Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2407 Views)

Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by tolexy123: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2018

Re: . by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
This is seriously serious.
Sorry.... Call your ex-girlfriend name too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by tolexy123: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
modelmike7:
This is seriously serious.

Sorry....
Call your ex-girlfriend name too.
that doesnt seem right being a man
Re: . by Marcus2(m): 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
Maybe the guy was her first love and she still has him in her heart.
Re: . by justiniyke29: 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
chai, dey ave use this one head 2 play table tennis
Re: . by JULIE1925(f): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin

Ur ex still remember how she was being hammered by her ex.. She is still thinking of him even when she's physically with u.
Re: . by izaray(f): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
Marcus2:
Maybe the guy was her first love and she still has him in her heart.
My thoughts too....But that's being childish you kno, she should be able to drop those feelings and move on, or better stil, go back to her ex boyfriend!

2 Likes

Re: . by Faithcollins25: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
nah wow lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i no get anything to say
if she has done it more dan twice my dear run oh
Re: . by marveangel(m): 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
My guy the cold hard truth is you are just a rebound.

4 Likes

Re: . by PatriotTemidayo: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
My brother, you're still single..........

Take heart cry
Re: . by jmaxjohn(m): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Is your name tenken by any chance? Hahaha
Re: . by tolexy123: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
jmaxjohn:
Is your name tenken by any chance? Hahaha
its not funny pls
Re: . by condralbedez: 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
There is a particular region her ex dey hit her hard.... I dnt think u hv reached there, Cos if u hv, it will automatically reset her factory setting. And ur name will be up.
Re: . by tolexy123: 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
condralbedez:
There is a particular region her ex dey hit her hard.... I dnt think u hv reached there, Cos if u hv, it will automatically reset her factory setting. And ur name will be up.
that region is?
Re: . by schumastic(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Will come back
Re: . by Cowbuoy: 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin
Re: . by Shawnnn01: 1:35am On Jan 31, 2018
tolexy123:
hello nairalanders, this topic might seem a bit weird but it is true and i dont know whether i should be worried ot not. Months ago, my girlfriend broke up with her ex after going through some unfair treatments from her ex and i helped her through the whole time/period. to cut the long story short, we started dating months ago and we barely meet due to the distance. Last time we met, we had a mind blowing sex and on two occasions, she called her ex's name. The first one, i wasn't really bothered as i saw the expression of admittance of wrong on her face and told her not to worry that i understood well why her ex's name would be mentioned that she should give it time but the second time got me worried and i started thinking if i had made the mistake of falling in love with her cos i cant bare the thought of her seeing me as the ex whenever we make love. Am considering breaking up with her but i love her soo dearly. what should i do?

The solution is simple have her suck your diick n call your ex or any name you can defend. She will never repeat that again. I will suggest you use your moms name so you can explain you are only teasing for her to know what it feels like, that should reset her medulla.
Re: . by tolexy123: 10:13am On Jan 31, 2018
Shawnnn01:

The solution is simple have her suck your diick n call your ex or any name you can defend. She will never repeat that again. I will suggest you use your moms name so you can explain you are only teasing for her to know what it feels like, that should reset her medulla.
that is not realistic
Re: . by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2018
Mister, you met and stood with this lady during a very vulnerable period in her life which was her breakup period. She was emotionally broken, shattered and unstable.
A lady like that, being emotionally unstable and all, is most likely to fall for the guy who shows them even the smallest sweetness of affection and care.

You were only genuinely trying to help her get over it but you also failed to see that she is very super vulnerable and has not outgrown the heartbreak. Who knows also if you also were kinda harboring having a relationship with her even before she finally gave in to you... I just assume your initial help was genuine tho but I know men. wink It is well... That's by the way...

She gave in to you eventually only because you were there for her as her go-to person. Her heart couldn't properly process the decision of her so called new found flame for you. She just gave in to you because she needed to fill that void.. That emptiness that leaves her emotionally down.
You were like the available option she took in to try fill that emotional void and in almost all cases like this, things go wrong. YOU ARE SIMPLY HER REBOUND GUY. HER REBOUND CHOICE. SHE IS USING YOU TO TRY ESCAPE THE VOID IN HER HEART. SHE WAMTS IT TO BE LOVE BUT TRULY IT IS JUST A MATTER OF "this guy is nice, let me roll with him, something might work out.... Besides I cannot be alone... Bla bla bla".

