Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,635 members, 7,861,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription (22794 Views)

New Naira Notes Ready September Ending – CBN / New Naira Notes! Arabic Is The Reason? / The New Naira Coins And Polymer Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by osegwu(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2007
For a long period of time we have tried our utmost best

to tolerate the atrocities  perpetuated by these so called

children of Islamic doom. How come every terrorist,

kidnapper, bigot and other enemies  of the world are

Muslim? I believe they are cowards suffering from the

influence of inferiority complex trying to justify their

cowardice and make themselves known in the world

and using evil as a tool of recognition. Soon.2 enough

we are going to loose our patience and really teach these

enemies of world peace a lesson that even Ishmael himself

will never forget. Stupid Religious perverts suffering from

mental breakdown.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2007
be patient people,one would soon crawl out of a pond to give a response.
Islam is "peace".
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by 9ja4eva: 8:20am On Apr 02, 2007
osegwu:

For a long period of time we have tried our utmost best

to tolerate the atrocities perpetuated by these so called

children of Islamic doom. How come every terrorist,

kidnapper, bigot and other enemies of the world are

Muslim? I believe they are cowards suffering from the

influence of inferiority complex trying to justify their

cowardice and make themselves known in the world

and using evil as a tool of recognition. Soon.2 enough

we are going to loose our patience and really teach these

enemies of world peace a lesson that even Ishmael himself

will never forget. Stupid Religious perverts suffering from

mental breakdown.

Exactly.I really hope we teach dem a lesson soon.They are stupid hypocrites who derive joy in killing people.They shld stop taking laws into their hands.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by needeeg(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2007
9ja pls dont call anyone stupid, co ur not seeing u said ur mind!
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by auwal87(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2007
Thank God, Even 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, , etc are Arabic, why dont they remove them, yes, they are Arabic, if you did not believe check out Britannica, Encarta, and other western Encyclopedias and see for yourself,

The western people have made very big mistake by merging Nigeria with these foolish, evelish, southerners, who are proud of having oil that will finish up in less than 30 years, See for yourself, Solar technology, renewable energy, are all fighting against what you have (Oil), what did the oil money did for you now? I think you are all mistaking yourself to consider Muslims or Hausa People or Northern people useless in Nigeria, tell me, whose money do you use in exploring oil in the south it is evidently our Money (groundnut money), so, dividing this country will make southerners surfer alot, and we (northerners) we can live happily without oil, look at countries like Malaysia, do they have oil? No, but they are far more developed than any country in Africa, and they are using Islamic Religion as their official religion, Hum truth is truth no matter what you say,
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2007
auwal87:

Thank God, Even 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, , etc are Arabic, why don't they remove them, yes, they are Arabic, if you did not believe check out Britannica, Encarta, and other western Encyclopedias and see for yourself,

The western people have made very big mistake by merging Nigeria with these foolish, evelish, southerners, who are proud of having oil that will finish up in less than 30 years, See for yourself, Solar technology, renewable energy, are all fighting against what you have (Oil), what did the oil money did for you now? I think you are all mistaking yourself to consider Muslims or Hausa People or Northern people useless in Nigeria, tell me, whose money do you use in exploring oil in the south it is evidently our Money (groundnut money), so, dividing this country will make southerners surfer alot, and we (northerners) we can live happily without oil, look at countries like Malaysia, do they have oil? No, but they are far more developed than any country in Africa, and they are using Islamic Religion as their official religion, Hum truth is truth no matter what you say,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Is this kid for real? My dear 99.9% of southerners will gladly accept a split from northern Nigeria without thinking 2ce. thousands of southerners presently sojourning in foreign lands will fly home as soon as we have our own nation devoid of those looting and illiterate northern goons.
But for the north, would we be talking of Obasanjo or Yar Adua for president?

