Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,199 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" (46711 Views)

Nigeria's First Lesbian Movie 'ife' Screened In Lagos (photos) / Bobrisky And Tontodikeh Set To Be The First Lesbian To Get Married In Nigerian / I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 Inside The Church – Actress April Muse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by streamsofjoy(f): 8:05am On Jan 31, 2018
If I say the aim of NL is to tarnish the image of Christianity and the Gospel one mod will ban me for defaming him. I mean, what is the essence of this post if not to rubbish the church. And he left it open for even Non christians. Let it be known to all that NL is on a mission of islamizing and/or rubishing Christianity in nigeria vide social media.

Now on the issue, that pervert of a girl needs to know that she cannot blame anybody for what she's turned into. If she really wanted to report the matter at that age and Sunday School teachers shut her up what stopped her from telling it at home? Moreover a church is not the building, it is the gathering of the believers that makes a place a church. Thats all for now

1 Like

Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by lastdon5: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2018
Her story doesn't add up.
First, she says she had her first lesbian act in church.
secondly, she replied to a post that a pen*s was stuck in her mouth.
Now, I want to know did she pass through all these? or which among these did she passed through?
why didn't she name the name of the church and culprit? At least we will know if she's telling the truth or not... for the very fact that she mentioned a church.. a Holy sanctuary.. made it a very serious matter, where everybody's right must especially kids should be respected and protected against Wolfs in sheep clothing.

1 Like

Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by dominique(f): 8:35am On Jan 31, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Like I said ,when we see a real victim, we will know and fight for) with them, not someone who wants to trend because rape and church bashing is in vogue her story reeks of attention seeking.

How would you know if she's for real or attention seeking? Have you met her before? Have you not heard of religious leaders and elders molesting children? Why isn't it applicable to her? This could be the reason why she turned to atheism. We don't know her story, we have no rights to criticize her till it is proven that she's lying

2 Likes

Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by kense88: 8:42am On Jan 31, 2018
Ever8054:
Jesus didn't protect you cause he already knew you will grow up to be useless.... and you just prove him right with this post...mumu ...see as e be like dried stockfish...
Then why did he create a useless human being

1 Like

Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by drealmydas: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2018
Billyonaire:
No one seems to really try to condole with her on what she went through, but they are sure to defend the church and Jesus. The lady shouldnt vent her anger on Jesus though, the church is worshiping a different Jesus all together. The Jesus I know, can not really entertain what is going on in Christianity and Islam now. Jesus chased the money changers from the temple, yes he did.

As soon as he ascended, the thieves took over the church, and created another Jesus, a white one. I know Jesus, and he is definitely not a Christian.

wetin this ode dey talk?.
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by kense88: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2018
Tessyama1:
Nollywood actress, April Joju Muse has revealed she had her first lesbian experience inside the church, when she was just 6-years-old.

According to her, Jesus didn’t protect her from the lesbian that molested her in the Church.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/i-had-my-first-lesbian-experience.html

For your information young lady, jesus died 2000 years ago. How would he have protected you
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by drealmydas: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2018
streamsofjoy:
If I say the aim of NL is to tarnish the image of Christianity and the Gospel one mod will ban me for defaming him. I mean, what is the essence of this post if not to rubbish the church. And he left it open for even Non christians. Let it be known to all that NL is on a mission of islamizing and/or rubishing Christianity in nigeria vide social media.

Now on the issue, that pervert of a girl needs to know that she cannot blame anybody for what she's turned into. If she really wanted to report the matter at that age and Sunday School teachers shut her up what stopped her from telling it at home? Moreover a church is not the building, it is the gathering of the believers that makes a place a church. Thats all for now

I totally agree with you, I'm a father and totally against child molestation, it could happen anywhere. The point is if it happened in the church, address the issues by saying the name of the church and the culprit not by rubbishing Christianity. How come we don't see negative stories about any other religion apart from against christains. I'm beginning to think there is a bigger plan by NL against Christianity. it is such a shame.

3 Likes

Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by Kingsunnyaleke: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2018
Pls leave Jesus out of ur whalal abeg
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by Kingsunnyaleke: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2018
Better go back and ask Jesus 4 forgiveness before it's too late
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:39am On Jan 31, 2018
dominique:

How would you know if she's for real or attention seeking? Have you met her before? Have you not heard of religious leaders and elders molesting children? Why isn't it applicable to her? This could be the reason why she turned to atheism. We don't know her story, we have no rights to criticize her till it is proven that she's lying

I don't believe everything I read on the internet,
If she was for real, she would have started with I was sexually molested in the church, not I had my first lesbian experience in the church at the age of six, that is an example of giving an excuse for behavior.
She has parents, let her petition her parents to name the church she attended at that age, let her parents apologize to her for not taking action, let them source the Sunday school teacher and people she reported to. Not coming to social media to seek attention, we want to know steps taken to get justice.

