Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (105787 Views)

Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road / Nigerian Air Force Decimates Boko Haram Camp During Military Raid. (video) / Small Doctor Arrested By Police For Firearms Possession (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by lilfreezy: 8:46am On Jan 31, 2018
undecided
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by gragraboy: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2018
Why do all these shrines have to be always dirty?
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2018
Please they should arrest killing herdsmen...that is what we want.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by manikspears: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2018
Bossontop:
grin cheesy
So d gods drink bournvita too...i to iz only purple goat chicken teeth and snake legs they ask for??

bro, the ancestors and gods done upgrade o.some dey even ask for minimie chinchin grin,to break the boredom

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by mindguard(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2018
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2018
EweduAfonja:
can someone tell me this man's Crime...
Connivance with notorious armed robbers to terrorize the neighborhood
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by sesaan(m): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2018
Gov. Ortom and foolhari the Fulani clan king are mistakes that most be corrected with full alacrity, herdsmen terrorist are scared to death hearing the name Gana, yet the governor is chasing him instead of him recruiting him.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by ERO32: 8:56am On Jan 31, 2018
validman7:
wow, they are cracking down on the militias who took up arms after they felt that the government failed them,

what happens to the murderous Fulani herdsmen that have been killing incessantly?

some people really owns this country.....

I thought the army said they are not in a rush to send troop to the affected areas... but they can send troops on a special mission to crack down on the militia's spiritual leader..
yeye the smell! what a Sh!t Hole!
The worst is that ortom is so quit, the army, dss, efcc and police are handy tools of the fulani. What a shame.
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Guyman02: 8:57am On Jan 31, 2018
Part of the scheme to weaken Benue people further by eliminating all those who can challenge the Fulani jihadis plan to take over their land. The Army that has not been deployed to Benue officially is killing Tiv people and tagging native doctors as if it is a crime to be a traditional worshipper

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by SalamRushdie: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2018
Don't be deceived this is the Buhari govt attacking the spiritualist that has been fortifying the Benue militia to counter Fulani metaphysicals

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by itiswell247: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2018
yOU GET THREE GUNS AND YOU NOR FIT FIGHT FOR YOUR PEOPLE, ODE
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by dazzlingd(m): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2018
something is definitely wrong with this country.
No fulani herdsman has been arrested for the bloodshed. But they are quick to crack down on the militia defending themselves against this blood sucking demons....

Buhari must go

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by validman7(m): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2018
ERO32:
The worst is that ortom is so quit, the army, dss, efcc and police are handy tools of the fulani. What a shame.

truth be told, I think from Ortom body language.. He is disappointed,
I blame though.. for choosing to play party politics above Benue citizens.
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by juwoonn(m): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2018
interesting! So he was campaigning against the fulani herdsmen and the FG hunted him down.. Is that the case?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by madridguy(m): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2018
Gana must be arrested.
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by mogbeyiteren: 9:07am On Jan 31, 2018
What about herdsmen, are they not criminals?
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by supreme4all: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2018
wonders shall never end shocked
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2018
adadike281:
The soldiers should go and arrest the spiritual adviser of d fulanis. They are d real trouble makers. Buhari is shekau while NA are his boko haram followers.

you have failed NL brothers on your promise for this new year
can you explain to me what makes you different from APC
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by InfiniteLoopx: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2018
So herdsmen armed militias are yet to be arrested. what a double standard
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by EweduAfonja(f): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2018
QuitNotice:
Connivance with notorious armed robbers to terrorize the neighborhood

Where's the proof....
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by BiafraIShere(m): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2018
Lol, what a very useless sh!thole country!!! Am I the only one that understood the import of what is going on? The army called militias formed by the Benue state government to protect the villagers criminals?? While the Fulani herdsmen terrorizing farmers and killing them in their hundreds are law abiding citizens!? The same way they labelled IPOB a terrorist organization even when they are yet to kill or maim a single soul. What goes around surely comes around, because I could remember elements from the same middle belt that supported the army in their illegality while mocking IPOB now it has gone full circle. Something very fishy is going but it's either the South is ignorant or completely at a loss on what to do, but I tell you that these people know what they are doing. So the army has Intel on the hideout of the native doctor and the militias, but they don't have Intel on the hideout of the Fulani terrorists Igbos need to start planning seriously, even if others are too stvpid to believe in the sh!thole as it is, believe it or not, these enemies know what they are doing. The middle belt is almost completely overrun and next is South. They are already making incursion into the SW and if by any chance buhari wins a second term, that is when the onslaught on the South will begin massively. Mark this post today, once buhari wins second term, what is currently happening in the middle belt will become common in the South and we will have two options left, either we accept it or go to war.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2018
EweduAfonja:

Where's the proof....
Please read the article again
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by jrusky(m): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2018
So Buhari plus apc are arresting militia who stood to defend their land and fulani herdsmen are untouchable isn't

Benue people didn't I warned you about voting for this party Now see the reward you got for delivering your state to apc. I warned you people but you never listen see how they have finally chained you all.

I repeat let Ortom dump apc for benue to be free if Ortom is still looking for second term benue might go extinct, what is happening is a deliberate act to remove benue out of Nigeria map.