Thank you for reminding us that Oil will soon dry up, at least we have huge human and economic resources besides oil. Have you ever looked at the iinternally generated revenue for all the 36 states of the federation? That of Lagos and Delta states alone completely dwarf that from ALL 19 northern states and yet Lagos produces not one drop of oil!
Please tell your yar adua to fight for a separate islamic north. You would be doing us all a big favour. Trust me, we will repay you for ur kindness. cheesy
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by auwal87(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2007
Whether Southerners support or not, we are deared to be separated, we earn nothing from you, what is on ground now, what has Nigeria achieved now, even with the name alone, I hate staying with the southerners, they always make the things worst, almost 80% of Armed robbers in Nigeria are southerners, 90% of Beer (Alcohol ) drinkers are southerners, 98% of Adulterers are southernes, the counts goes on and on, Why are there so many Southerners in North (especially Kano), Igbos, Yorubas are all there to earn their living, I know there are some northerners in the south, but the figure of Southerners in Kano alone is far higher than the figures of Northerners in the south, Read history man, and get the true facts, without North there will be no Nigeria, !
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2007
You forgot to continue your count; let me help u.

99% of Nigeria's star athletes are southerners.
100% of Nigeria's globally recognised figures are southerners.
95% of Nigeria's GDP comes from Bayelsa state alone!

Anymore you remember that i skipped? grin
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by 9ja4eva: 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2007
95% of Nigerian dailies are owned by Southerns

99% of Cattle Rearers are Northernerns
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by dazangel11(f): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2007
9ja4eva:

99% of Cattle Rearers are Northernerns

That's correct man cheesy
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by 9ja4eva: 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2007
99% of all resources in Nigeria come from the South.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 07, 2007
auwal87:

Whether Southerners support or not, we are deared to be separated, we earn nothing from you, what is on ground now, what has Nigeria achieved now, even with the name alone, I hate staying with the southerners, they always make the things worst,
Please tell Babangida, Dangote, Abacha, Shagari, all your governors past and present, civil servants to return our oil money!

auwal87:

almost 80% of Armed robbers in Nigeria are southerners,
We now know almost 80% of executive robbers in power are northerners.

auwal87:

90% of Beer (Alcohol ) drinkers are southerners,
Your sharia police have flogged all your kai kai drinkers!

auwal87:

98% of Adulterers are southernes,
I'm not surprised at this statistic, you have stoned all yours to death.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by jockey112(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2007
@awual87

i weep for you and your people in the north have you realise you are backward from the rest of nigeria almost 100 years behind,i heard if the south stop sending their children to school ,it will take you more than 50 years to catch up and come to think of it we in the south we are not happy with where we are as per education ,thanks to your leaders that kill all the missionary schools before killing goverment schools but we are smarter we got ourselves private schools now up to university level, still 50 years ,wake up before its too late, they should have cut you guys with niger at least you wont have the opportunity of speaking on this forum probably be with your cattles am sure yu got scholarship to go to school,i meant from our oil money when our own parents work themselves tired to send us to school,you idiot and your so called FKKKKNG religion that doesnt teach anything other than killing innocent people ,imagine that lady that was killed recently becos of a book called quran,is that not what your so called council should be discussing should that not be an emergency meeting , eh i heard if yu blow yourself up theere are virgins waiting for you , yu sucker!!!!!!
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by auwal87(m): 10:57am On Apr 08, 2007
Thank God, I heard that what you are much afraid of is DEATH, Whether you like it or not you must DIE!!!
Yes, You MUST DIE 'nd Go to Hell!!! (If you did not Accept One Almighty God), and believe that Prophet Muhammad is His Final Messenger, and Prophet Jesus is neither God nor Son of God!!!

Judgement Day will Come VERY Soon! Get Ready to Enter Hell,

This is just what I can say "YOU MUST DIE"
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by 9ja4eva: 10:58am On Apr 08, 2007
What kind of message is dt?
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by auwal87(m): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2007
"Davidlayn"

I browsed through your Blog and saw many nonsense about Sultan Rejecting New Naira Notes etc, Let me tell you, Arabic does not mean Islam, and Islam does not mean Arabic, whether you agree with me or not, Islam is a Universal religion, it works with every language, Putting Arabic on Naira notes does not mean that they put Islam, remember even in Arab countries, their Churches uses Arabic in everything, writing, reading, etc, Arabic is a Language, just as English is a Language.

