Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

My Girlfriend Hugs Me In Private Places But Not In The Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Hugs Me In Private Places But Not In The Public (2957 Views)

When Your Side Chick Hugs You In Public And Your Niggas Be Looking Out For You / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Hugs Me In Private Places But Not In The Public by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 17, 2010
When i'm in a private place with my girlfriend, she can play any rough* play with me, but when in the public like in the street, she looks and looks before she could even give me a breastless hug. I get so so angry with that and i dont know what to call it. Maybe she's shy or something, dont know. She is d shadow of herself environmentally. Peeps, what do u sense?
Re: My Girlfriend Hugs Me In Private Places But Not In The Public by weedinLA: 1:05am On Apr 17, 2010
emmboy:

When i'm in a private place with my girlfriend, she can play any rough* play with me, but when in the public like in the street, she looks and looks before she could even give me a breastless hug. I get so so angry with that and i dont know what to call it. Maybe she's shy or something, dont know. She is d shadow of herself environmentally. Peeps, what do u sense?

Na you kolo pass. Which kind mugu you be? A guy must always be in control. It's pretty obvious she's not all about you. If she's all about you, you'll be the one telling her to stop. Mugu!!
Re: My Girlfriend Hugs Me In Private Places But Not In The Public by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 17, 2010
Guy if u were the one who sought opinion and i called u a 'mugu' would u like it? If u dont want to reply, u dont have to. U were not force to click on 'reply' so next time try not to type before u think.
Re: My Girlfriend Hugs Me In Private Places But Not In The Public by lordkrato(m): 1:59am On Apr 17, 2010
emmboy:

Guy if u were the one who sought opinion and i called u a 'mugu' would u like it? If u dont want to reply, u dont have to. U were not force to click on 'reply' so next time try not to type before u think.

i told the retard to be careful because but he didn't listen,, Children cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Always thinking that they know,

@topic

It's obvious that she has the NIGERIAN FACTOR which is how our society made us,

Saints outside but demons in the enclaves, such is our culture man,i have asked the same question and that's the pure truth, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Hugs Me In Private Places But Not In The Public by ursa: 6:21am On Apr 17, 2010
@poster

You want her for rough play in public places. Is she married to you? I bet the girl is very young and maybe her first experience.
You want to sample her as a rough babe to the whole world ?

Question:
If she was your kid sister, would you allow another chap rough play her (public or private)?
If she plays big girl to please you, will you marry her?
Would you be there to explain when her rough play affects her ability to get a committed partner tomorrow?

Maturity involves commitment. Commitment involves responsibility.
Let us not ask for what we cannot give, seek what we would not lose, and knock on a door we would not dare open.

If you want to play rough then find a big girl who is equal to you match
and leave these little girls to discover the true friends God has destined for them
Re: My Girlfriend Hugs Me In Private Places But Not In The Public by THEAMAKA(f): 6:24am On Apr 17, 2010
maybe she is simply not fond of PDA!
Re: My Girlfriend Hugs Me In Private Places But Not In The Public by saintneo(m): 6:32am On Apr 17, 2010
@poster

ps cut d chic some slack, at least she does it at home.
Re: My Girlfriend Hugs Me In Private Places But Not In The Public by tayoast(m): 6:35am On Apr 17, 2010
there's no problem here. May be she's not comfy wt it (PDA). It doesnt mean she's stopped lovin u
Re: My Girlfriend Hugs Me In Private Places But Not In The Public by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 17, 2010
weedinLA:

Na you kolo pass. Which kind mugu you be? A guy must always be in control. It's pretty obvious she's not all about you. If she's all about you, you'll be the one telling her to stop. Mugu!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Hugs Me In Private Places But Not In The Public by Agnesqueen(f): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2010
Maybe she is embarrassed. Some people are just childish like that.
Re: My Girlfriend Hugs Me In Private Places But Not In The Public by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 17, 2010
Some girls (not just Nigerians) are pretty reserved when it comes to being affectionate in public. You either have to work on her, or just accept her the way she is. At least in private, she does show affection.
Re: My Girlfriend Hugs Me In Private Places But Not In The Public by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2010
@ ursa, thank u very much for ur post, its very matured. If i hadn't asked how would i have gaind from this. U've said the truth. I love this girl very much and i am her first love though i cheat on her but i love her with every fiber in my body. Thanks to the others as well.
Re: My Girlfriend Hugs Me In Private Places But Not In The Public by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2010
@ ursa, thank u very much for ur post, its very matured. If i hadn't asked how would i have gaind from this. U've said the truth. I love this girl very much and i am her first love though i cheat on her but i love her with every fiber in my body. Thanks to the others as well.
Re: My Girlfriend Hugs Me In Private Places But Not In The Public by THEAMAKA(f): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2010
^^^
you're a sick fellow.
Re: My Girlfriend Hugs Me In Private Places But Not In The Public by ayettymama(f): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2010
nigerian factor- i love that, thats what ill start calling dem hypocrites!
@post
cosign with amaka
not everyone wans to smooch in public
even in cities where its the norm

respect that!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? / How To Cure Premature expulsion:5 Ways / 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.