Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) (2635 Views)

Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend / Lady With ''horrible'' Butt Implants Spotted In Miami (video) / Leaked Video Of Cardi B Twerking Up The Storm Before She Had Her Butt Implants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) by daewoorazer(m): 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
Over the decades, inferiority complex grew at a geometric rate amongst the girl gender; this has not only increased the degree of moral decadence in the land, but also has reduced the dignity of a typical girl to almost zero.

Catalyzed by the sharp, serrated teeth of civilization, the unending quest of a today's girl for a non-realistic 'perfection' has reduced her to nothing but object of global pity.

The rise of implants, reconstructive surgery and it's sisters in destruction is a fact that despite the protests and aggressions of today's feminist, we can only conclude feminism is but an imaginary goal of the confused little fraction of the woman race.

He who has hears, let him hear, for to embrace self love, is the beginning of wisdom for today's woman.

View the excerpts from a 'repented' instagram slay queen's instagram account who wants you to learn from her woes. She laid down her insecurities so you would learn.

Re: Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) by daewoorazer(m): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
When she enjoyed the attention and obviously the going was good

Re: Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) by daewoorazer(m): 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
After the straw (don't know which one) broke the camel's back...

1 Like

Re: Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) by daewoorazer(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun, farano, rocktation

Let the growing teenager girl learn!
Re: Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) by Daniel2289(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2018

Re: Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) by XINZ: 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
Watch how she'll become a feminist after this, forgetting that it was hunger to seek approval from men that drove her to go under the knife.

8 Likes

Re: Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) by youngberry001(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
Daniel2289:
nah d girl ass in last pix u dey hold prek 4,,,

Poo nyama sad

5 Likes

Re: Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) by stilldoingokay(f): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
women wahala is too much. wallahi
Re: Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) by stilldoingokay(f): 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
women wahala is too much. wallahi,

3 Likes

Re: Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) by Annnonymous: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
What is even real in this life again?

Re: Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) by Liliyann(f): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
When you are naturally endowed,you need no artificial endowment.

2 Likes

Re: Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) by AlexCk: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
Damn,.

If u want to have a bigger buttt, i think they have exercises for that, dunno y one would risk doing buttt implants, like seriously??
Big or small or average, yanch na yanch.

But finally, the buttt dey try, from pooping, to farting, to sitting.
Wonder how people with pains on their butts do these...
Re: Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
Daniel2289:

You still holding ya dick for cut up, torn flesh...YUCK!

I hope it's the other pix for your own sake angry
Re: Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) by IamLaura(f): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
I will never alter my body just cos of what a man wants or to get the attention of men.
Any man who doesn't love and appreciate me the way I am should move on to other ladies and let someone else who is deserving love me.
Re: Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
XINZ:
Watch how she'll become a feminist after this, forgetting that it was hunger to seek approval from men that drove her to go under the knife.
. Abi o
Re: Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) by Daniel2289(m): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

You still holding ya dick for cut up, torn flesh...YUCK!

I hope it's the other pix for your own sake angry
I know dear.
Re: Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) by Daniel2289(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
youngberry001:
nah d girl ass in last pix u dey hold prek 4,,,

Poo nyama sad
Nooooooooo.
Just having fun here.

(1) (Reply)

A Lady In My Neighborhood / Nairalanders I Need Help!!!!! This One Don Pass Be Careful / What Do I Get Him For Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.