Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (105788 Views)

Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road / Nigerian Air Force Decimates Boko Haram Camp During Military Raid. (video) / Small Doctor Arrested By Police For Firearms Possession (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by BestMan001: 9:33am On Sep 09, 2020
What an OLD NEWS
Just 2018..? I need that of 2005.
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by BrighterMe: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2020
Bossontop:
grin cheesy
So d gods drink bournvita too...i tot iz only purple goat chicken teeth and snake legs they ask for??

The gods also need vitamin.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by wfjimmytobby(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2020
juju na scam
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2020
Have they ever raided a mosque like this?

Let's keep being foolish

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by BabaO2: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2020
CastedDude:
Troops of 707 Special Forces Brigade, Nigerian Army, on Monday 29th January 2018, raided the shrine and suspected hideout of a notorious native Doctor, Mr. Tordue Gber (Tiv Swem), who act as spiritual adviser to the wanted armed criminal militias at Tor-Dunga town, Katsina-Ala Local Government Area (LGA) of Benue State.

During the operation, the troops succeeded in arresting the occupant, Gber (Tiv Swem), who is an ally of the wanted notorious criminal, Akwazar Terwase (alias Gana). It will be recalled that he was declared wanted by the security agencies and has been at large since 2016.

Preliminary investigation shows that
Mr. Tordue Gber (Tiv Swem) acts as spiritual counselor that provides Gana with “diabolical” powers and the shrine serves as hideout for wanted armed militia, meeting and planning point for operations and logistics base for the criminal armed militias that operate in Benue, Nasarawa and Taraba States.

The native Doctor was arrested along with one of his accomplice, Mr. Atoo Kuwe Francis, while planning to carry out an attack and abduct one Mr. Zaya at Tse Bente village in the same LGA. However, Mr. Tordue was shot dead during the struggle to disarm him.

The troops recovered a locally fabricated Pistol, 2 Baretta Pistols, 11 rounds of 9mm ammunition, 3 motorcycles and assorted charms. Other items include warm clothings for concealing weapons, 2 Mobile telephones and 3 power generators, amongst other items at the hideout.

Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman
Director Army Public Relations

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/troops-raid-militias-spiritual-leaders-shrine-arrest-chief-priest.html
These people are not telling us the true story. Somebody that had once surrendered himself will not be as dangerous to warrant his killing as they portrayed him to be. This is just killing for the fun of Nigerian military, the guy might not be a Saint, but firing a once surrendered criminal is disservice.
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Vabasi(m): 9:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Bossontop:
grin cheesy
So d gods drink bournvita too...i tot iz only purple goat chicken teeth and snake legs they ask for??

Ahahahahahahahhaaahhaaa...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Anyiamaka: 9:46am On Sep 09, 2020
EweduAfonja:
can someone tell me this man's Crime...

He resisted arrest and was gunned down...inside Nigeria
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by DonBenny77(m): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2020
The urgency in silencing these guy is what I don't understand. Someone obvious secrets grin
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by stanliwise(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2020
EweduAfonja:
A counselor to criminals. He can’t be all that pure, nevertheless he should be given a chance. Moreso his place was like a hide out for the criminals to do their operations. He struggled with them and they responded.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by BMedia: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2020
EweduAfonja:

See...

The native Doctor was arrested along with one of his accomplice, Mr. Atoo Kuwe Francis, while planning to carry out an attack and abduct one Mr. Zaya at Tse Bente village in the same LGA. However, Mr. Tordue was shot dead during the struggle to disarm him.
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by slowice(m): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2020
EweduAfonja:

The only reasonable comment so far...... He rendered services to a customer
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by fredoooooo: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2020
QuitNotice:
You prepare charms for people, but you can't use charms to avoid arrest. Who is fooling who?
Who
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Guestlander: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2020
Se the spirits dey drink BournVita ni?
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by imagrg(m): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2020
Naija, juju and desperation na waoh!

See my sigy below and take action before it is too late
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by jericco1(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2020
This is the one they will show, yet BH is slaughtering them like chickens.
And when they claim to kill the insurgents, we don't see pictorial or video evidence.

Tueeh!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by ada9ja(f): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2020
bounrvita, techno phone and super pack indomie....mehn gods don upgrade.....see levels
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Softgamer: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2020
Why arrest him? When did it become a crime to worship whatvever you want to worship
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Lordsonn: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Total rubbish. Why pushing 2018 news to the front page in a futile attempt to justify the killing by Fulani army
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by manunitedbabes: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2020
grin grin but his legs are intact .... Hahhaha they for collect one leg now
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Farotimi72: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Locally fabricated pistols? Yet looks so smart and clean.
And we still import guns oooo.

I guess I'm d only one seeing this
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Topmaike007(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2020
Snow02:
idiots leave the Native doctor alone and focus on the Fulani herdsmen menace first angry
how do you intend to arrest a group of bandits moving around a region that is twice as big as the SE
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Tupaq: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2020
A proper investigation should expose everybody directly involved in this atrocity. It is not enough to kill only the native doctor and the militia.
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Olayinka777(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2020
obembet:
You get 3 gun and Fulani dey kill your brothers...
Na 2 him get o!
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Studio247: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2020
The islamic agenda is very real ooo
Fulani are busy killing and walking free men
Boko haram busy bombing and killing
And walking free men

Those who fight to defend themselves getting killed

Share this country let everybody go
And face their religion before things get totally out of control.
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by adedayourt(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2020
EweduAfonja:

He's suspected to be an accomplice to a criminal individuals, providing abode to them and also in possession of unlicensed weapons
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by agyo(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
When government remembers you.

Sadly is that this same guys would have wine and dine with our Politicians while killing innocent person yet the politicians never take actions on them. The day they torched the people in power, the politician will go after then using the military.

No sincerity of purpose.
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by factoryreset2: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2020
Bossontop:
grin cheesy

Irumole dey drink bournvita �

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Meedu(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Na barbed wire i dey see so for native doctor house? undecided ok nah
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by babajero(m): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
The Nigerian army is just carrying out extrajudicial murders, because you can't tell me you extracted the information about the native doctor from a man whom you said you killed while exchanging bullet with you, and at the same time still kill the same native doctor while trying to disarm him, this is just outright murders.
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
If u hold Jazz army man shoot u... eh go enter. I have witnessed it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] / Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) / Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.