Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? (922 Views)

O.O.U Girl Fights Dirty Over Yahoo Boys, Tried To Naked Themselves / Help! Girls Are Harrassing Me. / HELP! Girls Don't Just Like Talking To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by husseinaaa(f): 11:48am On Jan 23, 2021
I am a girl who work hard like a man. but why is everything so harsh like this? why is no one paying attention to girls trying to use their skill to work hard but pay and pay attention to naked girls ? why is our society like this ? many attempts efforts works etc to get a Sewing machine to work but no way no help no hope am depressed and tired already.

I regret coming to this world. if you see where I work you will cry for me but still I can't raise funds to buy my sewing machine and work. what else do I do again?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by husseinaaa(f): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2021
please I need crowd funding

husseina Ibrahim

first bank

45k please I need this sowing machine desperately.

I just received 30k from kgpharoah thank you sir

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2021
Use your Skill&Your Head and You will get to where you are goin and Who told you those Naked Girls Don't have Skills?!

1 Like

Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by husseinaaa(f): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2021
DemonInvoker:
Use your Skill&Your Head and You will get to where you are goin and Who told you those Naked Girls Don't have Skills?!
I have been using my skill too long now it's not working
Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by obonujoker(m): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2021
What do you do?
Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by starnigeria: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2021
someone should attend to this girl matter, urgently.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by husseinaaa(f): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2021
obonujoker:
What do you do?
kogi State
Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by husseinaaa(f): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2021
starnigeria:
someone should attend to this girl matter, urgently.
thank you sir
Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by mosdii(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Everywhere hard. I would help a girl that use skills (interesting), what do anyone need naked girl for?

Check my post too please https://www.nairaland.com/6378650/how-get-money-back

1 Like

Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by husseinaaa(f): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
mosdii:
Because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
not all some of us believe in skill work try us and see
Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by orookomama: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
husseinaaa:
please I need crowd funding

husseina Ibrahim

first bank

45k please I need this sowing machine desperately
keep up faith help is coming ur way.

1 Like

Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
husseinaaa:
I have been using my skill too long now it's not working
Considering what is going on in Naija Today.
Your case is just Sad,Sad and Even Sadder. grin > grin
Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
husseinaaa:
I am a girl who work hard like a man. but why is everything so harsh like this? why is no one paying attention to girls trying to use their skill to work hard but pay and pay attention to naked girls ? why is our society like this ? many attempts efforts works etc to get a Sewing machine to work but no way no help no hope am depressed and tired already.

I regret coming to this world. if you see where I work you will cry for me but still I can't raise funds to buy my sewing machine and work. what else do I do again?
make we help this bitch matter na.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Many men will pay through their nose for some Instagram w.hore but to support the young men and women in their area with skills or finance to become entrepreneurs, they don't have money.
What a world we live in. When you beg, they mock you, but when you steal, they burn you. It's an evil world.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Chii59:
Many men will pay through their nose for some Instagram w.hore but to support the young men and women in their area with skills or finance to become entrepreneurs, they don't have money.
What a world we live in. When you beg, they mock you, but when you steal, they burn you. It's an evil world.
kpam if to say I get I for epp this hard-working type. not slay mama
Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by Flolovtri(f): 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hustle for capital

Be very good at what you do

Advertisement. Advertisement. Advertisement
Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by Loyalqwin(f): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
welcome to the new world baby. just go out Bleep and get your money morality work no more.
Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by Mikester: 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
Try meeting people offline the more. I feel there are higher chances there
Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by husseinaaa(f): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Loyalqwin:
welcome to the new world baby. just go out Bleep and get your money morality work no more.
am not more holy or better than people who chose that path but I can't thank you.
Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by husseinaaa(f): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mikester:
I tried that once it could have ended in tears
Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by Mikester: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
husseinaaa:
I don’t really want to pry. Try getting a job for a start. Who knows? You might work up the amount required.
Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
husseinaaa:
And you Think,What isn't possible in reality can be more possible online?!
If the Big men in your area or local government can't help you,na we Broke Niggaz here with the kind Naija mentality wey dey worry us die,wey never even see your face Before go give you the 45k just like that.
Even if na Yahoo Yahoo e no dey work just like that...Na the truth I tell you so grin angry angry
Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by husseinaaa(f): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
DemonInvoker:

And you Think,What isn't possible in reality can be more possible online?!
If the Big men in your area or local government can't help you,na we Broke Niggaz here with the kind Naija mentality wey dey worry us die,wey never even see your face Before go give you the 45k just like that.
Even if na Yahoo Yahoo e no dey work just like that...Na the truth I tell you so grin angry angry
almost 6 Nairaland people have verified me
Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by TrueChristians: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
So why is your Photo not in your Profile?!Make we dey see your face and see how we go help move your market.
Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by mfoniso67157: 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? by cocolacec(m): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
husseinaaa:

try to visit oriyomi hamzat in ibadan or call him,i am sure he will attend to your needs.0818 687 7362.

https://web.facebook.com/oriyomihamzatpage/?_rdc=1&_rdr

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Please,i Am About Relocating / What Was Your Best Love Song From The 2000s What/who Does It Remind You / Mosdii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.