Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me (1113 Views)

Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Help! Girls Are Harrassing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me by sheDD(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
Whether its in real life , on facebook or phone /text , girls will never message me. If I msg them or something they respond and maybe we will hang out (probably not ) but they NEVER talk to me. Its not like this with any of my friends, I dont get it , I have a very friendly personality and I am very nice to everyone . And I watch my friends and I dont see anything they are doing differently than I am yet they get text ' s all the time and messages on Facebook . Also I am a average good looking guy who is very talented and I am always looking to have a good time .
Even when I meet girls with my friends I can have the same type of conversation as one of my friends, yet they are so much more friendly to them than to me. No girls ever come up and joke around with me and smile and giggle like what they do with my friends. I am not always too serious , i not a huge jokester but am nice and people who know me have a great time with me. But girls seem to not care to give me the light of day. I just really dont understand why, I dont think I come off as intimidating because its not like im extremely good looking , but I above average looking at least .
Haba! I am no longer a kid nah,I just left "teens league" some days ago,
There is nothing more excruciating than be the ignored fellow!!!

1 Like

Re: HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me by Pubichairs(m): 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
undecided leave girls and hustle..and stop being Mr nice guy

2 Likes

Re: HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me by 2buffagain(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
sheDD:
Whether its in real life , on facebook or phone /text , girls will never message me. If I msg them or something they respond and maybe we will hang out (probably not ) but they NEVER talk to me. Its not like this with any of my friends, I dont get it , I have a very friendly personality and I am very nice to everyone . And I watch my friends and I dont see anything they are doing differently than I am yet they get text ' s all the time and messages on Facebook . Also I am a average good looking guy who is very talented and I am always looking to have a good time .
Even when I meet girls with my friends I can have the same type of conversation as one of my friends, yet they are so much more friendly to them than to me. No girls ever come up and joke around with me and smile and giggle like what they do with my friends. I am not always too serious , i not a huge jokester but am nice and people who know me have a great time with me. But girls seem to not care to give me the light of day. I just really dont understand why, I dont think I come off as intimidating because its not like im extremely good looking , but I above average looking at least .

Don't worry OP, you will soon become a player (super villian) in the future.
This is your origin story, the part in your life where you realize girls are silly creatures that crave abuse, regardless of what they say.

You said you just left teen-mode. Young, unselfish guys have it bad in their teens and early 20's.
What you want to do right now, is to raise your personal value and you can only do so by focusing on YOU.

- Go to the gym and sculpt your body, for YOU. In 2 -3 months, results will help you mentally become more selfish.(a good thing)
- Learn about how to trade in the stock market or crypto market, for YOU.
- Don't even give girls attention unless they are offering to do something, for YOU.

At this stage in your life, what a girl wants should mean absolutely nothing to you.

Sounds harsh, but that is the only way to survive dating in your age range as a man.
It is what it is. Na woman dem start the rough play.

2 Likes

Re: HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me by Florblu(f): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Do you have mouth odour?
Re: HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me by Realfitbody: 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
sheDD:
Even when I meet girls with my friends I can have the same type of conversation as one of my friends, yet they are so much more friendly to them than to me. No girls ever come up and joke around with me and smile and giggle like what they do with my friends. I am not always too serious , i not a huge jokester but am nice and people who know me have a great time with me. But girls seem to not care to give me the light of day. I just really dont understand why, I dont think I come off as intimidating because its not like im extremely good looking , but I above average looking at least .s

Ho good do you look and I don't mean your face, I mean your dressing, your grooming. If you sa yourself on the street would you want to make firends with yourself.

What makes hanging out with you so fun, can you play the guitar, drum, piano. Whats so special about you. Do you have money? Are you rich?

When I was in school girls were all over me, trying to get me to talk to them because I was not only intelligent and good looking, but I was nice and also had a generator and a TV set back in school (so I was kind of living a great life).

If I were you I will stop estimating and start talking to my friends, what are they doing differently? What are the things they do in secret because when it comes to gisting a girl it goes beyond chat and being nice. Talk to your guys and remember to ask yourself, what's so special about you that will make a girl want to come close to you.

1 Like

Re: HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me by Cowbuoy: 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
cry
Re: HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
2buffagain:

Don't worry OP, you will soon become a player (super villian) in the future.
This is your origin story, the part in your life where you realize girls are silly creatures that crave abuse, regardless of what they say.

You said you just left teen-mode. Young, unselfish guys have it bad in their teens and early 20's.
What you want to do right now, is to raise your personal value and you can only do so by focusing on YOU.

- Go to the gym and sculpt your body, for YOU.
- Learn about how to trade in the stock market or crypto market, for YOU.
- Don't even give girls attention unless they are offering to do something, for YOU.

At this stage in your life, what a girl wants should mean absolutely nothing to you.

Sounds harsh, but that is the only way to survive dating in your age range as a man.
It is what it is.

dude you one motherfuck!ng smart lad!!!

best comment i've read since jan 10th!!

Re: HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Even on naira land nobody is following you nawa
Re: HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me by Blesser28(m): 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
Oga check ya self out in the oza room or something
abi u village people stamped ya face
Re: HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me by Kimcutie: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me by Chopwater: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
@op You are not alone, even today i got humiliated by a girl in d presence of my neigbour. I hav bn seeing d girl 4 quite a while now around d neigbourhood nd we bt attend dsame church. yersterday i approached her in a very frendly manner we talked. infact we hard a smooth conversation. today i saw her dis evening as she was coming 4rm work, so i decided to greet her. to my suprise she snub me i was thinking she didn't hear me. i greetd her again, she behaved as if she is nt d one. I was ashamed of myself, cos i'm dat kind of an introvert type. i hardly relate wit some1, bt if i do nd u turn me down i wil just feel bad tru out dat day.

2 Likes

Re: HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
Toks2008 ur attention is needed here urgently grin

1 Like

Re: HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me by TrapHedges(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
fam, getting girls shouldn't be something to worry about, believe me, you been too nice and shiii, but that's BTW.... bet in few years to come... you'll get tired of girls.

1 Like

Re: HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me by youngberry001(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
Florblu:
Do you have mouth odour?
lolx grin
Re: HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me by TrapHedges(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Chopwater:
@op You are not alone, even today i got humiliated by a girl in d presence of my neigbour. I hav bn seeing d girl 4 quite a while now around d neigbourhood nd we bt attend dsame church. yersterday i approached her in a very frendly manner we talked. infact we hard a smooth conversation. today i saw her dis evening as she was coming 4rm work, so i decided to greet her. to my suprise she snub me i was thinking she didn't hear me. i greetd her again, she behaved as if she is nt d one. I was ashamed of myself, cos i'm dat kind of an introvert type. i hardly relate wit some1, bt if i do nd u turn me down i wil just feel bad tru out dat day.

its actually your time to shine bro, don't talk to her ever again... you'll see magic, if she tries talking to you, ask her "when did that one start" surprise her

2 Likes

Re: HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me by youngberry001(m): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Even on naira land nobody is following you nawa
abi na villeage peopl's dey follow em cheesy
Re: HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
youngberry001:
abi na villeage peopl's dey follow em cheesy

Na you sabi tongue
Re: HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me by Kimcutie: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me by WetclefMenForum(f): 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
Congratulations, SheDD! You're the lucky one today. Here is the link http://www.wetclef.com/topic315.html to read the reply that will be posted by our professional instructors to your questions. Clef on!

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Pre-wedding Dinner Of Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Fatima / 8 Ways For You To Know You're A Bad Kisser. / Bbnaija: Bambam, Nina, Kloe, Anto Bathe Outside, This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.