Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Trust Issues: Is This Always True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trust Issues: Is This Always True? (541 Views)

Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? / This Is Why I Have Trust Issues With Ladies / My Trust Issues Is About To Kill My Relationship. I Need Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trust Issues: Is This Always True? by WackyJ1(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2018
I read a comment on a popular Instagram blog where someone explained the reasons why a person would have trust issues
A. The partner has cheated before and the one with the trust issues finds it incredibly difficult to trust the cheating partner again.

B. He or she probably cheated or is cheating and finds it hard to trust his or her partner because he/she doesn't even trust himself/herself.

C. Someone that he or she loved in the past cheated on him or her and broke him/her and he/she finds it difficult to trust anyone again.
-----------------------

When I read that comment, I could relate especially with the second B reason because I once had a girlfriend that told me that she couldn't trust me even after everything I had done to prove to her that I was the real deal. It took a female friend to tell me one simple but extremely profound principle: If she doesn't not love herself, she cannot love you and she does not trust herself and that is why she does not trust you .

I shared this revelation with the girl and she admitted that it was true. That she didn't trust herself.
Some months later she confessed to me that she cheated on me a year ago and she had been sleeping with different guys since that time.

Principle proven.

What do think are those reasons listed above accurate? And true in every situation?

If you have cheated on your partner before, did that make you have trust issues regarding them?
Re: Trust Issues: Is This Always True? by 2sexynet: 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
lol... seems like you didn't get any response due to the kind of brain that now occupies this section embarassed

(1) (Reply)

'I Fed On Women's Breasts And Two Glasses Of Blood Daily' - Cultist Makes Chilli / How Nigerian Man Celebrated Valentine’s Day With His Three Side Chics And Wife. / The Countdown Have Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.