God told us in Holy Qur'an: 30.22 "And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colors. Lo! herein indeed are portents for men of knowledge"
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by 9ja4eva: 11:11am On Apr 08, 2007
Arabic is not our language and should not be put on anything that belongs to Nigeria.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by auwal87(m): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2007
You know we Northerners already have our own way of living, education, business, governance, since before the arrival of colonist, so, we were using Arabic in a form of what is called Ajmi, the writing is in Arabic but the language is in Hausa, what you saw on Naira notes is Arabic writing not language, Arabic numbers which are 1, 2, 3, which many people doesnt know that it is Arabic is still there on the notes, and it will be there for ever and ever, So for me, I am not worried because they remove Arabic writing on Naira notes, because Arabic numbers are still there,
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by 9ja4eva: 11:20am On Apr 08, 2007
Well we Christains too shld clamour for Jewish stuffs on d notes den.Nigeria is a free state and doesnt belong to any religion.Muslims are becoming a pain to d whole world.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by auwal87(m): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2007
if you did not believe that 0 through 9 is Arabic,  check out this in Wikipedia;  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Arabic_Numerals.svg
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by 9ja4eva: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2007
I neva said i dnt believe.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by auwal87(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2007
Aha, this is what I want you to Understand, as been a Free State, then every sect of community should be given right to live freely, as I am writing to you now, there are many northerners, whom dont have western education, whom doesn't understand A through Z, but that letters in Arabic letters (just like it is written in english "Twenty Naira" then written in Hausa "Naira Ashirin" will be much easier for them to read Naira Ashirin in Arabic letters not "Language", will help them in recognizing which note is this and that, I hope you understand what I am saying, Pls let us all forget about Arabic letters on Naira notes, because it will neither make the notes to have more value, nor make them decrease in value,
What I am always happy with is that 01234, 9 is also Arabic,
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by 9ja4eva: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2007
Well if dt is Arabics achievement dn its gd for u all.However i really want Islam to leave d world alone.They are causing so much havoc and its nt d best.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by auwal87(m): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2007
Islam is not Problem to the world,  You have to know what Islam says before you said this, not just what the news (CNN, BBC etc) is saying,   We muslims we are required to follow what our Prophet Muhammad has told us, and What Almighty God orders us to do in His Holy Qur'an,

5.32 . For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than man slaughter or corruption in the earth , it shall be as if be had killed all mankind , and whoso saveth the life of one , it shall be as if he had : saved the life of all mankind . Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs ( of Allah ' s sovereignty ) , but afterwards lo! many of them became prodigals in the earth .

With this Verse alone, you shall be left to wonder why those killers are killing, why? It is because of "Politics" Maybe they want to rule their land, maybe they want freedom from Invasion by outsiders, etc,  Remember, all those said terrorist are not more than 1 Million in number, that is 0.6% of total Muslims Population in the world. Then why are we to be judged that all Muslims are terrorist, or Islam is evil, or something like that, if you are to check the real message of Islam, you will never say Islam is disturbing the world,  Go to places like Malaysia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, the rate of crime is far less than that in Europe, America, and Africa,  And they are all ruled on Islamic laws, go there and see how many Americans, Europeans, Africans, are relocating to the place, (Including Michael Jackson relocated to Bahrain),  You see, Islam never preach violence, you will never ever heard an Imam anywhere in the world say; go and bomb there or here, they always preach Peace, Peace, Peace.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2007
auwal87:

Islam is not Problem to the world,  You have to know what Islam says before you said this, not just what the news (CNN, BBC etc) is saying,   We muslims we are required to follow what our Prophet Muhammad has told us, and What Almighty God orders us to do in His Holy Qur'an,

Please excuse me!!.
Islam is not a problem?,are you living in a secluded cave ?
who is causing all this havoc the whole world over?
Christians parading as Muslims?

auwal87:

5.32 . For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than man slaughter or corruption in the earth , it shall be as if be had killed all mankind , and whoso saveth the life of one , it shall be as if he had : saved the life of all mankind . Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs ( of Allah ' s sovereignty ) , but afterwards lo! many of them became prodigals in the earth .

And who then defines what corruption in the earth is since allah could not be more explicit.
If Muslims  and their allah label Americans corrupt,call Jews and Christians pigs and apes,aren't they corruptions that allah says to wipe out?
what greater earthly corruption is there than a pig in Islamdom.

auwal87:

With this Verse alone, you shall be left to wonder why those killers are killing, why? It is because of "Politics" Maybe they want to rule their land, maybe they want freedom from Invasion by outsiders, etc,  Remember, all those said terrorist are not more than 1 Million in number, that is 0.6% of total Muslims Population in the world. .

