Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

"My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. (21263 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C Denies Shading Tacha After Sharing A 'Misunderstood' Post / Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London / Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by oodua1stson: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
Colleverage:
Aw his mom is so cute why is freeze so ugly?
your life must be very difficult being blind
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
Linage of clueless people ...... your father didnt support u dat was y u didnt post his...
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by Reeberry: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
KOKOwonder:
undecided wetin cute for there? My friend them resemble themselves. Just look and go and stop saying rubbish
I tire o. Nairalander these days just tags cute in anything.
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by vioment: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
I hope your mom is a legal Nigerian. Immigration needs to look into her matter; If she is Arab, send her back quickly, if other African, she is cool to be in Nigeria.
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by NemzySeries(m): 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
Colleverage:
Aw his mom is so cute why is freeze so ugly?
cute wetin? shez walks bent like sum1 wit a hunch back & a pointed nose....she use to b d provost of d college of Law @ Afe babalola uni even till nw, ma guy d woman no fine if u see her one on one

1 Like

Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by Colleverage: 3:17am On Feb 01, 2018
oodua1stson:
your life must be very difficult being blind
Your life must be very difficult being terrible at English
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by Colleverage: 3:23am On Feb 01, 2018
kobosmart:

Lol shots have been fired @12submarine @colleverage you gon let him diss yall like that?

Na the other guy e dey refer to afterall na e dey fight tooth and nail to prove say man fine I found it gay too but wetin concern me
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by Authoreety: 7:13am On Feb 01, 2018
Both of dem are dumb as in dumb!
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by oodua1stson: 9:16am On Feb 01, 2018
Colleverage:

Your life must be very difficult being terrible at English
Wole Soyinka, mind to correct me?
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by Colleverage: 9:19am On Feb 01, 2018
oodua1stson:
Wole Soyinka, mind to correct me?
A blind man cannot see
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by oodua1stson: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2018
Colleverage:

A blind man cannot see
Wole Soyinka, there are different stages of blindness.

Being blind doesn't mean the vision has been lost 100%.

You'll do well to read about people who still see, drive but are declared blind
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by Colleverage: 9:36am On Feb 01, 2018
oodua1stson:
Wole Soyinka, there are different stages of blindness.

Being blind doesn't mean the vision has been lost 100%.

You'll do well to read about people who still see, drive but are declared blind

Yinmu oya do enlighten me on the type of blindness I have
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by oodua1stson: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2018
Colleverage:

Yinmu oya do enlighten me on the type of blindness I have
your own na mental blindness grin grin grin grin

����
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by Colleverage: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2018
oodua1stson:
your own na mental blindness grin grin grin grin

����

*sigh* E even good as you dey laff your sef for the mumu wey you do
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by refreshrate: 11:52am On Feb 01, 2018
Colleverage:

Does ramsey nouah look like jackie chan?

I like this guy I swear grin
Colleverage:

Does ramsey nouah look like jackie chan?

I like this guy I swear keep giving dem jare.
freeze ugly mofo with oral diarrhea

meanwhile ever heard the phrase : monkey no fine but him mama like am?

answers a lot to this post in general

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women / Kemi Olunloyo Gets N1m Bail / Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.