Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products - Business To Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (47900 Views)

Free Import Business Seminar / SPECIAL WEBLASS On E-commerce Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:21am On Apr 22, 2019
Join the class today
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
Get started now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2019
Get started today
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 8:57am On Apr 24, 2019
Join us now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2019
Get started today
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 4:44am On Apr 25, 2019
Multiple streams of income is the way forward in Nigeria today!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
Join the moving train here
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:58am On Apr 26, 2019
Ecommerce and importation business is a business you should look into in 2019 because is very profitable.I made a lot of money in this business last year 2018.This is a business that can put food on your table and make you be your own boss.

You have attended a lot of trainings,buy ebooks but all to no avail,all you need is mentorship.Their are so many online business but Mini-Importation stand tall because is scalable.That is why i am inviting you to a 3 days training plus FREE Mentorship to help you understand the nitty gritty of this business.

Attend a 3-Days Seminar to Learn The Easiest,Most Profitable Method Anyone Can Use to Set-up an eCommerce Business That Generate over N250k Monthly Using Facebook And Instagram to Make 10X Profits in 2019 Revealed!

Here Is What You Will Benefit In This Premium Training:

==>How to start your importation business with little capital

==>The complete list of websites/portals where you can get the cheapest deals on any product

==>Access to 10 hot products to start selling in 2019

==>The secret method of ordering items from the websites without risk of losing your money or being scammed

==>How to Import product less than $2 and sell for up to N10,000

==>What to import that will make you GREAT profit (How to know high profit products that will sell like hotcake in

Nigeria

==>Direct Link to My 3 suppliers to outsource your product for you and also help you to get cheaper price from the

manufacturer

==>Access to The 2 Fastest logistics company that will help you import to Nigeria

==>How to create a professional Facebook page for your ecommerce business

==>How to targeting the right audience that would buy exactly what you're selling

==>How to use Instagram to sell your products

==>How to link your Instagram business account to your Facebook page

==>A really simple secret on how to ship your items to Nigeria, pay lesser shipping fees, and get them faster –

within 5 to 10 days.

==>How you can make payments in naira.

==>How to easily promote, advertise and market your products online (and offline) without hassles… and the secret

to making massive sales everyday!

==>And lots more ….

BONUS FOR EARLY BIRDS:
==>You will get access to The Advance Mini Importation Course and training materials send to your email

==>You will get access to video tutorial that will teach you how to create a high converting sales funnel/pages

==>You will also learn how to start a profitable Hair Business using professional private sourcing agent.

==>How to sell your products using video and how to edit the Videos and put your marketing messages on them within 5 minutes... Using a Simple Software i will give you for FREE

==>Get access to over 30 fast selling products including the Manufacturer's link with High ROI that can make you more money in the year 2019

==>Complete video tutorial on How to create an ecommerce store from start to finish without the need to hire a web

designer.

==>Complete 365 Days of Mentorship.

This premium package is not for everybody, only for 20 smart Nigerians.
This is a very powerful and well loaded training,nothing come close to this.

Training Date : April 28, 2019

Venue: WhatsApp

Time:7PM

Call/whtsapp 08074277479 to register

Don’t be left out...Start 2019 with a Bang!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
Register now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by greenchisom: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
Open and Own Your Own Alipay Account and get paid from your Chinese.

Also Make your own payment and track your orders on 1688 and Taobao
No more pay for me.

DM me let's get it done @ cool rate.

GreenChisom
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
Join the mentorship class today.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
Join now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Start doing something today.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by kelvinnaira: 5:47am On Apr 29, 2019
@lexyinfo
Welcome bro.. Pls. Is it possible that I Import furnitures (living and bedroom such as chairs, modern bed frames etc) from 1688?

What do you recommend please..
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:17am On Apr 29, 2019
Get started today
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:19am On Apr 29, 2019
kelvinnaira:
@lexyinfo
Welcome bro.. Pls. Is it possible that I Import furnitures (living and bedroom such as chairs, modern bed frames etc) from 1688?

What do you recommend please..

please chat me up and let me explain some things to you about it.
Call/Whatsapp 08074277479
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Okfiscal(m): 6:58am On Apr 29, 2019
You done a great job by sharing this article I was working to share something similar to this.
Thump up for you
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 11:13am On Apr 29, 2019
Okfiscal:
You done a great job by sharing this article I was working to share something similar to this.
Thump up for you
Thank you.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2019
Multiple streams of income is the way forward in Nigeria today!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:29am On Apr 30, 2019
Join us now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2019
Get started now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:02am On May 01, 2019
Join my Ecommerce mentorship program and learn the nitty gritty of the business.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:49am On May 01, 2019
Join now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 3:43pm On May 01, 2019
Get started now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 8:03am On May 02, 2019
GET started today
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:13pm On May 02, 2019
Join my Ecommerce mentorship program and learn the nitty gritty of the business.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2019
Get started now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:06pm On May 03, 2019
Join the moving train now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by WALTECHMOBILE: 2:52am On May 04, 2019
WALTECHMOBILE SME DATA RESELLERS PLATFORM
EARN MONEY DAILY THROUGH YOUR SMART PHONE

Do you wish to make money online and offline selling SME Data? Waltechmobile brings you an opportunity to become a Data reseller and make cool cash into your bank account without sweating at all. You can earn #2000 and above daily, depending on the amount of sales made. The best part is that you can start this business with any amount of your choice through our website eg you can start with #1,000. All you need to get started is your mobile phone and bank account.
Simply register on our website (www.waltechmobile.net), and fund your wallet using your ATM card. We sell Data for all Networks (MTN, 9MOBILE, AIRTEL& GLO) at Wholesale prices eg.
MTN
1GB = #460.
2GB = #920.
5GB = #2,300.

9MOBILE
1GB = #650.
1.5GB = #1,000
2GB = #1,250.
You can resell at a higher price and make profit. Join us today and build a source of residual income for yourself. For enquiries, contact the Admin via WhatsApp; 08135921729.

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2019
GET STARTED NOW
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 11:14am On May 05, 2019
Get started today
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2019
Join the class today

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (35) (Reply)

Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less / HOW TO PRODUCE Paint:secret Of Painting Industry Exposed / Inspired Autos Bureau De Change ( Buy US$ At Cbn Rates )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.