Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Told Her This And She Walked Away In Anger! (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her This And She Walked Away In Anger! (picture) (2358 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / She Kissed Me And Walked Away / She Walked Into My Room Naked And I Couldn't Help It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Her This And She Walked Away In Anger! (picture) by Dissap: 1:13am On Jan 04, 2021
Mehn, many things ain't cool. See, niggar, many girls just wanna eat your money, so no dey take them serious mehn. No dey form nice dude, they go disappoint you mehn.
Yo niggars, good night!!! Hahahahahaha, more money to all ya accounts!!! Dissap loves ya!!!

1 Like

Re: I Told Her This And She Walked Away In Anger! (picture) by Juliusmomoh: 3:34am On Jan 04, 2021
Dissap:
Mehn, many things ain't cool. See, niggar, many girls just wanna eat your money, so no dey take them serious mehn. No dey form nice dude, they go disappoint you mehn.
Yo niggars, good night!!! Hahahahahaha, more money to all ya accounts!!! Dissap loves ya!!!
U just de make me laugh..
Where u gather all this slant from?

2 Likes

Re: I Told Her This And She Walked Away In Anger! (picture) by doubleE70: 4:29am On Jan 04, 2021
my niggar
Re: I Told Her This And She Walked Away In Anger! (picture) by AgathaMoses(f): 4:32am On Jan 04, 2021
I think this one is sick. Yaba left escapee. Wat a disaster roaming d streets of Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: I Told Her This And She Walked Away In Anger! (picture) by Angelacruz: 7:00am On Jan 04, 2021
Weird
Re: I Told Her This And She Walked Away In Anger! (picture) by Makavelli25: 7:39am On Jan 04, 2021
Dissap:
Dissap my guy
Re: I Told Her This And She Walked Away In Anger! (picture) by Dissap: 7:48am On Jan 04, 2021
Makavelli25:
Dissap my guy
Xup niggar! You see this thread? B*tches ain't using it to play mehn. They fvcking hate it niggar! Coz I say the real damn things mehn.
Hahahahaha, see? Imma do more mehn, when all this sh*t starts to get real, imma make those b*tches jealous mehn. Yo niggar! More money to u mehn.
If you decide to visit dissap, imma show you some Asses n sh*t mehn. They are fvcking hot! Damn hot mehn! Trust me! Those b*tches are fvcking real, and they fvck real hard! Hahahahaha. I gotcha ya back mehn!
Re: I Told Her This And She Walked Away In Anger! (picture) by Dissap: 7:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Angelacruz:
Weird
Xup dude! This ain't weird mehn. This is fvcking real. See? I don't like Chickass b*tches mehn, I go for the real one, you know what I'm saying? Hahahahaha, Yo mehn, that's my niggar there!!! Dissap gotcha ya back mehn!
Re: I Told Her This And She Walked Away In Anger! (picture) by Makavelli25: 7:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Dissap:
Xup niggar! You see this thread? B*tches ain't using it to play mehn. They fvcking hate it niggar! Coz I say the real damn things mehn.
Hahahahaha, see? Imma do more mehn, when all this sh*t starts to get real, imma make those b*tches jealous mehn. Yo niggar! More money to u mehn.
If you decide to visit dissap, imma show you some Asses n sh*t mehn. They are fvcking hot! Damn hot mehn! Trust me! Those b*tches are fvcking real, and they fvck real hard! Hahahahaha. I gotcha ya back mehn!
you are the real niggarrr bro
Re: I Told Her This And She Walked Away In Anger! (picture) by stupidmod2: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2021
guy rest all ur thread are all lies b acting like pastors with different stories to tell every day claiming its true
Re: I Told Her This And She Walked Away In Anger! (picture) by mosdii(m): 8:02am On Jan 04, 2021
Nigerian Farm Tools Are Nitwits...All Of Them
Re: I Told Her This And She Walked Away In Anger! (picture) by Dissap: 8:05am On Jan 04, 2021
stupidmod2:
guy rest all ur thread are all lies b acting like pastors with different stories to tell every day claiming its true
Yo niggar, this one gat me. E fvcking gat me mehn. See, this sh*t just wanna slide, but I ain't feeling it mehn. You know what? I gotcha ya back, and imma see u around hommie. Take care of ya self mehn.
Yo yo yo! Dissap always gonna be there for ya mehn!!!
Re: I Told Her This And She Walked Away In Anger! (picture) by Dissap: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Farm Tools Are Nitwits...All Of Them
Yo mehn! I felt that mehn. That's because, b*tches are now getting real! Hahahahahaha, all these b*tches just wanna be loyal, coz we fvck em real hard mehn. Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Told Her This And She Walked Away In Anger! (picture) by stupidmod2: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2021
Dissap:
Yo niggar, this one gat me. E fvcking gat me mehn. See, this sh*t just wanna slide, but I ain't feeling it mehn. You know what? I gotcha ya back, and imma see u around hommie. Take care of ya self mehn.
Yo yo yo! Dissap always gonna be there for ya mehn!!!
lame
Re: I Told Her This And She Walked Away In Anger! (picture) by IbnBattuta1960: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2021
Dissap:
What picture is your topic referring to?
Your write ups lack self respect.
Re: I Told Her This And She Walked Away In Anger! (picture) by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2021
Street roamer!!!

(1) (Reply)

3 Things A Lady Will Tell You When She Likes You / Should I Confess Or Lie To My Fiancé? My Secret Is Eating Me Up-pls Advise / Lady Was Kissing And Romancing A Dog With Passion Because Of Money: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.