Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products - Business To Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (47834 Views)

Free Import Business Seminar / SPECIAL WEBLASS On E-commerce Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
I would not have come here if you did not drop calls on me and you also picked my calls. I came here since I couldn't get in touch with you. You stopped all form of communications and never replied my questions. I had no other means of reaching you than to come here. Stop sounding like a broken records and send my shoes. You are only doing damage control. You are worse outside this forum.
GreenAirCargo:

In just 3and half days... You came here to show yourself.. as if the transaction period has elasped or I ran away with your money...

Any way another of your shoes just landed...
That is to say in this period I have received 11pairs of shoes on your behalf.

Up till now you are the only one that knows what your problem is...
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
Showing my goods here obviously showed I am not lying against you. Very uncouth and unprofessional. Dropping calls on clients, refusing to pick clients calls, displaying clients goods without my permission. I pity mini importers trting to use you
Poeple like you should be flushed from the industry since you are destroying other innocent shippers . Shame on you.
GreenAirCargo:

In just 3and half days... You came here to show yourself.. as if the transaction period has elasped or I ran away with your money...

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
Did you just say you received it on my behalf? Sounding like you did not take commision agent . You are meant to do it on my behalf because I paid you. If the commision is too small for you then stop taking orders from mini importers . Go for people with 10m and above. You were paid for your services and stop sounding like a favour. If you not interested then refund me . Someone already introduced a better and more polite shipper.
I have placed my goods and orders already on the way . I placed the orders after I placed with you. No stress ,no issues and this person is also on Nairaland .
GreenAirCargo:

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by uliyaah(f): 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
Got a free whatsapp group for guide on importation

And another one for a newly detected site for used gadgets, its a breakthrough. Connect with me if interested
https:///2347083097783

Greatihex:
Following. Interested in the used laptops and phones importation. Hope i am in the right place?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:16am On Mar 15, 2019
Join my Ecommerce mentorship program and learn the nitty gritty of the business.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by dailynaijanews(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
I also found so many ways to make money online, and you can also find it here, if interested: https://zeodigitalacademy.com
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
Join my Ecommerce mentorship program and learn the nitty gritty of the business.
Call/Whatsapp 08074277479.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 8:07am On Mar 16, 2019
Get started today
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2019
Join us now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Join the program now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
Get started now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:33am On Mar 17, 2019
Join the moving train now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Get started now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
Smart importation is key in 2019
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2019
Get started now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2019
Get started today
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2019
Join the mentorship class today
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
Join the crew now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:21am On Mar 20, 2019
Get started now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2019
Join the success class today
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Join the class today
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:56am On Mar 21, 2019
Invest in yourself today
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by SpongeBobSP: 8:55am On Mar 21, 2019
lexyinfo:
Invest in yourself today
how can I reach you? the number on the first page , is it still working?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
SpongeBobSP:

how can I reach you?
the number on the first page , is it still working?

Yes
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Get access now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:45am On Mar 22, 2019
Get started today
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
Get started now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
Join the success crew now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by naijajobx: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
For those who are interested.check below .thank me later
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:45am On Mar 23, 2019
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
Don't Miss it

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply)

Payloader,Bulldozer,Backhoe & Excavator For Rent/Hire/sale In Lagos Nigeria / Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less / HOW TO PRODUCE Paint:secret Of Painting Industry Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.