Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,116 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

For Crypto Lovere Alone: Grab This Free Token Now, This Ico Is The Greatest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For Crypto Lovere Alone: Grab This Free Token Now, This Ico Is The Greatest (384 Views)

What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences / Drivers Rush To Grab Free ₦63m In Cash After Armored Truck's Door Opened Georgia / 5 Greatest Lies In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Crypto Lovere Alone: Grab This Free Token Now, This Ico Is The Greatest by CruzJoe(m): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2018
*U will receive:*

� 10 units of the token for just signing up
� 10 units of the token for each of the person that signed up with Ur ref. link
� another 10 units if the person u brought in buys the token at worth 0.5eth

*why do this ICO worth investing in?*

1: good team

2: the problems this guys will solve which is the features they have....check this out.....

Among all they re planing to execute according to their whitepaper....these ones make the ICO a potential one that will make us billionaires...

� they re building an exchange that will cover these areas:

A: *DIVERSE TRADING:*
� Regular Trading
� Margin Trading
� Shorting
� Options Trading
� Futures Trading
B: *EXCHANGE AGGREGATOR:*

*you can now do arbitrary trading with ease*all in just one platform.... No need to keep registering in all the trading exchange platform....

Get the best price from any exchange! Why buy at a higher price than someone else because you don't have an account on the cheapest exchange?

We are building an Exchange Liquidity Aggregator (ELA) to enable our users to buy and sell at the best possible price, from the best possible exchange at the time, using only our platform. With our ELA feature, users can trade on other exchanges with our platform, saving them the time and effort to register with multiple exchanges.

C: they will support markets for BTC,ETH and USDT for coins per trading, options and futures.

D: *FIAT FUNDING & WITHDRAWAL:*
Funding and Withdrawal is an ongoing challenge in the crypto space. Our banking licenses will allow us to accept your USD, EURO, SGD, KRW, JPY, etc.

When the time comes to cash out, you can request a withdrawal straight to your bank account.

*BENEFITS OF THIS ICO FOR THE TOKEN HOLDERS*
1: as a very great project which people will be very pleased to start using..... the price their coin will appreciate(moon) as soon as possible and will keep mooning.
2: We will share our success with our token holders by allocating 15% of the trading fees generated to their Ethereum Address.

In addition to this, our token holders will receive an equivalent share of the new tokens generated for our real-time currency.

*guys rush now and get ur own free token now just by signing up and to get more, get people to sign up with ur link*

But I will advice u to invest in this token...buy more and keep.....

*let's not miss chances of becoming millionaires this year.. try to grab any opportunity shown to u*
Re: For Crypto Lovere Alone: Grab This Free Token Now, This Ico Is The Greatest by CruzJoe(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2018
Chat me on WhatsApp or click on the link below to sign up with this ICO to get your free money/token....After signing in....start spreading your referral link to keep acquiring more money/token.

NOTE: make sure you have "myetherwallet" coz that's the wallet address you will sign up with where you will receive your free token

Guys pls take all these crypto airdrops seriusy...is really paying..... there is this one I did weeks ago and now, they have shared the free token/money......

I got almost 54,000 from the free token airdrop

Just free
Just for registering in the site and spreading my referral link for people to use and register too

Pls start taking ICO token airdrop serious.

I will create a WhatsApp telegram group where I will be dropping all the hot ICO free token

they re many.....the more you participate...the more money you make...

Me am participating in all coz is free...it doesn't take anything from you.

Chat me on WhatsApp to or click on the link on my signature to register and get your free token

(1) (Reply)

Kingibe: I’m Not Interested In Buhari’s Job (presidency In 2019) — Ignore Those / How Funlani Herdsmen Destroys Properties In Ido-ekiti / 2019: Etoi Canvasses For Ranking Member, Pass Vote Of Confidence On Monday Eyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.