Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Urgent Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Please Help (296 Views)

URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? / Olosho Problems Again........urgent? PLEASE HELP!! / Quite Urgent Please, What Profitable Business Can I Start With 40k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Please Help by ako1tse: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
A frd of mine send money to 9ja by money Gram. The person that suppose​ went to the bank fill out the form ND give it to the person in charge of it. They ask him to wait, that are working on it. Some minutes later, he went to check if the money is ready that was when he was told that someone else has received the money in the same bank. With his name ND signature. How ND when? One of the banker said he saw the paper on the floor but some guys picked it up ND to receive the money... Please house how's​ that possible.. because the money is 600k.

cc:lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Toxic People / Please A Good Nairalander Should Help Me / Free Online Training On Snacks, Cooking, And Organic Skin Care By First Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.