Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" (46687 Views)

Nigeria's First Lesbian Movie 'ife' Screened In Lagos (photos) / Bobrisky And Tontodikeh Set To Be The First Lesbian To Get Married In Nigerian / I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 Inside The Church – Actress April Muse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:41am On Jan 31, 2018
TBH, I'm not surprised at ho Nigerians are reacting to this. Very typical.

Honestly, I don't care what her motivations are for posting that. I don't care who she blames for it. What I do care about is the fact that various acts of sexual abuse and exploitation go on in our places of worship virtually on a daily basis and instead of we, the congregation to be concerned and investigate these issues, we are too busy protecting and defending our pastors, priests, religious leaders and religious institutions to empathize with those who have been victims of such trauma and ensure that such is not tolerated amongst us. It is baffling how Nigerians would automatically take the sides of religious leaders and institutions in such cases (except when such leaders are from rival denominations/religions) over those who have gone through traumatic experiences. Just look at this thread and the names people who have sisters and daughters have called the lady for speaking out about what she experienced. Someone, somewhere may be reading this and may end up being a victim and recalling the reaction of the people on this thread, would just keep it a painful secret. Top on the list of people Nigerians do not hold accountable are religious leaders/institutions and political leaders and institutions - yet in civilized society these are the people who are under the most scrutiny to ensure they are doing the right thing and setting the right example. Any surprise Nigeria is like this?

Nigerians, I shake head for una o. I shake head.

4 Likes

Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:01am On Jan 31, 2018
Just like you have tried raising a point that quite important, we'll am a Muslim but you got it extremely wrong when you started blaming jesus for your misfortune. Believing in him is no guarantee shits won't happen to you
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by Macmoni(m): 1:08am On Jan 31, 2018
Ever8054:
Jesus didn't protect you cause he already knew you will grow up to be useless.... and you just prove him right with this post...mumu ...see as e be like dried stockfish...
ooooohhhh!
i just wish she will see dis post
Amen
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by dominique(f): 1:24am On Jan 31, 2018
I can't help but shake my head at the appalling and insensitive comments coming from so-called Christians. Is this what being Christ like is all about? The reason why most abuse victims keep to themselves is because of the numbskulls and their likes in the first page. When atheists descend on them now, they start foaming in the mouth and blaming Muslims. So much for being the tolerant ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by Davonjagah(m): 1:25am On Jan 31, 2018
We as Christians should not just blast people from saying what is not right, we should rather enlighten them. Jesus was flogged and crucified. God the father was in heaven and didnt stop it even jesus had the power to stop it but didnt. God defines his actions, his actions doesnt define him.
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by ICEMAN(m): 1:27am On Jan 31, 2018
She's an idiot.
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:32am On Jan 31, 2018
If There Is One Thing Nairalanders Are Good At It Should Be At Blasting (clapping Back) At People.
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by Yankee101: 1:34am On Jan 31, 2018
That's molestation, not lesbian experience please.

1 Like

Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by Bentson: 1:52am On Jan 31, 2018
Tessie01:
she went to church and she was molested? Just imagine what will happen if she doesn't go to church at all? I just hope your village people are not on your case
Comment of the month
4 dabs to celebrate this comment

1 Like

Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 31, 2018
Any minion that wants to trend now must seek to attack sacred institutions and its custodians. Some of these stories are well concocted with the sole aim of currying the sympathies of readers. Why can't she mention the church's name, the perpetrator's name,year and setting that the abuse took place if she is really out to expose the system as she claims?

Stephen was martyred. God didn't stop him from being stoned.

Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by emmydoaka: 2:17am On Jan 31, 2018
I wonder why some people trying be relevant on social media will be displaying their abject ignorance...joju or wetin be your name again?
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by Babyurgly1(f): 2:38am On Jan 31, 2018
osemoses1234:
Fffhhh
why na?
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by dasparrow: 3:40am On Jan 31, 2018
MGeey:
Why is she so bent on insulting Christ and his church but has refused to name the person/s that molested her? She has underlying anger issues.

She has underlying anger issues because her little 6 year old body was defiled. No child should have to deal with sexual molestation because it messes up the victim for life. Some people never heal from their sexual trauma. Nigerians are just a wicked set of species that tend to trivialize child sex abuse and the negative consequences of it in adulthood. And then you wonder why Nigeria as a country will never know peace!
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by safetyInspector(m): 3:53am On Jan 31, 2018
She can use the word 'Church' but not Sunday School. All the Churches I have attended, Sunday School is not conducted in secret but in open. How can somebody molest you on Sunday, during church service in which Sunday School is part of? If she said during night vigil, or Sunday School teacher invited her over and took advantage of her I will believe it than using Sunday School to justify her claim.
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by TeeFriz: 4:31am On Jan 31, 2018
Ever8054:
Jesus didn't protect you cause he already knew you will grow up to be useless.... and you just prove him right with this post...mumu ...see as e be like dried stockfish...

