Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Things That Causes Woman Breast To Leak During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Causes Woman Breast To Leak During Sex (738 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things That Causes Woman Breast To Leak During Sex by messi12345(f): 11:56am On Jan 31, 2018
Anyone who has spent some physical time between the sheets knows sex isn’t the cleanest activity. Between the saliva, arousal sweat, and cum, a post-coitous towel down is almost required. But as messy as it may be, people rarely complain about the fluid that accompanies a quality shag. That is, until it’s leaking from your breast. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if you’ve had a baby, are expecting, or simply have boobs, there is a chance your breasts will leak during sex.

For mothers and moms-to-be, the sudden supply of boob juice shouldn’t come as a huge surprise (though it’s still a bit of a shock.) Baby Center notes that oxytocin, the same hormone released during an orgasm, is also responsible for the let-down of your breast milk. So when you receive any sort of pleasure
source{/url}http://www.boewap.com.ng/2018/01/reason-why-it-is-so-risky-to-suck-man.html{/url}

(1) (Reply)

I Notice Something On The Nairaland / Stop Dreaming About Your Dream Woman And Start Planning For Your Dream Business. / Gf Wants To Send Me Medical Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.