Tell that to Muhammad dan Al Shaytani.
Politics?
What politics was Islam looking for at the Twin towers in NY?
were the towers blocking the way of allah or preventing the prayers via Mecca from passing through.
Was the capitol and those planes in their land?

Remember, all those said terrorist are not more than 1 Million in number, that is 0.6% of total Muslims Population in the world. Then why are we to be judged that all Muslims are terrorist, or Islam is evil, or something like that, if you are to check the real message of Islam, you will never say Islam is disturbing the world,

Today,those who claim Christianity are more in number that Muslims.Why must 99.9% of the offence be from your camp.
Assuming I take your personal figures which is of course taquiyaah,what in the Koran is causing so many to go amock?
The real history of Islam is violence.
Muhammad was a violent man,he beheaded tons of people personally and sanctioned killings even of innocent people he raided.
Took their stuff and violated their women so please keep the "peace stories" to yourself.
That ain't Islam.

Go to places like Malaysia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, the rate of crime is far less than that in Europe, America, and Africa,  And they are all ruled on Islamic laws, go there and see how many Americans, Europeans, Africans, are relocating to the place, (Including Michael Jackson relocated to Bahrain),  You see, Islam never preach violence, you will never ever heard an Imam anywhere in the world say; go and bomb there or here, they always preach Peace, Peace, Peace

since killing of non Muslims at will,{labelling them Koran desecrators,apostates and enemies of allah},wife beatings,child abuse and rape in the name of marriage at age 9,women domination,stonings for alleged adultery and fornication,theft and embezzlement by govt and sheiks,keeping women as sex slaves chained on bed posts are not criminal acts,you are right.
Crime is very very low.
As for Michael Jackson,you can have him!!
His pedophilic ways are in line with Mohammeds.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2007
auwal87:

Thank God, I heard that what you are much afraid of is DEATH, Whether you like it or not you must DIE!!!
Yes, You MUST DIE 'nd Go to Hell!!! (If you did not Accept One Almighty God), and believe that Prophet Muhammad is His Final Messenger, and Prophet Jesus is neither God nor Son of God!!!

Judgement Day will Come VERY Soon! Get Ready to Enter Hell,

This is just what I can say "YOU MUST DIE"

This was EXACTLY the message of Osama Bin Laden and i quote: “You love life, we love death,”
Thanks for exposing allah's thirst for the blood of his slaves.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by auwal87(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2007
davidylan:

This was EXACTLY the message of Osama Bin Laden and i quote: “You love life, we love death,”
Thanks for exposing allah's thirst for the blood of his slaves.

I taught you are a person of reasoning and research, but I am now aware that you are in total darkness, you believe in all what you are told in news, wake up man, reason and research,

babyosisi:

Please excuse me!!.
Islam is not a problem?,are you living in a secluded cave ?
who is causing all this havoc the whole world over?
Christians parading as Muslims?

And who then defines what corruption in the earth is since allah could not be more explicit.
If Muslims and their allah label Americans corrupt,call Jews and Christians pigs and apes,aren't they corruptions that allah says to wipe out?
what greater earthly corruption is there than a pig in Islamdom.

Tell that to Muhammad dan Al Shaytani.
Politics?
What politics was Islam looking for at the Twin towers in NY?
were the towers blocking the way of allah or preventing the prayers via Mecca from passing through.
Was the capitol and those planes in their land?

Today,those who claim Christianity are more in number that Muslims.Why must 99.9% of the offence be from your camp.
Assuming I take your personal figures which is of course taquiyaah,what in the Koran is causing so many to go amock?
The real history of Islam is violence.
Muhammad was a violent man,he beheaded tons of people personally and sanctioned killings even of innocent people he raided.
Took their stuff and violated their women so please keep the "peace stories" to yourself.
That ain't Islam.

since killing of non Muslims at will,{labelling them Koran desecrators,apostates and enemies of allah},wife beatings,child abuse and rape in the name of marriage at age 9,women domination,stonings for alleged adultery and fornication,theft and embezzlement by govt and sheiks,keeping women as sex slaves chained on bed posts are not criminal acts,you are right.
Crime is very very low.
As for Michael Jackson,you can have him!!
His pedophilic ways are in line with Mohammeds.

