Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,040 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This (1182 Views)

If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions / Corporate Lagos Conductor: The Best Dressed Danfo Conductor You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
. I've never had an experience. now i have to do this tomorrow

can i just drive to the airport and get a ticket or, i have to book before the flight?

thanks
Re: If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This by Papanwamaikpe: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
You can get from Agent tomorrow but booking in advance is cheaper
Re: If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This by luvlyheart092(f): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hmmmm how do I explain this....
Re: If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This by luvlyheart092(f): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hmmmm how do I explain this....
Re: If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
You can get from Agent tomorrow but booking in advance is cheaper

how do i ho about that pls?
Re: If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This by Papanwamaikpe: 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
rasojie:

how do i ho about that pls?
When you get to the airport you'll see them they're everywhere
Re: If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This by airex(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
When you get to the airport you'll see them they're everywhere
don't do that. Book online.
Re: If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
Re: If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
airex:
don't do that. Book online.

please I tried google nothing i can understand.remember i said i don't have an experience. i need clear directions , not shorthand answers
thanks sir
Re: If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This by ranmoor: 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
Book online is d best. Depends on where u r going. I think airpeace is kinda cheaper these days. Though, Im still comfortable with arik.
Go to their official website (arikair(dot)com) click on new reservation. Select d date, select either one way (just To) or return (To and Fro), select d city airport u r and where u r going... It will give u schedule of all flights & price. Click on one, proceed to payment.... Just follow instructions...

1 Like

Re: If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This by oloriooko(m): 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
rasojie:

can i just drive to the airport and get a ticket or, i have to book before the flight?

thanks
Why put this in romance section? Are you serious at all?
Re: If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This by Nedfed(m): 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
luvlyheart092:
Hmmmm
how do I explain this....
Dey form
U wey neva reach Airport b4
Re: If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This by airex(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
rasojie:

please I tried google nothing i can understand.remember i said i don't have an experience. i need clear directions , not shorthand answers
thanks sir
Where are you traveling to? Which airline do u intend using?
Re: If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
ranmoor:
Book online is d best. Depends on where u r going. I think airpeace is kinda cheaper these days. Though, Im still comfortable with arik.
Go to their official website (arikair(dot)com) click on new reservation. Select d date, select either one way (just To) or return (To and Fro), select d city airport u r and where u r going... It will give u schedule of all flights & price. Click on one, proceed to payment.... Just follow instructions...
Case closed.

Or you might wanna let agents chop you mugu at the airport since it's your first. Falling mugu the first time in every new thing will help you, trust me.
Re: If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This by Viicfuntop(f): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
oloriooko:

So what are you trying to say, indirectly? This section is full of unserious people
Re: If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This by Viicfuntop(f): 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
rasojie:

thanks

From experience, since you are a first time flyer, you can buy a ticket at the Airline’s counter at the airport(the place where they check in and give you your boarding pass). I don’t think there are extra charges.
Re: If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This by ibietela2(m): 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
Me too, plan to fly soon but this should be in travel section
Re: If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
oloriooko:
no sir I am not serious undecided
Re: If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
ibietela2:
Me too, plan to fly soon but this should be in travel section
lol ive never visited that session since i joined Nl
mods mynd44 help me move to the appropriate session
Re: If You've Ever Traveled By Air . Check This by ibietela2(m): 12:03am On Feb 01, 2018
rasojie:
lol ive never visited that session since i joined Nl
mods mynd44 help me move to the appropriate session

Lol..... Good luck

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ghastly Accident At Lekki Toll Gate / Italian Town Offers Over N3 Million To New Residents / Have You Seen More Creative Bus Stop Shelters Than These? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.