Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

How To Approach,talk To And Date High Class Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach,talk To And Date High Class Girls (2947 Views)

Do Working Class Girls Still Need Guys, And For What? / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Approach,talk To And Date High Class Girls by GodsteinEinstein(m): 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
I'm 19 years old going 20 and from a poor home but i have a thing with women especially classy ones. Although my games aren't top notch but i also wanna learn how to get girls way older than me(3-8 years older than me) but I'm scared to death to even approach girls my age or younger because of their high class bullshit!!. I'm average in looks and God I'm damn broke. So how do i get both older women and highly classy ones not undermining my age and cashlessness. U knw as e dey be na Man need bread-ing too
Re: How To Approach,talk To And Date High Class Girls by dingbang(m): 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
When I was your age, I was reading my books.

6 Likes

Re: How To Approach,talk To And Date High Class Girls by ifex370(m): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
GodsteinEinstein:
I'm 19 years old going 20 and from a poor home but i have a thing with women especially classy ones. Although my games aren't top notch but i also wanna learn how to get girls way older than me(3-8 years older than me) but I'm scared to death to even approach girls my age or younger because of their high class bullshit!!. I'm average in looks and God I'm damn broke. So how do i get both older women and highly classy ones not undermining my age and cashlessness. U knw as e dey be na Man need bread-ing too

Come back for advice when you've made money
Re: How To Approach,talk To And Date High Class Girls by BruncleZuma: 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
dingbang:
When I was your age, I was reading my books.

[img]https:///media/11-23-2017/jbE_To.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: How To Approach,talk To And Date High Class Girls by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
So you want to learn how to be a Gigolo undecided Na wah lipsrsealed
Re: How To Approach,talk To And Date High Class Girls by pweshboi(m): 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: How To Approach,talk To And Date High Class Girls by Khd95(m): 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
boy u forget say some women(older women) dey use young boys too renew their money
Re: How To Approach,talk To And Date High Class Girls by Nedfed(m): 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
I said it, it is finished.
See what buharry turn our teens too

1 Like

Re: How To Approach,talk To And Date High Class Girls by Kimcutie: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
You mean sugar mama?
Re: How To Approach,talk To And Date High Class Girls by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
lipsrsealed u looking for girls 3-8 yrs older than u cheesy.so at 19 u looking for sugarmummy to datecheesy.don't u think u too young to be a sugarboy?..Anyway endtime tinzs.
Re: How To Approach,talk To And Date High Class Girls by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
Khd95:
boy u forget say some women(older women) dey use young boys too renew their money
i dey hear a lot about these abuja sugar mummies...how dem dey use young guys sperm wey dem sleep with for ritualistic purposes. Most of these young guys date their grandmother age are already walking corpses.their sugar mama don sell their destiny tey tey.
Re: How To Approach,talk To And Date High Class Girls by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
lefulefu:
i dey hear a lot about these abuja sugar mummies...how dem dey use young guys sperm wey dem sleep with for ritualistic purposes. Most of these young guys date their grandmother age are already walking corpses.their sugar mama don sell their destiny tey tey.

Bro lefu not just Abuja oooo. Dey full Lekki Phase 1 scatter undecided
Re: How To Approach,talk To And Date High Class Girls by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
efesodje:

Bro lefu not just Abuja oooo. Dey full Lekki Phase 1 scatter undecided
na waocheesy. Endtime sugar mummies and daddies everywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Approach,talk To And Date High Class Girls by GodsteinEinstein(m): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
I don't need any sugar mama whatever. There is this girl i see alot she would be around 27-28 years old and she is damn beautiful and attractive but I'm scared to death to even say hi or hello. Not only that, but the beautiful girls i see are either older than me or really classy and i just feel intimidated. And when i say older women i don't mean sugar mummy or women in their thirties or more. But 23-25 is enough, i just need the balls to approach any girl whether high class oh or high glass. Please try to get what i mean instead of jumping into sugar mama judgements. I'm just intimidated by girls because of my status and i don't like it
Re: How To Approach,talk To And Date High Class Girls by Hybridz: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
GodsteinEinstein:
I don't need any sugar mama whatever. There is this girl i see alot she would be around 27-28 years old and she is damn beautiful and attractive but I'm scared to death to even say hi or hello. Not only that, but the beautiful girls i see are either older than me or really classy and i just feel intimidated. And when i say older women i don't mean sugar mummy or women in their thirties or more. But 23-25 is enough, i just need the balls to approach any girl whether high class oh or high glass. Please try to get what i mean instead of jumping into sugar mama judgements. I'm just intimidated by girls because of my status and i don't like it
Is getting laid the next chapter in your life?
That's definitely what you thinking. You better try to be productive,even in your tthought. The balls to approach women will come later.
You can just converse on an ordinary level.

PS:one man's food na anoda man's poison sha
Re: How To Approach,talk To And Date High Class Girls by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hybridz:

Is getting laid the next chapter in your life?
That's definitely what you thinking. You better try to be productive,even in your tthought. The balls to approach women will come later.
You can just converse on an ordinary level.

PS:one man's food na anoda man's poison sha

His hormones are raging.

He needs to get laid cheesy

Op face your studies. Leave woman matter. You are just too young.
Re: How To Approach,talk To And Date High Class Girls by Hybridz: 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
alexialin:

Lol....
I'm sure he has a mattress and knows how to make a hole. He should just help himself biko!

His hormones are raging.

He needs to get laid cheesy

Op face your studies. Leave woman matter. You are just too young.
Re: How To Approach,talk To And Date High Class Girls by Rockyrascal(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
GodsteinEinstein:
you want to learn how,come lemme teach u

1 Like

Re: How To Approach,talk To And Date High Class Girls by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
Op do not mind anyone that told you to leave woman matter and face your studies. It's bullshit. Just do whatever you want to do. If you are looking for game, you can get some pickup artists books and start reading and practice. Get the art of attraction by Robert greene. To over come your shyness, make it a mission to talk to at least 3 girls daily no matter how ugly or beautiful they are, no girl is gonna talk down on you or shout on you for approaching her.

However, women are scum but I feel you just have to get the experience with them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Longest Love Making Screaming, The Hashtag Too Real / Why You Should Marry A Single Mother? / Video Of Mummy G.O And Her Alleged Boy Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.