And why would you term somebody useless?? And you are there condemning another human... What makes you feel you are not more useless? #justsaying

3 Likes

Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by Dagoma: 5:22am On Jan 31, 2018
True Confession.
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by nmaihat: 5:29am On Jan 31, 2018
My issue with the post is that she said she reported to her Sunday school teacher but was told to simply sit down. The question now is - why didn't she report to her parents/guardian and if she did, what was their reaction?
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:42am On Jan 31, 2018
Billyonaire:

Her opinion of Jesus should not be my problem, and shouldnt be yours too. Jesus is powerful enough to defend himself, aint he ?

Your reasoning is shallow, not surprised though.
Incase you don't still understand, her intention is motive to defame.
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:46am On Jan 31, 2018
dominique:
I can't help but shake my head at the appalling and insensitive comments coming from so-called Christians. Is this what being Christ like is all about? The reason why most abuse victims keep to themselves is because of the numbskulls and their likes in the first page. When atheists descend on them now, they start foaming in the mouth and blaming Muslims. So much for being the tolerant ones

We know an attention seeking lie, when we see one, not everyone is gullible.
Didn't she have parents ,she could report to.
Can she name the church and prove beyond reasonable doubt this happened.
People are just looking for anything to trend.

2 Likes

Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by bellazz(m): 6:23am On Jan 31, 2018
Billyonaire:
No one seems to really try to condole with her on what she went through, but they are sure to defend the church and Jesus. The lady shouldnt vent her anger on Jesus though, the church is worshiping a different Jesus all together. The Jesus I know, can not really entertain what is going on in Christianity and Islam now. Jesus chased the money changers from the temple, yes he did.

As soon as he ascended, the thieves took over the church, and created another Jesus, a white one. I know Jesus, and he is definitely not a Christian.

You nailed it bro
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by dominique(f): 6:41am On Jan 31, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

We know an attention seeking lie, when we see one, not everyone is gullible.
Didn't she have parents ,she could report to.
Can she name the church and prove beyond reasonable doubt this happened.
People are just looking for anything to trend.

Most sexual abuse victims are cowered into silence by their abusers especially the children. It takes a lot to come out to reveal they were abused as a child because they are ashamed that people would mock or disbelieve them. You would know this if you paid attention to the plight of the victims rather than shame them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:53am On Jan 31, 2018
I totally agree with you on this Madam Dom. I am shocked people can be so insensitive. Especially my "so-called" fellow Christians. Not all Christians are the same finally.
Children are abused everyday and they don't have the courage to speak up for themselves. It is difficult believing a child over an adult in most circumstances. This is the dilemma faced by children today which is why Parents should be even more sensitive and observant of the kind of adults around their kids or where their kids spend some of their time. My Goodness! Parenthood is tough. The world's toughest Job if you ask me but that's why it must be taken super seriously. This is why not just anyone can be a parent.

So sad for this tale.

It is well shaa

dominique:

Most sexual abuse victims are cowered into silence by their abusers especially the children. It takes a lot to come out to reveal they were abused as a child because they are ashamed that people would mock or disbelieve them. You would know this if you paid attention to the plight of the victims rather than shame them.
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by sunnysmile80: 6:56am On Jan 31, 2018
DWJOBScom:
lol

Your healing process has just began!

it's starts with confessing him negatively then brokenness sets in and you start confessing right again....

The steps of identifying with God(Jesus) is not by association but by RELATIONSHIP!

Don't get it twisted - Church , Religion and other things will not and cannot save you , only a genuine relationship with Jesus can
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by sunnysmile80: 6:58am On Jan 31, 2018
[quote author=sunnysmile80 post=64656410][/quote]
True talk. Please tell her, let understand that she is responsible for her own life.That she was molested does not make her guilty, what makes her guilty is her continues indulgence it it. REPENT NOW
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:08am On Jan 31, 2018
dominique:

Like I said ,when we see a real victim, we will know and fight for) with them, not someone who wants to trend because rape and church bashing is in vogue her story reeks of attention seeking.
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by mozyesem: 7:24am On Jan 31, 2018
plusfield:
After choosing to be useless, you turn around and look for someone to blame for your uselessness.

...by the way, there seems to be more nollywood actresses than nollywood movies. Every prostitute, big-girl-wannabe, side chics etc are all nollywood actresses
You have said it all. she has chosen to b useless.

1 Like

Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by justy15: 7:40am On Jan 31, 2018
We will hear your story on this same platform, go ahead n incure wrath upon yourself
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by Kdon2: 7:52am On Jan 31, 2018
Tessyama1:
Nollywood actress, April Joju Muse has revealed she had her first lesbian experience inside the church, when she was just 6-years-old.

According to her, Jesus didn’t protect her from the lesbian that molested her in the Church.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/i-had-my-first-lesbian-experience.html

Every prostitute is now a nollywood actress. SMH
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by chiefojiji(m): 8:01am On Jan 31, 2018
You should be experiencing you lesbian punishment in the hell if you are still in such act.

Shey na Jesus go cover ur pv$$¥ with hin hand na, àbí? Blike make I slap you Dat kien slap wey dat naval officer slap a pregnant woman wey slump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) / Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos / Gozie Okeke Gets Lexus From Fr Mbaka (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.