Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription (22731 Views)

New Naira Notes Ready September Ending – CBN / New Naira Notes! Arabic Is The Reason? / The New Naira Coins And Polymer Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by spicyronny(f): 12:38am On Mar 16, 2007
Jim Jones, David Koresh and Meir Kahane do not typify Christianity and Judaism in the eyes of the civilized West, but those same eyes are prone to see Osama bin Laden and Mullah Muhammad Omar as typifying Islam. common people take a second to think. pastor king, chris oyakilome, chris okotie,  Pastor Matthew Adeniji ,Pastor Akeem Anjorin,Benny Hinn,Temitope Joshua,Matthew Ashimolowo,Paul Adefarasin, all this notable nigerian pastors with d exception of Benny Hinn do not have clean history, but still they do not typify christianity, so y do u guys judge islam on the basis of two/ three people. we all know if we are to typify christianity in nigeria there will proberbly be no more churches. please for the sake of GOD and everything holy let your minds wonder.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 16, 2007
Did we perchance stray to the religion thread?
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by gbadex1(m): 1:00am On Mar 16, 2007
@ davidylan:

a rather fine and precise diagnosis of that nuthole's diaorrhea (can't remember his name), i must say. tongue

Perchance, would you administer a large dosage of anti-depressant pills for the looney north. . .err, disgruntled muslims i mean? cheesy tongue
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by ukoma(m): 5:30am On Mar 16, 2007
I see no reason for this discord.we all should know that islam is a religion and the attributes of those practicing this religion are clear.
you know osama,saddam hussien,al queda terrorist group ,
who knows, the sultan might declare a jihad in the north so that the arabic writing will be put on the new naira notes.
I wonder why he even had an education before now.He would have been an illiterate so we will know, and say it is an illiterate's talk
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 16, 2007
dear babyosisi,
could you kindly forward your propaganda to me .its unfortunate that some of us are busy pple with busy lives, who cannot dedicate ourselves to looking for foul and false hate literature on others religions.

spicyronny:

Jim Jones, David Koresh and Meir Kahane do not typify Christianity and Judaism in the eyes of the civilized West, but those same eyes are prone to see Osama bin Laden and Mullah Muhammad Omar as typifying Islam. common people take a second to think. pastor king, chris oyakilome, chris okotie, Pastor Matthew Adeniji ,Pastor Akeem Anjorin,Benny Hinn,Temitope Joshua,Matthew Ashimolowo,Paul Adefarasin, all this notable nigerian pastors with d exception of Benny Hinn do not have clean history, but still they do not typify christianity, so y do u guys judge islam on the basis of two/ three people. we all know if we are to typify christianity in nigeria there will proberbly be no more churches. please for the sake of GOD and everything holy let your minds wonder.

thank you so much for that. i don't have anything gainst christians(some of my closest friends are), but what is good for the goose is good for the gander. i don't see babyosisi the christian fundamentalist turning the other cheek, like her good book recommends.and i dooubt if any of the posters here know any muslims personally.

also, alot of you are guilty of a serious double standard. have you wever been in a bus where a muslim began to preach, taking it upon hmself to make a nuisance of himself?do any of you live in neighbourhoods where there are churches and you are kept awake till dawn bc of some prayer warriors?

what really funny abou all of this is that most of u probably aren't even reigious per say. you are just haters of anything you can't understand, and like babyosisi.if you babyosisi understood anything at all about islam, you'd know that the qura is the most relevant source of guidance to muslims, not the so called words of the khomeni, from the documents that only she has seen.anyway, keep on haing, its nothing i haven't seen or heard before
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2007
gbade. x:

@ davidylan:

a rather fine and precise diagnosis of that nuthole's diaorrhea (can't remember his name), i must say. tongue

Perchance, would you administer a large dosage of anti-depressant pills for the looney north. . .err, disgruntled muslims i mean? cheesy tongue

gbade x .u are an especially ignorant fellow. you insult muslims.don't u know that x was an extension the muslims in nation of islam used back in the day-because they didn't want tt keep the inherited surnames of slaveholders. or are u a former member of the nation? anyway keep on hating.its all good grin
and u can keep that nation of islam moniker while u r at it grin
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by dblock(m): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2007
Now I'm stalking you, I'll follow your everymove
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2007
davidylan:

Did we perchance stray to the religion thread?

observe the title, Muslims reject new ,

i just decided tocheck out the thread, only to find that my religion under attack by modern day crusaders, fighting with lies and propaganda.

myb d original poster should have looked for a less inflammatory title,
controversy-no arabic inscription or something like that.

i have never looked closely at the notes, and i couldn't care less what was on them.i neither reject nor accept them, and no muslim i know has made any comments on them.

this thread , like so many of its kind, has degenerated into an attack on Islam and the Prophet Mohd(SAW) , spearheaded by our very own modern joan of arc, babyosisi, who probably sees visions in which she is told to 'go forth and wage an information war against islam.'
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by angel101(f): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2007
face it guys, its not about u anymore, hard pill to swallow? smiley
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2007
hmm
not about us anymore, what on earth are you talking about
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2007
oyb:

dear babyosisi,
could you kindly forward your propaganda to me .its unfortunate that some of us are busy people with busy lives, who cannot dedicate ourselves to looking for foul and false hate literature on others religions.

You are not implying that I must be underemployed,then again let me leave you to glory in your "job",this may be the only chance you get since we don't exactly know what it might be.

Forward my propaganda to you?
Who the splinters are you?

