Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,362 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month (4022 Views)

You Visit That Lady U Are Crazy Over For The First Time And She Offers U This? / Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media / Take A Look At One Of The Good Things That Came Out From A Shithole Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 01, 2018
I beg make una wish me well because the journey no be easy one
Na 2-3 days journey to east be this ooh

Have crime rate in Nigeria reduce,I no wan be kidnap or gun down
Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by jibolarazor(m): 11:15am On Feb 01, 2018
If you need babe holler with location
Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 01, 2018
amani63:

Guy you dey craze angry You are calling Nigeria shithole, no be Cotonou or Togo you dey come from? grin Yeye grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 01, 2018
amani63:

Coming from a fat boy who sells okrika bags in Togo? Smh

5 Likes

Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Gofwane(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2018
efesodje:

Guy you dey craze angry You are calling Nigeria shithole, no be Cotonou or Togo you dey come from? grin Yeye grin
no mind the village headmaster. At first, i thought it was someone coming from the UK or US only to check and see this kongo abi na togo village champion grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 01, 2018
efesodje:

because this country you called better pass that shithole if no be say my family's and land portion da there I for don disown that country since na

2 Likes

Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 01, 2018
jibolarazor:
If you need babe holler with location
no wahala man but my Bae there wait
Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2018
SpareNo1:
Coming from a fat boy who sells okrika bags in Togo? Smh
SparaNo1 what you are saying is seriously accusation to my reputation
Do you have an evidence because if you don't you are going to face a serious ban
Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 01, 2018
Gofwane:
no mind the village headmaster. At first, i thought it was someone coming from the UK or US only to check and see this kongo abi na togo village champion grin grin grin
you are forgiven
But remember if you try that again I will gun you down seriously
Beware
Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by hidhrhis(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2018
amani63:

u no go reach Nigeria
dem go kidnap u ni use u for ritual
u used DAT ur filthy, dirty fingers to post that a whole nation is a shithole?
bro u are a disgrace to the human world

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
amani63:
SparaNo1 what you are saying is seriously accusation to my reputation
Do you have an evidence because if you don't you are going to face a serious ban
what accusation? What evidence? Hehehe this one is not okay
Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ok welcome back from overseas. Pls bring some of ur togolese CEFAS when coming so i can use as a souvenir and don't forget to bring some togolese bread.
Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
hidhrhis:

u no go reach Nigeria
dem go kidnap u ni use u for ritual
u used DAT ur filthy, dirty fingers to post that a whole nation is a shithole?
bro u are a disgrace to the human world
I don't know what to say to you again
If I should insult you or I should bless you
Tell me why is Nigeria not a shithole country
Trump was indeed right in what he says
How many people have you heard that was kidnap in this country's Bénin republic,Togo
À shithole country is indeed a shithole country
Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
SpareNo1:
what accusation? What evidence? Hehehe this one is not okay
have you seem a mad person on Nl before SpareNo1
Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
amani63:
have you seem a mad person on Nl before Spare.No1
Yes
Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
lefulefu:
Ok welcome back from overseas. Pls bring some of ur togolese CEFAS when coming so i can use as a souvenir and don't forget to bring some togolese bread.
I will
But Togo bread na rubbish bread
Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
SpareNo1:
Yes
OK
Am still coming for you
I will strike at the right time
Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by hidhrhis(m): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
amani63:
I don't know what to say to you again
If I should insult you or I should bless you
Tell me why is Nigeria not a shithole country
Trump was indeed right in what he says
How many people have you heard that was kidnap in this country's Bénin republic,Togo
À shithole country is indeed a shithole country
as it mean I knew u were coming from Togo ni I wouldn't have reply u
I thought u were coming from Dubai,London ni
I swear u are a big fool u called that Togo and Benin republic a country I swear of I see the way I'm laughing now u will cry
if Togo economy good ni u won't see their female children use as maid in Nigeria if u go to some market in Ibadan u will see what I'm saying my neighbour has a maid they are paying 15k if their economy good ni they won't be working for 15k a month
the Benin republic u are shouting 80 percent of people living in that country owns a bike and the 20 percent own a car which are the richest
I wanted to apply for English in a university in Benin republic 3 years ago but due to the low standard of education in their country and the weakness of their certificate among other African countries
I swear Benin republic bsc can't earn u a 20k job in Nigeria
u are now proud of these stupid country that the population of the two combine together is not up to 2 million
bro the thunder whey go strike u for quoting me go pass Maiduguri bomb blast quote me again and fire born u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by donstan18: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
amani63:
you are forgiven
But remember if you try that again I will gun you down seriously
Beware

