Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,844 members, 7,813,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Boyfriend After She Caught Him Eating Bread & Poo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Boyfriend After She Caught Him Eating Bread & Poo (751 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Boyfriend After She Caught Him Eating Bread & Poo by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2018
Imagine the joy when you try rushing to your supposed boyfriend’s house, only to find out he eats ‘Poo’ to make money or survive, cos he’s a Yahoo boy.

Thats the case of the Facebook user Pietro Fisher who ran for her life, after she caught her boyfriend and his friend discussing how they can eat another poo for the Yahoo plus, As the last one they had was too smelly.. Eww..

According to her she has given up on relationship.

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44,romance mod

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Boyfriend After She Caught Him Eating Bread & Poo by Uyiii: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2018
you go fear sandwich na.
so where she be think say all the dominos and barbeque money dey come from??

thunder fia her shït mouth there;

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Boyfriend After She Caught Him Eating Bread & Poo by cruzita(f): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
grin AND TO THINK SHE MUST HAVE KISSED THAT SAME MOUTH
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Boyfriend After She Caught Him Eating Bread & Poo by greencard: 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
I am not understanding..

Poo and bread... undecided
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Boyfriend After She Caught Him Eating Bread & Poo by JULIE1925(f): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
undecided

OMG!

And imagine u were kissing him like in the story of Romeo & Juliet tongue
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Boyfriend After She Caught Him Eating Bread & Poo by Annnonymous: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin I can't fit laugh abeg
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Boyfriend After She Caught Him Eating Bread & Poo by femolacqua(m): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Look before you leap.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Boyfriend After She Caught Him Eating Bread & Poo by Justeenaleo(f): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
Uyiii:
you go fear sandwich na.

You must comment. Okpo.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Boyfriend After She Caught Him Eating Bread & Poo by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
she for still stay na. shebi she want money. Like she didn't know the guy does yahoo before dating him.
Well, God use that one tell her say her time never reach.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Boyfriend After She Caught Him Eating Bread & Poo by Uyiii: 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
Justeenaleo:

You must comment. Okpo.
see this she-monkey.
not until dem use you run suya, you nor go get sense.

gerrarahia mehn shït, make I nor go leave stone for your head;

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Boyfriend After She Caught Him Eating Bread & Poo by Slaye: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
Uyiii:
you go fear sandwich na.

Lolz this guy, na so you get bad mouth? You look very gentle but rugged with the tongue, remind me of that fell song "me I nor go gentle man at all o"

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Boyfriend After She Caught Him Eating Bread & Poo by Uyiii: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Slaye:

Lolz this guy, na so you get bad mouth? You look very gentle but rugged with the tongue, remind me of that fell song "me I nor go gentle man at all o"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Boyfriend After She Caught Him Eating Bread & Poo by Justeenaleo(f): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2018
Uyiii:

see this she-monkey.
not until dem use you run suya, you nor go get sense.

gerrarahia mehn shït, make I nor go leave stone for your head;
Stupid.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Boyfriend After She Caught Him Eating Bread & Poo by Uyiii: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2018
Justeenaleo:

I am Stupid.
you're right dearie.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When The Party Organizers Say The First Four Ladies Will Enter For Free - Photo / Help Me, I'm Getting Depressed! / Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.