Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! (2975 Views)

Living Together Before Marriage - Is It A Good Idea? / D Fear Of Ebola Is D Beginning Of Wisdom / What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Krissykriss(m): 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2010
A man is only truly happy twice after his marriage.
1. Few months after d wedding (d honey moon, d beautiful names given to each other, d doing of almost everything together, etc).
2. When he gives birth to his first child (be it a boy or girl).
Apart from these two 'occassions' d man only pretends to be happy whereas he is clearly not. Its a bitter truth we all have to live with.
So fellas, enjoy ur singleness while it lasts cos marriage is d beginning of d temporary end of ur life.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Krissykriss(m): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2010
I aint married yet. Aint planning on getting married very soon.
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2010
Good for you, now let people like me who still believe in the institution breath grin grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Kgdavid(m): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2010
^ lol are you a man?
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by justwise(m): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Good for you, now let people like me who still believe in the institution breath grin grin grin grin

Yes only 2 of us that still believe in marriage. . . i think
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by acidrop(f): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2010
make that 3. its a prestige mehn
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by 190: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2010
^^
count me in, 4!
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by daduke2k(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2010
Ah count me 5.
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by justwise(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2010
acidrop:

make that 3. its a prestige mehn

Noted grin grin
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by kemisuga(f): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2010
@ poster - If I may ask, wat are responsible for the man unhappiness after marriage?
Cos I believe 80% of Men that got married are looking robust and fresher than before they are married. Which signifies rest in mind. tongue
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by MissyB1(m): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2010
With such mentality, one can already predict what Your married Life would be.
Accept ma sympathy.
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by tkb417(m): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2010
if na curse, back to sender
wtf shocked
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2010
^^^ Don't mind him, he's taking out his frustration on the institution of marriage!  undecided
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2010
Dont mind him, Loneliness is a helluva a thing, you can only chase 20 something yr old girls for so long. We get married to produce kids that will change our nappies when we are old and grey grin grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by poceda(f): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2010
God instituted marriage, Jesus attended one while on earth and even produced wine for the celebration, I dont think Jesus and his mother would have attended something that is full of sadness as you so put it. Leave this talk for married men since you are not married besides, what is your basis of analysis and conclusion since you dont have any experience?
Change your mind set and get committed. people like you who dont want to be committed to anything always look for an excuse why it would not work. May God in his infinite mercy deliver you.
Amen!!!!
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Kgdavid(m): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2010
don't bring religion into it cause paul also said it is better to be unmarried
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 19, 2010
I bet that was said in context. wink
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by r231(m): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2010
@poster

the way you lay your bed - finish the rest

Marriage Is D Beginning Of your End! - BACK AT YOU
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by TOPE20001(f): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2010
r231:

@poster

the way you lay your bed - finish the rest

Marriage Is D Beginning Of your End! - BACK AT YOU

i concur grin
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Krissykriss(m): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2010
Guys u dont have to hate. All i'm tryin to do is educate y'all.
@acidrop, Its more of a prestige 4 women.
@kemisuga, Dont make me laugh. Fresh & robust after marriage only happens few months after d marriage which i of course included in d happy stages of d marriage. If a man gets any more robust after that, it means he's getting fat which is a bad sign.
@missyb, My married life will be wonderful cos i know these things on time. It aint gon be no surprise when i see them happening.
@ujujoan, I aint got nothing against marriage. Afterall God instituted it. God instituted it to be a perfect union for perfect humans (afterall Adam & Eve were perfect then); He didnt create it for one party to suffer cos of d union.
@Ebonyeyes, Yes we marry to produce kids; not to be happy. Is that not a summary of what u said?
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Krissykriss(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2010
Proceda, I know way more married men than unmarried ones & i'm not 27 yet.
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by poceda(f): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2010
Krissykriss:

Proceda, I know way more married men than unmarried ones & i'm not 27 yet.
oh, i see, a kid mixing up with the wrong crowd, and judging by his own standard what he knows nothing about. People like you get hooked and never want to let go, dont worry you will tell a different tale later.
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Krissykriss(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2010
Proceda, i dnt knw how old u are or whether u're married or single but 1 thing i know is that i know a lot more about marriage than u do. I should be doing marriage counselling! Old people like u are always afraid of reality. U better grow up at ur old age. Never said i aint getting married; i just know what to expect. U should expect such too. Just trying to help a fellow bro.
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by poceda(f): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2010
hahahaha, marriage councelling? That will be the day, what will be your advice to the brothers, "walk into that marriage and expect sadness". undecided undecided undecided I can see how many brothers will get married after councelling session. I rest my case, oh by the way, good luck with the councelling outfit. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Girl846(f): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2010
Kgdavid:

don't bring religion into it cause paul also said it is better to be unmarried

Kgdavid, I hope you also know that Paul highlighted the fact if you want to be unmarried you must stay celibate because God does not condone fornication, So undecided
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Kgdavid(m): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I bet that was said in context. wink

lol yes but the context is relevant here.

Girl846:

Kgdavid, I hope you also know that Paul highlighted the fact if you want to be unmarried you must stay celibate because God does not condone fornication, So undecided

lol yup i'm down with that celibacy cuz like lil wayne says 'Bleep em, Bleep em, even if they celibate'(jokes)
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2010
Well Well Well. Its interesting how women love marriage sooo much but not the man they're marrying. They just want to 'belong'. Rubbbbish. Marriage should be abolished. **institution kö, ivory towers níí**
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Yoighaman(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2010
I support the institution called marraige

it's just that i keep wondering, what makes two people love each other so much today and then turn out to be worst enemies tomorrow?

it remains mystical to me,
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by martin1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2010
Negative man. . .
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Pweety4me(f): 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2010
No it's a lyfe tyme experience in prison!lolz(j/k)grintongue

By d way if it's d beginning of my lyfe?i must be unborn abi?undecided
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by candylips(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2010
@poster

you can always divorce if you don't like the marriage right undecided
Re: Marriage Is D Beginning Of Ur End! by Krissykriss(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2010
Candylips, i dont support divorce. Even if u divorce her, u'll end up marrying another one as 'good' as her. Thats why i said its d beginning of d end of your life.

Martin, no matter how positive u are about marriage, u'll end up in d same place - pretending to be happy while u're clearly not. No be girl u go marry? Wait till u get married; u'll remember these words of mine one day in ur life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( / Can You Allow Your Single Friend To Live With You In Your Matrimonial Home? / HELP: Caught My Fiance Sleeping With Her Uncle, What Should I Do: Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.