Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,992 members, 7,863,553 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Who Can Write Poem And Quotes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Write Poem And Quotes (419 Views)

50 Heartwarming Happy New Month Messages And Quotes For July 2023 / 60 Wacky Love Quotes For Valentine Day / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Write Poem And Quotes by loricara: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hi guys if you re good in writing poems and quotes please do submit poems and quotes written by you to me with your name and URL

If you can write valentine's poems a d quotes that's fine too

Submit loricara1@gmail.com
Re: Who Can Write Poem And Quotes by policy12: 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
loricara:
Hi guys if you re good in writing poems and quotes please do submit poems and quotes written by you to me with your name and URL

If you can write valentine's poems a d quotes that's fine too

Submit loricara1@gmail.com

Any benefit?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Write Poem And Quotes by Offpoint: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sey you allow pidgin poem? grin
Re: Who Can Write Poem And Quotes by loricara: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
yes just write and submit with your name for credit

(1) (Reply)

Does Being In Need For Sex And Not Getting It Cause Loss Of Appetite / On-going Valentine's Promo At Pcgetz .com. Beats By Dre Headphones / Lady Surprised Boyfriend On Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.