Let her start by naming the church and address
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:45am On Jan 31, 2018
desreek9:
Same way u mèet thieves in churches, u'll also meet homos,

It is very easy to use christianity and churches for propaganda and publicity stunt cos of its tolerance, i'm yet to see someone from the other side come out with his/her story, certainly this cant be particular to just one religion undecided
Islam is blunt about it's intolerance for such immoral debasement of the spirit.

It's either you re clean and be a proper Muslim or remain at the other side of the divide where just about anything is acceptable

1 Like

Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2018
She is sick and reprobate to say the least

1 Like

Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2018
Billyonaire:
No one seems to really try to condole with her on what she went through, but they are sure to defend the church and Jesus. The lady shouldnt vent her anger on Jesus though, the church is worshiping a different Jesus all together. The Jesus I know, can not really entertain what is going on in Christianity and Islam now. Jesus chased the money changers from the temple, yes he did.

As soon as he ascended, the thieves took over the church, and created another Jesus, a white one. I know Jesus, and he is definitely not a Christian.
Only the few apt minds will understand you

Thumbs up bro
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by Bonapart(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2018
plusfield:
After choosing to be useless, you turn around and look for someone to blame for your uselessness.

...by the way, there seems to be more nollywood actresses than nollywood movies. Every prostitute, big-girl-wannabe, side chics etc are all nollywood actresses
I thought it was just me... Every olosho in Nigeria now is a nollywood actress
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by noziz(m): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2018
grin wetin no be news for this world sef
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by oyemomilara: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2018
I just don't know the kind of mental problem this lady has. She needed thunder to strike the person abi? Oh my, no argument will save this lady for her stupidity
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by fynex(m): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
Tessyama1:
Nollywood actress, April Joju Muse has revealed she had her first lesbian experience inside the church, when she was just 6-years-old.

According to her, Jesus didn’t protect her from the lesbian that molested her in the Church.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/i-had-my-first-lesbian-experience.html

When it happened at 6yrs you closed your mouth and couldn't tell your parents, you grew up and probably tasted more of it and now decided to paint the church as bad forgetting that you are the church not the building you see....

Just looking for how to gain popularity /trend...
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by sirusX(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
Odobaone:

Is this one God's creature too??

She looks like Carpenter's creature
But Jesus na carpenter grin
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by raulxviq(m): 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
So I don't understand
Jesus would have send thunder to strike ur partner in crime
Or he should have come down himself
Plz I don't know y most nollywood actress are dis stupid
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by Tunks2017(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
Girl, .........You had fa*g*otism in you, don't blame the church for your insolence angry

Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by Odobaone: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
sirusX:

But Jesus na carpenter grin

na carpenter born am oo Oga...
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by sirusX(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Odobaone:

na carpenter born am oo Oga...
He follow learn family business cheesy
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by MGeey(f): 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
dasparrow:

She has underlying anger issues because her little 6 year old body was defiled. No child should have to deal with sexual molestation because it messes up the victim for life. Some people never heal from their sexual trauma. Nigerians are just a wicked set of species that tend to trivialize child sex abuse and the negative consequences of it in adulthood. And then you wonder why Nigeria as a country will never know peace!

It is really unfortunate that that happened to her. I commend her for being able to speak out. My observation based on her post is that she is really angry at God and the church but not at the person/s that molested her. Calling that person out may save other little girls from getting molested.
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by Odobaone: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
sirusX:

He follow learn family business cheesy

Aswear u bad well well... Chai....
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by eljimmah: 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
favourmic:
Hmmmm I belong to Comment Readers Association of Nigeria (CRAON). Our duty is to read, hit like, smile and pass. We no dey find trouble oo. Lol.. And pls try and be vry brief with ur comments so we can move quickly to the next comments thank u, also if you are a member of this association, #hitlikeandpass
#NofindTrouble ooooo

thanks for repping us man
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by weareok(m): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
she said that she had her first lez experience in church does that mean she has already done it more than once undecided undecided
Re: April Joju Muse: "I Had My First Lesbian Experience At 6 In Church" by Appareil(m): 1:36am On Feb 01, 2018
Ever8054:
Jesus didn't protect you cause he already knew you will grow up to be useless.... and you just prove him right with this post...mumu ...see as e be like dried stockfish...
Mouth.Com.Good lashing.Your father God will reward you for defending Him.God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. / Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz / Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.