Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (78145 Views)

Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by SheIsElle(f): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:
undecided Most Nigerian women are guilty of wearing one pant for 5 days. No wonder they smell like dead rat
I will be correct to say that your mom, aunties and your sisters smell like dead rats. Wow, you need an air freshener in your home, bad, smelly, stuffy environment can sometimes cause sudden unplanned death. R.I.p in advance.
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by godofuck231: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

Do Walri not have sex
they do and it's hectic as this lady looks
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
godofuck231:
they do and it's hectic as this lady looks
TohSo allow d woman to coolu temper abeg.even milfs need love too
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by Bimpe29: 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Evil everywhere. And my igbo friend was saying such an atrocity doesn't happen to married couple of igbo origin. Is only God that knows the sincere person
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by Liard(m): 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
akeentech:
When I become a president there would be nothing like this.

#Akeentech2019

You have my vote cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by focus7: 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Igbo women are promiscuous home breakers .
Re: Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel by seunlayi(m): 8:05am On Jan 31, 2018
nduchucks:
Why did these people shame the lady without exposing the man as well? undecided
many people blaming the woman are with very low sense of reasoning. They failed to blame that dull man called husband standing behind in that clip, it takes two to tango, a woman can't be attempting to lure me to bed if I have not bn giving her gestures or giving some positive response to her earlier gestures which lead to this drama.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? / This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. / What's Your Experience With Codedruns ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.