You've dabbled in any and everything from the crusades to a nic someone chooses to adapt on nairaland.
What has the fact that some buffoons reject the naira notes got to do with all that?
If your "religion" is under attack,suck it up?
The world is tired of all your whinnings and violence!!
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2007
A nice picture to lighten up the mood here,maybe calm some people down grin grin grin

Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2007
gbadex what say ye?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by DrDre1(m): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2007
@ babyosisi 
Nice picture. It's quite funny too because only the people in the picture will know themselves. laughing  grin cool Abi, no be so? So what are we to admire in the picture - the background? laughs laughs laughs That one sef no really dey sef.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2007
yeah , keep right on laughing grin grin

Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2007
;d ;d ;d

Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2007
right back at cha!
hope this takes some of the steam out of you, my dear 'caped crusader' grin
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2007
and if u eed to let loose more than just steam,
this emmm , prophet is just right for u!!!
don't be decieved by the beard ,he ain't no homicidal, polygamous muslim
oh no
he's a homicidal, pyromaniac, sex maniac prophet of God!
your God, not mine!
have a nice weekend

oh, and by the way i'm an engineer in an oil company.so there!

Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2007
grin grin grin grin

Was it not cartoons like this that led hordes of muslim murderers to kill our brethren in the north and burn down churches! Talk of hypocrisy!
oyb:

i just decided tocheck out the thread, only to find that my religion under attack by modern day crusaders, fighting with lies and propaganda.

Ah there it is! The usual victims excuse! grin grin I knew it had to be in there somewhere.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2007
oyb:

and if u eed to let loose more than just steam,
this emmm , prophet is just right for u!!!
don't be decieved by the beard ,he ain't no homicidal, polygamous muslim
oh no
he's a homicidal, pyromaniac, sex maniac prophet of God!
your God, not mine!
have a nice weekend

oh, and by the way i'm an engineer in an oil company.so there!

I did not understand what those pictures were supposed to do to me?
I would castrate pedophiles myself if I have to,like Mo they are not fit to live.
And you must be the only being to know that Davinci code is all made up and does nothing to Christianity
Engineer!!!
Wow,what a genius?
I've never seen one before.
This is my lucky day!
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2007
modified
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2007
ah still on with our slander of Prophet Mohd(PBUH)
baby crusader, take them blinkers off your eyes!its no suprise u aint never seen an engineer .all youever see is antislamic lit and hate sites! get a life!
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2007
yeah,how can little old me behold an engineer?
This is call for celebration!!
and you got your pictures from Catholic loving sites?
I'm not a catholic by the way and no Catholic I know would sanction pedophilia,it is against the teachings of Christ.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2007
ah still on with our slander of Prophet Mohd(PBUH)
baby crusader, take them blinkers off your eyes!its no suprise u aint never seen an engineer .all youever see is antislamic lit and hate sites! get a life!

how purely hypocritical and sooo   typical.the da vinci code is made up, but all those hadiths and information on islam that you get is genuine.yeah, right!!!

plus, no comments on your date 4 d weekend? isn't he cute? aren't you just itching to join his holy harem of naked food servers? grin grin

anyway keep on with the double standards and islam hating, .there's absolutely nothing in your hate filled , islamophobic tirades that i ain't heard before, and won't here again.Naija  is filled with haters like you, who insist on imposing their beliefs on other 'undelivered ' folks
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by mukina2: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2007
from naira notes to propaganda picture
babyosis a good christian does not do half the things you do here
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2007
mukina,if you don't have the patience to read the whole thread,it's best not to comment.
Your brother oyb started and steered this this way.

Oyb na wa for you.
my weekend dates,naija full of undelivered folks.
I hope you can take it when I give it back,don't go crying prophet Mo prophet Mo.
If you can't take the heat you better turn off the oven.

nice picture of you by the way,sorry I'm taken grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by mukina2: 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2007
if he started it
i thought the bible says somewhere that if someone slaps you , you must turn the other cheek .

you are enjoyin this
thats why you keep going on

@oy
pls let it slide
if not babyosis will paint this thread into a war zone
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2007
oooh silly me, i forgot .you guys keep on reinventing our religion to suit your needs.the modern way.so ,what version are you running? pls let me know so i can start researching emmm what did u call it , made up facts about whoever your founder happened to be?

question:could you kindly tell me just how many sects there are ?  or are you that 'hiphop christian' so common in nigerian universities, always using the fellowship as a crutch, and being led by the nose ring by the head of your asembly,and sneaking off campus to satisfy emmm, more base needs?

what do you do anyway?

and davidlyan, remember, your gal cast the first stone.u cant expect everybody 2 take insults lying down.why doesn't she do the CHRISTIAN THING and turn the other cheek.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2007
mukina2:

if he started it
i thought the bible says somewhere that if someone slaps you , you must turn the other cheek .

you are enjoyin this
thats why you keep going on

@oy
please let it slide
if not babyosis will paint this thread into a war zone

So you'll deliberately slap me so that I can turn the other cheek?
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2007
oyb:

oooh silly me, i forgot .you guys keep on reinventing our religion to suit your needs.the modern way.so ,what version are you running? please let me know so i can start researching emmm what did u call it , made up facts about whoever your founder happened to be?

question[b]:could you kindly tell me just how many sects there are ?  or are you that 'hiphop christian' so common in nigerian universities, always using the fellowship as a crutch, and being led by the nose ring by the head of your asembly,and sneaking off campus to satisfy emmm, more base needs?[/b]
what do you do anyway?

and davidlyan, remember, your girl cast the first stone.u can't expect everybody 2 take insults lying down.why doesn't she do the CHRISTIAN THING and turn the other cheek.

You don't know me,know nothing about me.
modified

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Crypto Dilemma: Banking Public, Regulators Differ On Cryptocurrencies / Instagram beggar threatens to use juju on Hauwa Indimi / FG Inaugurates Gold Refinery, Boosts Small-scale Mining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.