for determining its usefulness or relevance.

You claimed that the video is useless because it is old and I mentioned that the video was made for future reference. The maker of the video herself ensured to mention the essense of making the video.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by chuksbogus: 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
who ever that is believing this old video and is still calling the new video of her confession and the recent one where she reiterated that she was not paid to say what she said is actually and open eyelly wanting the down fall of the apostle .that person want it at all cos to be true that the apostle is guilty .Even when the person that started it came back to say what she said isn't true .When she accused the apostle you jumped on it and believed now she has come back to recant what she said and now you guy don't believe that one and even arguing with her that she is not saying what happened. Its laughable
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
In the video recorded in June 2017 but just made public today, Otobo said she was being pressured by Apostle Suleman to say the government was putting her up to make the allegations against him.

[size=18pt]she was being pressured by Apostle Suleman to say the government was putting her up to make the allegations against him[/size]

DUH !! to the Doubters.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
chuksbogus:
who ever that is believing this old video and is still calling the new video of her confession and the recent one where she reiterated that she was not paid to say what she said is actually and open eyelly wanting the down fall of the apostle .that person want it at all cos to be true that the apostle is guilty .Even when the person that started it came back to say what she said isn't true .When she accused the apostle you jumped on it and believed now she has come back to recant what she said and now you guy don't believe that one and even arguing with her that she is not saying what happened. Its laughable

She recanted because ;

"she was being pressured by Apostle Suleman to say the government was putting her up to make the allegations against him"
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by chuksbogus: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are probably not very smart.

I used the will example to make you understand that the year of production of a video is not always a prerequisite for determining its usefulness or relevance.

You claimed that the video is useless because it is old and I mentioned that the video was made for future reference. The maker of the video herself ensured to mention the essense of making the video.

who ever that is believing this old video and is still calling the new video of her confession and the recent one where she reiterated that she was not paid to say what she said is actually and open eyelly wanting the down fall of the apostle .that person want it at all cos to be true that the apostle is guilty .Even when the person that started it came back to say what she said isn't true .When she accused the apostle you jumped on it and believed now she has come back to recant what she said and now you guy don't believe that one and even arguing with her that she is not saying what happened. Its laughable. we all where not there when what ever happened occurred but what we know is what either of them said so how can we be hear arguing with same people that are involve that what she is saying is not true just cos it didn't fall in the direction u had wanted it
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BushWickBill: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Psoul:

You can't jump to that assertion either.

So until it is proved otherwise, I have to take her word for what it is, especially since a few days after the scandal broke, her mother testified in the same church against her.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by eph12(m): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

We are not talking about these days? This issue began early last year.

Stephanie made her confession last week
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by chuksbogus: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
frosbel2:

She recanted because ;

"she was being pressured by Apostle Suleman to say the government was putting her up to make the allegations against him"

that what you want to believe cus you want it to be that what she accused the apostle is true.so any thing contrary to that that comes from her is a lie or that she is pressured.Just be careful .when with were doing what they were doing we were not there so let them sort themselves out
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BushWickBill: 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
mickeymimi:

She was being very smart ... ..I dont think she is the kind of girl that will just travel all the way to Suleman church to make confession..... without getting paid ......... when she could have made an apology video and post it online,.......... and the case is pending in court.......

You could tell from the tone of her voice and facial expression that she does NOT like him.

she made the confession .. and a video before to say she was asked by Suleman to do it...... she is not done with Suleman....;
+1

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BluntBoy(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
chuksbogus:

who ever that is believing this old video and is still calling the new video of her confession and the recent one where she reiterated that she was not paid to say what she said is actually and open eyelly wanting the down fall of the apostle .that person want it at all cos to be true that the apostle is guilty .Even when the person that started it came back to say what she said isn't true .When she accused the apostle you jumped on it and believed now she has come back to recant what she said and now you guy don't believe that one and even arguing with her that she is not saying what happened. Its laughable. we all where not there when what ever happened occurred but what we know is what either of them said so how can we be hear arguing with same people that are involve that what she is saying is not true just cos it didn't fall in the direction u had wanted it

Bro, if Suleman is innocent of Otobo's allegations, why did he get the police involved in the first place? He accused her of blackmail. If Suleman has no incriminating pictures, how come Otobo's blackmail scared him so much that he ran to the police? Can someone just wake up and threaten to blackmail you without having incriminating evidences against you?

Suleman initially denied knowing Otobo but later confessed to knowing and helping her with no strings attached. All these happened between Suleman and Otobo in 2015. How would a whole Nigerian government look for a largely unknown Otobo (who is not even a famous musician in Canada) to help them fight Suleman without them being sure that she has the evidences with which to nail Suleman?

Otobo may be a chronic blackmailer but that is not the essense of this matter. A blackmailer cannot just ring you up and start threatening to expose you without first making you understand the extent of damage they can do to you. For Suleman to run to the police to help him stop Otobo shows that he has something to hide and Otobo truly had materials that could destroy Suleman.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by eph12(m): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
frosbel2:

She recanted because ;

cheesy cheesy
And i'm just here wondering what apostle could be threatening her with;
Lets see
A. releasing her nude pictures or sex videos
B. send DSS or EFCC after her
C. slam her with lawsuit
D. send thugs after her and her family
E. send his demons after her

Which of these should make more sense?
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BushWickBill: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
tamethem:

See the way you are shaming yourself publicly grin

Ode oponu. You are telling me you've never heard " mentally derailed"before grin Which school did you attend. Well like I said earlier a mentally derailed person is not always aware of his present state and name. So you don't know your name? grin

You and your likes will always mock yourselves.
Sir Were grin

Let's even agree that I goofed.

You still haven't made any sense.

All you do is abuse in your witch coven language, but you haven't said anything.

Oga go and sleep.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BluntBoy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
eph12:

Stephanie made her confession last week

SMH.

So, it was only last week that a whole Nigerian government paid her to destroy Suleman?
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by misgab: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
the gal must definately be mentally ill or derailed. has she got no shame. To all the decent women in Naija. otobo is a disgrace
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Edron1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
chuksbogus:

Sheeple spotted!! They can argue and give their lives to save Daddies and mummy GOs.. Thank God for some of us that knew and reasoned that the confession was staged! Miss otobo is not a prophetess, the fact that she made the video in advance showed she wanted something to fall back to, should she succumb to the pressure of implicating the Fed gov and other innocent pastors in other to exonorate suleiman.. Suleiman is a desperate man and can go to any lenght to confuse the sheeples! Suleiman need not try that hard, he could even come to the alter and take a leak then tell the sheeples that its a holy water and they would believe!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Interesting - The Many Faces Of Jesus / COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) / Pornographic Films Shot In Catholic Church Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.