Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS (61609 Views)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by JandyJ(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ginaz:

Someone like me, when I'm angry you know in a second. My face swells up like eba soaked in water. The only thing that cools my mind is when I'm being left alone and I will soon forget iT. But when I'm angry and you're trying to cheer me up especially when you are the reason for the anger, I get more Mad. angry

Working on that flaw though

Chai Funke!!!
Apostle must hear this
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by mechanics(m): 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lolz.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ginaz:

Someone like me, when I'm angry you know in a second. My face swells up like eba soaked in water. The only thing that cools my mind is when I'm being left alone and I will soon forget iT. But when I'm angry and you're trying to cheer me up especially when you are the reason for the anger, I get more Mad. angry

Your type ehh.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by JandyJ(m): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
MzDeeb:
Some MCs n DJ's can be so annoying.

BTW! I can't see any dollar o wey d OP dey talk?

I pray that may yr eyes be open
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by JandyJ(m): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
MzDeeb:

I pray that yr eyes be open
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
dollyjoy:
But nobody asked you nao madam. Haba!!

Don't get her angry o. Na her calling be that.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Manasp: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
Maybe the spray of money is poor or the guy big thing.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Shedrak1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
FvckShiT:

- She's fuckin missing her ex's çock she fuckèd a fortnight ago
will you keep kwayet?

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by mimiy05: 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lol.

People can cook up stories sha.

My neighbour in Bayelsa (where I served) is from Nembe and she told me it was their culture for a woman not to smile or so while the husband sprays her money. Its like a way of making money. The man can only stop spraying the money once she smiles. People around her will try funny stuffs, make funny faces, crack jokes etc. to make her smile. I can't really remember the whole gist

Their names sound like they are from the south south, so I'm sure this was the case here, not like the bride was really angry.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Shawnnn01: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ginaz:

This only shows what a terrible beast you are. I use to be like that before I made up my mind to stop being an animal. Why on God’s good earth will pacifying you be irritating n you are so unapologetically unashamed of such a disgusting altitude. A lot of you NL do not understand what being human is all about. You have been bastardized to the extent you can not differentiate btw being a beast n a human, shame.

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by sincere22k(m): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
So spraying money is not still illegal in Nigeria?

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by skales67(m): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
I was at the wedding live...she was angry because she just found out the guy's kini is smaller than a premature harvested carrot stick
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Ginaz(f): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shawnnn01:

This only shows what a terrible beast you are. I use to be like that before I made up my mind to stop being an animal. Why on God’s good earth will pacifying you be irritating n you are so unapologetically unashamed of such a disgusting altitude. A lot of you NL do not understand what being human is all about. You have been bastardized to the extent you can not differentiate btw being a beast n a human, shame.

Ewo shocked oga na you come be beast o. All these provocation over what? shocked

E never reach so o, everyone has anger issues and how they cope with it. Na WA ,, country people come see story.

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Paretomaster(m): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
MzDeeb:

Toh i tire o, na 200 naira me dey see o....
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by lexy2014: 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ginaz:

I hope ur house is very close 2 psychiatric hospital?
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by nazablossom(f): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
The girl may be from bayelsa. It's part of their culture. She will frown face and people will be spraying money on her begging her to smile. After a long time she will smile. My brother in law married one of them.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by marvin902(m): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
dollyjoy:
Shut up!!

finally finally
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
nazablossom:
The girl may be from bayelsa. It's part of their culture. She will frown face and people will be spraying money on her begging her to smile. After a long time she will smile. My brother in law married one of them.
Lol na different mumu culture dey this Naija.