Where do you get the source from, Qur'an?, tell me one Verse in the Qur'an that says Christians and Jews are Pigs and Apes respectively, just one only, See man, you have to be very optimistic, always give solid evidence to what you are saying, and always say the truth about anything, truth is truth no matter what,
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by doncartel: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2007
i agree wit d muslims.in fact even d name naira shud b changed to naijadinar,written in arabic ofcourse.alhamdalala
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2007
auwal87:

Where do you get the source from, Qur'an?, tell me one Verse in the Qur'an that says Christians and Jews are Pigs and Apes respectively, just one only, See man, you have to be very optimistic, always give solid evidence to what you are saying, and always say the truth about anything, truth is truth no matter what,

I take it that's your only disagreement with my post.
Now here is the evidence for all to see.

[b]The Quran contains myths about Jews and Christians. Three of the Quranic verses that reflect these myths are 2:63 – 65, 5:60, and 7:166. All quotes are from "The Noble Quran" [1].

2:63 – 65
And (O Children of Israel, remember) when We took your covenant and We raised above you the Mount (saying): "Hold fast to that which We have given you, and remember that which is therein so that you may become Al-Muttaqun. Then after that you turned away. Had it not been for the Grace and Mercy of Allah upon you, indeed you would have been among the losers. And indeed you knew those amongst you who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath. We said to them: "Be you monkeys, despised and rejected."

5:60
Say (O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture): "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allah: those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allah and His Wrath, those of whom (some) He transformed into monkeys and swines, those who worshipped Taghut (false deities); such are worse in rank (on the Day of Resurrection in the Hellfire), and far more astray from the Right Path."

7:166
So when they exceeded the limits of what they were prohibited, We said to them: "Be you monkeys, despised and rejected." (It is a severe warning to the mankind that they should not disobey what Allah commands them to do, and be far away from what He prohibits them).[/b]
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2007
[b]The Sahih (Authentic) Hadith have Allah turning Jews into other creatures.

Bukhari 4.524:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "A group of Israelites were lost. Nobody knows what they did. But I do not see them except that they were cursed and changed into rats, for if you put the milk of a she-camel in front of a rat, it will not drink it, but if the milk of a sheep is put in front of it, it will drink it." I told this to Ka'b who asked me, "Did you hear it from the Prophet ?" I said, "Yes." Ka'b asked me the same question several times.; I said to Ka'b. "Do I read the Torah? (i.e. I tell you this from the Prophet.)" [3]

Muslim Book 021, Number 4800:
Abu Sa'id reported that an Arab of the desert came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: I live in a low land abounding in lizards, and these are the common diet of my family, but he (the Holy Prophet) did not make any reply. We said to him: Repeat it (your problem) and so he repeated it, but he did not make any reply. (It was repeated thrice ) Then Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) called him out at the third time saying: O man of the desert, verily Allah cursed or showed wrath to a tribe of Bani Isra'il and distorted them to beasts which move on the earth. I do not know, perhaps this (lizard) may be one of them. So I do not eat it, nor do I prohibit the eating of it. [4]

Muslim Book 021, Number 4799:
Abu Sa'id reported that a person said: Messenger of Allah, we live in a land abounding in lizards, so what do you command or what verdict you give (about eating of it)? Thereupon he said: It was mentioned to me that a people from among Bani Isra'il were distorted (so there is a likelihood that those people might have been distorted in the shape of lizards). So he neither commanded (us to eat that) nor forbade (us).

Abu Dawud Book 27, Number 3786:
Narrated Thabit ibn Wadi'ah:
We were in an army with the Apostle of Allah . We got some lizards. I roasted one lizard and brought it to the Apostle of Allah and placed it before him. He took a stick and counted its fingers. He then said: A group from the children of Isra'il was transformed into an animal of the land, and I do not know which animal it was. He did not eat it nor did he forbid (its eating). [5][/b]
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by 9ja4eva: 7:58am On Apr 10, 2007
Muslims pls free the world pls.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by nossycheek(f): 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2007
@auwal87

I am surprised that mallam can even refer to wikpedia. Where were you educated? At least not Dan Fodio. Whether 0-9 is arabic or not, is no problem, while didn't the sultan recognise that? Or did he attend night school or his makaranta alo did not teach him that. Senseless bigots

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Crypto Dilemma: Banking Public, Regulators Differ On Cryptocurrencies / Worst Bank In Nigeria / Femi Otedola To Buy The Upstream Of Forte Oil Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.