Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (105781 Views)

Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road / Nigerian Air Force Decimates Boko Haram Camp During Military Raid. (video) / Small Doctor Arrested By Police For Firearms Possession (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by delpee(f): 11:31am On Jan 31, 2018
I don't get it. Benue residents have been killing themselves? The native doctor killed the 70 people and carried out subsequent attacks?
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by mamawin(f): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2018
Bossontop:
grin cheesy
So d gods drink bournvita too...i tot iz only purple goat chicken teeth and snake legs they ask for??
are you a a customer? how come you know those? lol @purple goat
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Assassin101: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
FOR NOURISHMENT
Tinalex:
Wow....so the god's love Bournvita too undecided
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Manasp: 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
Bossontop:
grin cheesy
So d gods drink bournvita too...i tot iz only purple goat chicken teeth and snake legs they ask for??

How do you now their demand, Hmmmmmmmm like u ve ever visited them abi
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Manasp: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
2019elections:
so, the gods don de drink bourn vita?

na wa.

Belly full gods
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Manasp: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
AnodaIT:
When are they going to arrest the commander of the Fulani herdsmen

Oh, I forgot, Fulani soldiers cannot arrest Fulani herdsman

Chuck yan to them, Fulani soldiers
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Manasp: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
QuitNotice:
You prepare charms for people, but you can't use charms to avoid arrest. Who is fooling who?

Fulling he's Belle with tea as u can see . Ratchet man

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Manasp: 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
Scholar01:
Wait O, was it actually proved that he gave them spiritual powers?

Ask another question again
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by InMyOpinion(m): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
The criminal (Gana) needs to be arrested - my concern though is with the timing. Why were soldiers not sent to Benue earlier even when they begged for them to be sent in the face of the senseless herdsmen aggression? Why now that the people have no where to turn to and are vowing to defend themselves and their land has the FG found it right to come after Gana? Is that the real purpose for which the soldiers were sent?...i just dey think sha....
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by BeingFrank(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
How Many Fulani Herdsmen Have They Arrested? What About The Notorious Native Doctors That Prepare Charms For Those Terrorists? Benue People Are Trying All Their Best To Protect Themselves From Those Demons, Since The Military As A Whole Has Failed Them. One Thing Is Sure, Karma Can't Be Bribed, Nor God Of Justice Compromises. Time Is All The Equation Demands.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
CastedDude:
Troops of 707 Special Forces Brigade, Nigerian Army, on Monday 29th January 2018, raided the shrine and suspected hideout of a notorious native Doctor, Mr. Tordue Gber (Tiv Swem), who act as spiritual adviser to the wanted armed criminal militias at Tor-Dunga town, Katsina-Ala Local Government Area (LGA) of Benue State.

During the operation, the troops succeeded in arresting the occupant, Gber (Tiv Swem), who is an ally of the wanted notorious criminal, Akwazar Terwase (alias Gana). It will be recalled that he was declared wanted by the security agencies and has been at large since 2016.

Preliminary investigation shows that
Mr. Tordue Gber (Tiv Swem) acts as spiritual counselor that provides Gana with “diabolical” powers and the shrine serves as hideout for wanted armed militia, meeting and planning point for operations and logistics base for the criminal armed militias that operate in Benue, Nasarawa and Taraba States.

The native Doctor was arrested along with one of his accomplice, Mr. Atoo Kuwe Francis, while planning to carry out an attack and abduct one Mr. Zaya at Tse Bente village in the same LGA. However, Mr. Tordue was shot dead during the struggle to disarm him.

The troops recovered a locally fabricated Pistol, 2 Baretta Pistols, 11 rounds of 9mm ammunition, 3 motorcycles and assorted charms. Other items include warm clothings for concealing weapons, 2 Mobile telephones and 3 power generators, amongst other items at the hideout.

Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman
Director Army Public Relations

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/troops-raid-militias-spiritual-leaders-shrine-arrest-chief-priest.html

Idiotic Country...
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by oloriadejoke(f): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
Bossontop:
grin cheesy
...lolzzz of course the gods likes bornvita abi na only you wan fat?gods must fat too
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by billyG(m): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
Why hav dey not arrested d native doctors of d killer herdsmen.
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by somehow: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Are you seriously serious?
validman7:
wow, they are cracking down on the militias who took up arms after they felt that the government failed them,

what happens to the murderous Fulani herdsmen that have been killing incessantly?

some people really owns this country.....

I thought the army said they are not in a rush to send troop to the affected areas... but they can send troops on a special mission to crack down on the militia's spiritual leader..
yeye the smell! what a Sh!t Hole!
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Bossontop(m): 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
mamawin:
are you a a customer? how come you know those? lol @purple goat
U know dey watch Nigerian film abii
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Bossontop(m): 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
Manasp:

How do you now their demand, Hmmmmmmmm like u ve ever visited them abi
U no dey watch Nigerian film??
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by webngnews: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
Oh
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by qrymz(m): 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
This is yet another reason for me to believe this fulani ppl have the backing of ppl in govt.

Imagine fulani have been killing since when and just days after we started hearing abt a militia opposing them, military started acting and breaking them down.

I lost my hope in Naija
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Naijaarchive(m): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2020
Bournvita don suffer
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Sebbs(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2020
The gods uses tecno as a means of communication and also bournvita to stay healthy.

The gods are wise
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by DoubleEngine007: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2020
Bossontop:
grin cheesy
You no want make them add weight ni? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by nBag(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2020
EweduAfonja:
can someone tell me this man's Crime...
Aiding and abetting

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Denique(f): 9:27am On Sep 09, 2020
Bossontop:
grin cheesy
Mo fo o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Favemmzar200(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Bossontop:
grin cheesy
guy u funny ahswear

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by InvertedHammer: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2020
EweduAfonja:
can someone tell me this man's Crime...
/
Obvious crimes he committed:

1. Not being a fulani
2. Being fake (he couldn't even disappear or atleast send thunder).
3. Having 9mm pistols instead of AK-47s

And the worst of all...giving Bournvita to the gods. Imagine the insult! The gods are angry.

/

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2020
This is the only invention that can come out of a negroe's head. The same people that makes noise about some non existent African values and culture.

Thank goodness for colonization.
Re: Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue by Jaxxcode: 9:32am On Sep 09, 2020
validman7:
wow, they are cracking down on the militias who took up arms after they felt that the government failed them,

what happens to the murderous Fulani herdsmen that have been killing incessantly?

some people really owns this country.....

I thought the army said they are not in a rush to send troop to the affected areas... but they can send troops on a special mission to crack down on the militia's spiritual leader..
yeye the smell! what a Sh!t Hole!

Hey, instead of counting the bad stuffs why not praise the good things done by the military? this guys are evil to the society and are guilty of all said crimes! undecided[i

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] / Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) / Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.