Make she no smile na. We go carry d frown go house like dat. So far she no go frown for bedroom
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by juwoonn(m): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
XINZ:
Why's he wearing that funny cap at his own wedding?
I really don't know
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Bamz(m): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
dollyjoy:

Lmao...TMI!!!
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by SirBunky85(m): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
dollyjoy:
lol.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by AROZIBE: 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
dainformant:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-tries-pacify-unhappy-bride-provoked-wedding-photos.html
. OOOP SHE IS NOT SAD AS IT IS PART OF THE IJAW TRADITION THAT THE WIFE FROWNS HER FACE DURING D TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE AND THE HUSBAND AND OTHER RELATIVES ARE EXPECTED TO SPRAY HER TILL SHE SMILES. THANKS
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bossontop:
Na dis kine woman dey stab her husband oo nake d man watch him back oooo......but seriously how can u not b happy or at least pretend to be on your wedding day??
omo see stunt shocked
matrix like grin grin

Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Themandator: 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
dainformant:
A bride appeared to be unhappy at her wedding ceremony - a day which was supposed to be one of the happiest days of her life. The bride identified Duchess Alexis tied the knot to her sweetheart, Domor Mienye in style and appeared to have been provoked at the wedding ceremony as her husband tried to pacify her even by spraying her money. According to her, the Master of Ceremonies MC 'did her strong thing' at the wedding.

A Facebook user, Hon Ala Mathias shared the post below;

That Moment When The Bride Duchess Alexis Is Been Stubborn To Laugh For Her Husband My Paddi Domor Mienye So He Is Petting Her And Spraying Some Dollars On Her To Make Her Laugh Without She Still Not Laughing. But Only One Joke From MC/Comedian Endurance Keyamo Made Her To Laugh Like Never Before Congratulations Once More My Correct Pipo!

The new wife (Duchess Alexis) reacted to the post by writing; The MC do me strong thing I swear....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-tries-pacify-unhappy-bride-provoked-wedding-photos.html

She probably just found out something about him that is against her values...like maybe him being a cultist....who ants to be made a young widow by some revenge seeking opponents
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by HotIce90(f): 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
dainformant:
A bride appeared to be unhappy at her wedding ceremony - a day which was supposed to be one of the happiest days of her life. The bride identified Duchess Alexis tied the knot to her sweetheart, Domor Mienye in style and appeared to have been provoked at the wedding ceremony as her husband tried to pacify her even by spraying her money. According to her, the Master of Ceremonies MC 'did her strong thing' at the wedding.

A Facebook user, Hon Ala Mathias shared the post below;

That Moment When The Bride Duchess Alexis Is Been Stubborn To Laugh For Her Husband My Paddi Domor Mienye So He Is Petting Her And Spraying Some Dollars On Her To Make Her Laugh Without She Still Not Laughing. But Only One Joke From MC/Comedian Endurance Keyamo Made Her To Laugh Like Never Before Congratulations Once More My Correct Pipo!

The new wife (Duchess Alexis) reacted to the post by writing; The MC do me strong thing I swear....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-tries-pacify-unhappy-bride-provoked-wedding-photos.html
Bloggers will lose their credibility soon.

This is a traditional wedding tradition in some places. The bride will frown until the man sprays Her money. He'll keep on spraying until she smiles. I guess the Mc made a joke early and spoiled her plans lol. It's a normal wedding fun. That's why the groom was smiling. Yeye bloggers Don twist the matter. Una and Buhari who come better pass?
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Cooleasy(m): 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
Even with all her frown, she still looks very beautiful, elegant and graceful. If fortune smiles on you, no amount of frown can hide it. Happy marriage.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by laidian(m): 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
...."Spraying Some Dollars her"

Op, calling N200 notes some dollar is not acceptable
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by Organs(m): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
That strong is really, really strong.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by MrMoney007: 12:14am On Jan 31, 2018
Ginaz:

When I'm extremely angry.
Animal, you must be below 16
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by tommiblack: 12:19am On Jan 31, 2018
It's the tradition here in Bayelsa, I'm from Bayelsa and also attended that traditional marriage cos the guy is my "paddi man" back then in school. Niger Delta University. Secondly I also did similar thing during my own traditional marriage. Mostly it assume that the girl will be angry leaving her friends. But nowadays it's simply a way of making money but for some of us it's simply for the love of culture.
Re: Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS by stjudas(m): 12:47am On Jan 31, 2018
Ogbanje

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel / Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner