Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Beautiful Plus Size Female Model, She Has An Exquisite Taste In Fashions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Plus Size Female Model, She Has An Exquisite Taste In Fashions (2328 Views)

Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Plus Size Female Model, She Has An Exquisite Taste In Fashions by efogator(f): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fashion is simply the physical representation of our personalities to the public, they best way is to dress up in decent outfits which would earn you respect from people.

There are a lot of beautiful women in the world, being curvy can be an advantage if you know how to pick out the dress styles that would compliment your body structure perfectly well. More at: https://celebnewslive.com/

Re: Beautiful Plus Size Female Model, She Has An Exquisite Taste In Fashions by Akakanfirstclass(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
o Boy!.....
she's trying too hard tho' I like curves with grace
Re: Beautiful Plus Size Female Model, She Has An Exquisite Taste In Fashions by Odoogu(m): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
o Boy!.....
she's trying too hard tho' I like curves with grace
Baba no be her fault oo, na Grace cheesycheesy
Re: Beautiful Plus Size Female Model, She Has An Exquisite Taste In Fashions by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Odoogu:

Baba no be her fault oo, na Grace cheesycheesy
Grace found hergrin
Re: Beautiful Plus Size Female Model, She Has An Exquisite Taste In Fashions by InfernoNig: 6:53am On Feb 18, 2021
She's got Bright future. Me like tongue
Re: Beautiful Plus Size Female Model, She Has An Exquisite Taste In Fashions by Sonnobax15(m): 7:12am On Feb 18, 2021
lipsrsealed The air is indeed filled up with silicone,so Tay I don dey choke self
Re: Beautiful Plus Size Female Model, She Has An Exquisite Taste In Fashions by Richadv(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2021
Thats the real African booty the whites are jealous of and have tried to recreate but have failed sad

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Sex In The Morning? Here Are Some Benefits / Am I Being Unlucky Or I'm At Fault / Both Ugly Girls And Beautiful Girls Are The Same.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.