Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? (2579 Views)

I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man / Can A Guy And Girl Be Close Friends Without Dating Or Romance? / Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by siofra(f): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Help!!

I need answers.

What do you think? Is it okay?
Is the man too old for her? Is he grooming her? Is she too young for him?

Thank you for your coherent answers in advance.
Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by fman(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Fear men.
Your signature says it all.

2 Likes

Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by siofra(f): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
fman:
Fear men.
Your signature says it all.

Give a good answer or get out of this thread! angry
Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by fman(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
siofra:

Give a good answer or get out of this thread! angry
your püssy can't stay 24hours without a dîck!!

https://www.nairaland.com/7485246/guy-wanted-date-asking-other#119227210

4 Likes

Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by Zonefree(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Any 40-year-old man condescending too low to be with a liability like you deserves to be stoned to death!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by aycapri(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
There is nothing urgent here, 40 yrs old man to a 20 yrs old girl.... hmm
Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by siofra(f): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Zonefree:
Any 40-year-old man condescending too low to be with a liability like you deserves to be stoned to death!
What's your problem with me today?

Am 31 in case you didn't know angry
Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by siofra(f): 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
aycapri:
There is nothing urgent here, 40 yrs old man to a 20 yrs old girl.... hmm

It's urgent!

I need answers urgently.
Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by fman(m): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
siofra:

who dash this underage 31? undecided

2 Likes

Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by VinnyBaba: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
OP,

When an 18 yrs old Regina Daniels married Need Nwoko in 2018,
is it NOT ur own Greedy, Inconsistent Nigerian ladies that was Hailing her? sad

They Support Davido and Ned Nwoko's Polygamy and will be hailing Chioma and Regina Daniels, sad
BUT
It got to You Edochie, They are now Whining Everytime on Social media.. undecided

Can't Just Understand the Reasoning of Nigerian ladies.

5 Likes

Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by nepapole(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
There is absolutely no big deal. If Regina Daniels' marriage could last longer than that of a 25yr old man who married a 20yr old babe, no biggie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by shortgun(m): 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
siofra:
Help!!

I need answers.

Relationship and marriage have nothing to do with how old or young the partners are, as long as they up to the age of consent; it's all about understanding and mental maturity.
There are young people with sense just as there are old people without sense.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by Kholiwe(f): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
Just imagine the stupid question. What is a 40yrs old dirty pervert looking for in a girl young enough to be his own daughter if he is not insane and have mental issues.

1 Like

Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
I don't even know jaree.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by 360degreess(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
. There is nothing wrong with that, after all,women grow older faster than men naturally.I know many of such couples, and if you are not told when you see them, you will think it's just like 5 years gap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by siofra(f): 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kholiwe:
Just imagine the stupid question. What is a 40yrs old dirty pervert looking for in a girl young enough to be his own daughter if he is not insane and have mental issues.

No question is stupid.

Okay, your opinion. Noted.

1 Like

Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by siofra(f): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
shortgun:

Relationship and marriage have nothing to do with how old or young the partners are, as long as they up to the age of consent; it's all about understanding and mental maturity.
There are young people with sense just as there are old people without sense.

Hmm, okay.

But why would he go for a twenty year old in particular, why not someone within his age range. It's weird.
Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by siofra(f): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
nepapole:
There is absolutely no big deal. If Regina Daniels' marriage could last longer than that of a 25yr old man who married a 20yr old babe, no biggie.

Okay. Thank you.
Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by siofra(f): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
From the answers I've seen here, I've noticed that men are okay with it but women aren't.
Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by rickleye: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
siofra:
Help!!

I need answers.

Never liked you again since you got me banned. So I've got no advice for you .. Just here to read comments
Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by imagrg(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ask Ned Nwoko or Regina Daniels. They are in a better position to give you a tangible answer.

But, Siofra, the way you trash men on the Romance section makes me like your kind.
I think you look romantic in you hatred for men.
Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by yrhuhfy113: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
siofra:
Help!!

I need answers.

LOVE has no age.... As long as both partners are accountable and can be held responsible without one party being manipulated financially, psychologically or spiritually..... then they can go ahead.

You didnt give much details for anyone to give deeper counsel but wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by Truvelisback(m): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
siofra:
Help!!

I need answers.

Not too old. Even at 60, 70, men can still father Children
Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by shortgun(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
siofra:

Hmm, okay.

But why would he go for a twenty year old in particular, why not someone within his age range. It's weird.
One can find a compatible partner to be older or younger it doesn't matter.

Personally, I'll prefer a younger woman cos the women in my age range are for men older than me.

For instance, In senior secondary school days, I know a couple of my female classmates that were already married, some engaged...
In the university many female coursemates were coming to school from their husbands houses. There's no how I can compete for the attention of these women in my age range at that time.
Also, women tend to respect men who are older than them.

Note also that a younger woman will not age same time with her husband, she will save her children the stress of taking care of two old people at the same time....when that 40 yr old man turns 60, his wife will be 40...when he turnss 80 his wife will be 60 and so on.

1 Like

Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. They're both adults.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
How old is Regina Daniel nd Ned Nwoko?
Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by Gboom: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
There is nothing wrong with that kind of relationship so far there is mutual understanding between them
Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nothing wrong byt your fellow gender will castigate you for it.

I hope it isn't another woman's husband you are playing with
Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by SodiumValproate: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
siofra:

No question is stupid.

Okay, your opinion. Noted.

When can I bang your kpekus next? cool
Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by Jokerman(m): 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
No.
Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by knowhowk: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
African Mentality.

What has Age got to do with Love and Marriage
Re: URGENT!! Please Can A 20 Year Old Girl Be With A 40 Year Old Man? by InfinityFabric: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
siofra:

Where's your husband tho ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

POS Operators una Own 2much / I Love Ibrahim Traore, ECOWAS Can Send Me As Peace Offering To Him – Cossy Ojiak / Sugar Lumps For Libido And Healthy Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.