Calling out her ex-bf's name TWICE when you guys had sex is only a testament to all I have just explained in brief above.
You are her rebound and an attempt by her drained and unstable emotional state to fill a void that can only be filled after she has rediscovered herself, gotten over her EX and is really ready to love for real again but this time with a better understanding of her worth and person.

What I will have you do is simple. Talk to her and tell her to go rediscover herself. Leave her for now.... Allow her to be alone with herself for a while and let her get herself back. She needs to exorcise her Ex's hold over her emotionally but she needs to do so without your hovering presence. I know it is hard but this is the truth.

LOOK, you may not know it but you actually took advantage of her vulnerable state no matter how genuine your intentions may be. You took advantage of it because most women in that kinda emotional state will more than 90% of the time fall for the guy who shows even the smallest care for her within that very difficult window of her emotional vulnerability due to breakup in this cade from the one she loves who treated her like scum. It is hard for a lady like this honestly.

So you want her grow? Leave her for now... Give her a break. You have to talk to her about it tho... Tell her you have to leave her to rediscover herself and also make up her mind on whether she wanna keep living in the past or whether she wanna open up new doors and move forward. Let her be the one to see things for yourself and possibly ring you up to tell you that she is ready and that her EX is truly over. Most ladies going through such touvh break-ups meed their time alone too... Having another guy as comfort during her very vulnerable recovery period will only cloud her Judgments and make her make complicated decisions.
Do it and you will be the better man for it. ALL THE BEST smiley

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2018
I Want To Eat Suya
Re: . by tolexy123: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Mister, you met and stood with this lady during a very vulnerable period in her life which was her breakup period. She was emotionally broken, shattered and unstable.
A lady like that, being emotionally unstable and all, is most likely to fall for the guy who shows them even the smallest sweetness of affection and care.

You were only genuinely trying to help her get over it but you also failed to see that she is very super vulnerable and has not outgrown the heartbreak. Who knows also if you also were kinda harboring having a relationship with her even before she finally gave in to you... I just assume your initial help was genuine tho but I know men. wink It is well... That's by the way...

She gave in to you eventually only because you were there for her as her go-to person. Her heart couldn't properly process the decision of her so called new found flame for you. She just gave in to you because she needed to fill that void.. That emptiness that leaves her emotionally down.
You were like the available option she took in to try fill that emotional void and in almost all cases like this, things go wrong. YOU ARE SIMPLY HER REBOUND GUY. HER REBOUND CHOICE. SHE IS USING YOU TO TRY ESCAPE THE VOID IN HER HEART. SHE WAMTS IT TO BE LOVE BUT TRULY IT IS JUST A MATTER OF "this guy is nice, let me roll with him, something might work out.... Besides I cannot be alone... Bla bla bla".

Calling out her ex-bf's name TWICE when you guys had sex is only a testament to all I have just explained in brief above.
You are her rebound and an attempt by her drained and unstable emotional state to fill a void that can only be filled after she has rediscovered herself, gotten over her EX and is really ready to love for real again but this time with a better understanding of her worth and person.

What I will have you do is simple. Talk to her and tell her to go rediscover herself. Leave her for now.... Allow her to be alone with herself for a while and let her get herself back. She needs to exorcise her Ex's hold over her emotionally but she needs to do so without your hovering presence. I know it is hard but this is the truth.

LOOK, you may not know it but you actually took advantage of her vulnerable state no matter how genuine your intentions may be. You took advantage of it because most women in that kinda emotional state will more than 90% of the time fall for the guy who shows even the smallest care for her within that very difficult window of her emotional vulnerability due to breakup in this cade from the one she loves who treated her like scum. It is hard for a lady like this honestly.

So you want her grow? Leave her for now... Give her a break. You have to talk to her about it tho... Tell her you have to leave her to rediscover herself and also make up her mind on whether she wanna keep living in the past or whether she wanna open up new doors and move forward. Let her be the one to see things for yourself and possibly ring you up to tell you that she is ready and that her EX is truly over. Most ladies going through such touvh break-ups meed their time alone too... Having another guy as comfort during her very vulnerable recovery period will only cloud her Judgments and make her make complicated decisions.
Do it and you will be the better man for it. ALL THE BEST smiley
thanks man. You are indeed a counsellor

1 Like

Re: . by tolexy123: 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
DeadRat:
I Want To Eat Suya
and you think its funny undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
tolexy123:
and you think its funny undecided
was I Laughing When I Said It

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Mindset Every Single Lady Should Have / What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship / 7 Dirty Question To Ask A Girl & Get Her Turned On! Must See For All Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.