grin grin
grin

With your Togo gun cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
amani63:
OK
Am still coming for you
I will strike at the right time
angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
amani63:
I will
But Togo bread na rubbish bread
so naija bread sweet pass Togo bread?
Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
hidhrhis:

as it mean I knew u were coming from Togo ni I wouldn't have reply u
I thought u were coming from Dubai,London ni
I swear u are a big fool u called that Togo and Benin republic a country I swear of I see the way I'm laughing now u will cry
if Togo economy good ni u won't see their female children use as maid in Nigeria if u go to some market in Ibadan u will see what I'm saying my neighbour has a maid they are paying 15k if their economy good ni they won't be working for 15k a month
the Benin republic u are shouting 80 percent of people living in that country owns a bike and the 20 percent own a car which are the richest
I wanted to apply for English in a university in Benin republic 3 years ago but due to the low standard of education in their country and the weakness of their certificate among other African countries
I swear Benin republic bsc can't earn u a 20k job in Nigeria
u are now proud of these stupid country that the population of the two combine together is not up to 2 million
bro the thunder whey go strike u for quoting me go pass Maiduguri bomb blast quote me again and fire born u
I quote you what have happened
You are busy reading another people economy
What you forget is that am not in way a togolese and I make my hustling pay here
Believe it or not if you wan to live a life above 70 yrs change that shithole country
Economy is not good but there is 24/7 light
Road 100% excellent
Friendly 90%
Living a life you want 100%
If you don't know anything shut up

1 Like

Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
lefulefu:
so naija bread sweet pass Togo bread?
no be say naija bread sweet pass but the have almost the same type of bread in Togo only few are made by Nigerian and foreigners
Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin
grin

With your Togo gun cheesy
spiritual gun
Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by donstan18: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
amani63:
spiritual gun
Why coming back? Why not stay there? cheesy and enjoy yourself.
Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Cladez(m): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
Amani63 abi na wetin be your name.Atleast Trump knows there is a country called Nigeria but he doesn't know if there is a landmass called Togo.

2 Likes

Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by hidhrhis(m): 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
amani63:
I quote you what have happened
You are busy reading another people economy
What you forget is that am not in way a togolese and I make my hustling pay here
Believe it or not if you wan to live a life above 70 yrs change that shithole country
Economy is not good but there is 24/7 light
Road 100% excellent
Friendly 90%
Living a life you want 100%
If you don't know anything shut up
ur suppose to put the percentage of ur maturity and thinking which is 10 percent
ur mate are busy walking cattle from that Togo to Maiduguri u are here calling a nation shithole
u are enjoying all dis wen dis two country is under developed
living a life u want when ur country is where Americans dump their cars after they must have used it to their satisfaction
it is only fool
u have good light,road but economy is not good what's d benefit
I'm very sure u are also a house help in Nigeria
if ur life good ni and u have a good standard of living Togo and Benin won't be somewhere u will want to go when Dubai,France,us is their
I'm very sure it is sufferness that pushed u their but come back to Nigeria and rear cattle na wetin ur Fulani mate dey do

4 Likes

Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
donstan18:

Why coming back?
Why not stay there? cheesy and enjoy yourself.
I Wan renew my passport
Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
Cladez:
Amani63 abi na wetin be your name.Atleast Trump knows there is a country called Nigeria but he doesn't know if there is a landmass called Togo.
when bible say train up your child in the way of the Lord some parents will think is rubbish saying

Do Trump mentioned Nigeria in what he says
Your type will never give a wife
Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
hidhrhis:

ur suppose to put the percentage of ur maturity and thinking which is 10 percent
ur mate are busy walking cattle from that Togo to Maiduguri u are here calling a nation shithole
u are enjoying all dis wen dis two country is under developed
living a life u want when ur country is where
you want to blow for Nl abi
I know what's your problem
Send me your bank account details here make I feed you with some money
Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
amani63:
no be say naija bread sweet pass but the have almost the same type of bread in Togo only few are made by Nigerian and foreigners
u sefcheesy.. Don't want to agree that naija has some things wey e take better pass Togo

Re: Going To Visit That Shithole Country Called Nigeria This Month by hidhrhis(m): 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
amani63:
you want to blow for Nl abi
I know what's your problem
Send me your bank account details here make I feed you with some money
how much will u send?
letz talk business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? / FRONT OR BACK - Heavily Endowed Chic Lays It All For You! / She Is Threatening That If My Mum Is Not Locked Up She Will Leave Our Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.