Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (78152 Views)

Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by akigbemaru: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
Adverts247:
Source - .COM

The video making the rounds on social media shows an elderly Nigerian married woman caught while trying to sleep with her best friend's husband in a hotel.

The woman identified as Chinasa had reportedly been trying to sleep with her friend's husband. The man told his wife and they both devised a means of exposing her.

They lured her to the hotel and thinking she was alone in the room with the man, the elderly woman removed her dress and was ready for action.

However, her friend came into the room and caught her red handed. The heartbroken friend says she has voice recordings of Chinasa aka Madam Kpom talking dirty with her husband. Watch the video below

Watch Video:

https://web.facebook.com/Igbotvnetwork/videos/889693221197377/

Source: http://www..com/2018/01/video-of-nigerian-woman-caught-trying.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zSb8p5DrWs
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by Gucciboss: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
Umunne Delilah
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by fay39: 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
Igbo men and sex with married women.....God forbid
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by EmekaBlue(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Awwwh...i feel sorry for the woman. Is it because she is not looking sexy?! atleast no gree and hold ur peace than this embarrasing shiit
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by hatedisplace: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:
undecided Most Nigerian women are guilty of wearing one pant for 5 days. No wonder they smell like dead rat
including your MOTHER

1 Like

Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by emperorzillion: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
Madam Kpom indeed...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by dangotesmummy: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
See belle grin
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
when I become presidentmin 2019after d elevating buhari I will place a ban on these with stoning to death!
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by hokafor(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wonderful!!. But madam kpom looks like unrepentant agboro who is ready to commit the same crime again and again. I am sure the husband already knows he is married to a LovePeddler.
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by moorevic(m): 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
princechurchill:
This issue is compounded that i don't know what to speak
Please don't speak anything.
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by innamorat(f): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
The woman is evil, she doesn't have regards for friendship, even if she sleeps around with other men, why will she even think of sleeping with her best friends husband.... There are still good men out there who loves and respects their marriage,not all men are cheats. She got what she deserved. cry tongue
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by YelloweWest: 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
I blame the woman's husband. She is obviously sex starved

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by innamorat(f): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
YelloweWest:
Some women are so loose, even if they get laid on a daily basis they won't still be satisfied, sex starved or not she is morally wrong
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by CSTR2: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
YelloweWest:
You are obviously a kid.

You think you arer better in bed than men whose wives cheat? You never know anything.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by dangotesmummy: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
It's because the woman is ugly and fat.if she was a kim Kardashian kinda girl,will he set her up with his wife? Shioorr.as if men have the ability to say no to free poosy grin
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by Twoclans(f): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
He who is without sin should cast the first stone.

Despite the abomination committed by madam kpom, I really don't think anybody deserves this embarrassment.

The voice of the friend is loudest here because she feels justified, what if this is a set up. The couple might know the woman's weakness and use it against her.

This is exactly why the church stopped public confessions. It destroys the human mind .

This is a no no for me please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by mechanics(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
it's well.
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by godofuck231: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
YILKUDI:
na the hole go make sense
lol
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by nduchucks: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
Why did these people shame the lady without exposing the man as well? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
godofuck231:
Oh no! A fat ugly walrus

Do Walri not have sex
[quote]
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by MhizzAJ(f): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
Some women don't have shame undecided
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
Austinoiz:
Old woman, still her kpekus still dey scrstch am. Shameless thing!
so when you old you no go gbensh again by your reasoning

1 Like

Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by apache4: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
korel9:
Chinasa?!

Name checkers, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

I Will Die A Virgin !!!
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by Vinstel: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
Factfinder1:
Better I commit the sin of masturbation or fuuuuucccck sex doll than this old woman looking like a witch with no remorse
And you're supposed to be a woman o. Nairaland ehn!!! The things that are hidden under nairaland will take eternity to uncover
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by myself13: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by Fawklicant: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
That husband is a wuss. Why would you involve yourself in women's beef? He should have just discouraged the woman if he wasn't interested, why would he participate in setting her up? It's just pointless from the standpoint of a man. Is that one a man?

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by mamatwiny(f): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
It is not the woman's husband but her only man friend as she said in that video. If truly he is her man friend, she has no justification for this video.

Also, I don't support posting this video online. Showing madam kpom's hubby is enough punishment. I guess she posted it out of anger and would be regretting her actions now, except she monitised the video.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by wink2015(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
Much as I condemn this act of infidelity by married couples. I still want to say that our society is unfair to women that engage in extra marital relationship.

When a women sin or she is caught with another man, HEAVEN IS BEING MADE TO FALL.

But have we spare a thought about men who engage in extra marital relationship. To the men this act is a norm and that they are free to act the way they do as society turns the other way in their favour.

MANY OF OUR MEN GO TO HOTEL TO CARRY RUNS GIRLS, BED THIS GIRL AND PAY THEM WITH MONEY THAT THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO GIVE TO THEIR WIFE AT HOME TO COOK A POT OF SOUP.

But our society quite unfortunately seem to spare the MEN but when it is a woman that is going out with another man, we want to make it look as the worst thing on earth and within a short time we send videos or picture to the social media.

WOMEN IN NIGERIA AND AROUND THE WORLD LIVE IN A MENS WORLD.

Society must learn to be fair to the women much as it is not a ticket to commit forbidden act which the Holy Bible preached against.

SOCIETY MUST ALSO PUNISH OUR MEN WHO ARE MARRIED AND THEY STILL GO OUT TO PURSUE RELATIONSHIP OUTSIDE MATRIMONY.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by BaeMercy(f): 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
See her big pot belly sef
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by YelloweWest: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
innamorat:

Some women are so loose, even if they get laid on a daily basis they won't still be satisfied, sex starved or not she is morally wrong
Lie.

It's not about quantity but quality.
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by YelloweWest: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
CSTR2:

You are obviously a kid.

You think you arer better in bed than men whose wives cheat? You never know anything.
She's so desperate to get laid

She's sex starved!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? / This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.