Ortom dump apc so you can act freely without fear or favour. Whatever allegiance you have be forced to sworn to in the satanic altar in kaolak Senegal and in Edo free yourself or your people blood will be the atonement to appease the demon that told them blood will flow if they want to win and they agreed to it. Truth is bitter ask Ortom he knows what I'm saying. I have said this over and over free yourself benue people there are more to what apc is if the door is open for you.(*a parable*)
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by thunderbabs: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2018
How come d gods didnt inform them ahead of the burst.... FBI sef dey do better job than their gods cheesy
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by oake(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2018
Snow02:
idiots leave the Native doctor alone and focus on the Fulani herdsmen menace first angry

I can't believe what I just heard.

Leave a armed and hardened criminal alone?

A man who was on the verge of kidnapping a lawful citizen and possibly kill him, should be left alone?

Let those that will focus on the Fulani herdsmen menace, remain focused, while the others should go after hardened criminals of this like.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Haykinx98(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2018
Bournvita nd Super pack? I think gods drink palm oil with boiled egg
Irunmole to n mu bournvita
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by mommaJ(f): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET
https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64528004
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by okenta2017: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2018
CastedDude:
Troops of 707 Special Forces Brigade, Nigerian Army, on Monday 29th January 2018, raided the shrine and suspected hideout of a notorious native Doctor, Mr. Tordue Gber (Tiv Swem), who act as spiritual adviser to the wanted armed criminal militias at Tor-Dunga town, Katsina-Ala Local Government Area (LGA) of Benue State.

During the operation, the troops succeeded in arresting the occupant, Gber (Tiv Swem), who is an ally of the wanted notorious criminal, Akwazar Terwase (alias Gana). It will be recalled that he was declared wanted by the security agencies and has been at large since 2016.

Preliminary investigation shows that
Mr. Tordue Gber (Tiv Swem) acts as spiritual counselor that provides Gana with “diabolical” powers and the shrine serves as hideout for wanted armed militia, meeting and planning point for operations and logistics base for the criminal armed militias that operate in Benue, Nasarawa and Taraba States.

The native Doctor was arrested along with one of his accomplice, Mr. Atoo Kuwe Francis, while planning to carry out an attack and abduct one Mr. Zaya at Tse Bente village in the same LGA. However, Mr. Tordue was shot dead during the struggle to disarm him.

The troops recovered a locally fabricated Pistol, 2 Baretta Pistols, 11 rounds of 9mm ammunition, 3 motorcycles and assorted charms. Other items include warm clothings for concealing weapons, 2 Mobile telephones and 3 power generators, amongst other items at the hideout.

Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman
Director Army Public Relations

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/troops-raid-militias-spiritual-leaders-shrine-arrest-chief-priest.html
The Fulani Nigeria army will do every thing to make sure Benue people do no defend themselves.
You can't blame benue people they have always trusted the fulanies as their master.to come to their aid.
but now the master need the land for colonization project.. Be warned if there is going to be a second
coming of the Fulani president, it is going to be hell for people who's land has mapped out for fulani colonization. Impunity will take center stage. Land will be forcefully taken by Fulani Nigerian army.
It is time now for you to form alliance with people you can trust not people that will betray you when
presented with carrots.

Go and ask the SE people how a detherent instruments are kept. Your wife must not even know were
they are kept. As long as you are not a criminal there will be no need for you to use it until you are invaded by colonialist, and after succefully defending yourselves return the defender.
When asked how you put up such a wonderful defence tell them you have been praying
and fasting.and angel lutima came to your defence.
However after few days the Fulani Nigerian army will come searching because their brothers
have told them the resistance they met. They will not want to come for attack until the army
have search the place thoroughly and taken away all upstacle before they could come for next attack.
These are bunch of cowards attacking people in their sleep.
You must establish rekky patrol team, these team are different from vigilante. These group will be feeding you with day to day activity of Fulani herdsmen, they must not carry gun for now.
Everywhere in the world security is a very expensive project.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by snappyicee: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2018
so the gods too uses generator undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by InfiniteLoopx: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Lol, what a very useless sh!thole country!!! Am I the only one that understood the import of what is going on? The army called militias formed by the Benue state government to protect the villagers criminals?? While the Fulani herdsmen terrorizing farmers and killing them in their hundreds are law abiding citizens!? The same way they labelled IPOB a terrorist organization even when they are yet to kill or maim a single soul. What goes around surely comes around, because I could remember elements from the same middle belt that supported the army in their illegality while mocking IPOB now it has gone full circle. Something very fishy is going but it's either the South is ignorant or completely at a loss on what to do, but I tell you that these people know what they are doing. So the army has Intel on the hideout of the native doctor and the militias, but they don't have Intel on the hideout of the Fulani terrorists Igbos need to start planning seriously, even if others are too stvpid to believe in the sh!thole as it is, believe it or not, these enemies know what they are doing. The middle belt is almost completely overrun and next is South. They are already making incursion into the SW and if by any chance buhari wins a second term, that is when the onslaught on the South will begin massively. Mark this post today, once buhari wins second term, what is currently happening in the middle belt will become common in the South and we will have two options left, either we accept it or go to war.
Very correct bro. More like a detailed jihad. But the question is why?
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by okenta2017: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

Very correct bro. More like a detailed jihad. But the question is why?
Do you think Obasanjo is stupid.?
He has seen Nigeria and understand every tribe in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] / Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) / Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.