Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend (12406 Views)

Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by SweetBuns(f): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2018
A lady simply known as Melinda aged 28 was rushed to the hospital by her boyfriend who simply complained that ''She's leaking from her behind, doc!"
According to him, she got some butt implants months before the incident and decided to try it out with her spouse. But unfortunately for her, it did not end well for her.
They were reportedly having sex when they heard a "bang!" Sound and she immediately started to complain of pains. Her bf's crotch was covered in silicone.

The aftermath of the incident is shown below.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by SweetBuns(f): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2018
Lalasticlala farano Dominique rocktation mind44
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by JasonScoolari: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2018
They were reportedly having sex when they heard a "bang!" Sound and she immediately started to complain of pains. Her bf's crotch was covered in silicone.

E don Burst! Silicone don Burst, Melinda yansh don dey leak. grin

A quick message to ladies trying to impress guy's by enlarging their boobs and backside, "Desist from such high level of stupidity, a guy will always love you for who you're and not what you enlarge"

We only LUST after big ass and boobs but we love ladies with good character.

If you're planning to enlarge or have already enlarge your ass, please avoid Doggy style. grin

I am okay with my flat ass babe.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by WinningEleven(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2018
shocked
Wonders shall never end. See the end result now.
But that bf must be a very muscular he goat. Which style did he use to burst those silicone balloons? Probably doggy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2018
Put graphic pictures na OP.
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2018
Silicone how dangerous is that? Especially to human contact
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by nzeobi(m): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2018
#fakenyash
a big lesson for those that are neck deep into artificials
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2018
Now if she eventually survives this ordeal, she is gonna be scarred for life
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by Olalan(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2018
If not for madness why would anyone want to increase their boobs and butt
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by SweetBuns(f): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2018
nzeobi:
#fakenyash
a big lesson for those that are neck deep into artificials
grin
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by SweetBuns(f): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:

A quick message to ladies trying to impress guy's by enlarging their boobs and backside, "Desist from such high level of stupidity, a guy will always love you for who you're and not what you enlarge"

If you're planning to enlarge or have already your ass, please avoid Doggy style. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by dingbang(m): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2018
Appreciate your body.
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2018
And some gals will still ignore this

Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by mikejj(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2018
grin grin God give you original u wan change am.because u want to please men ..now wetin u wan tel ur father.ukwu lord coman see o..lefulefu
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by chiommy123(f): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2018
I wonder why some girls like this excess luggage while some people are looking for who to share with

1 Like

Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by ednut1(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2018
SweetBuns:
A lady simply known as Melinda aged 28 was rushed to the hospital by her boyfriend who simply complained that ''She's leaking from her behind, doc!"
According to him, she got some butt implants months before the incident and decided to try it out with her spouse. But unfortunately for her, it did not end well for her.

The aftermath of the incident is shown below.
fake abeg. Silicone is not liquid. The pics u put is a woman whose silicone implants bcame infected.
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by SweetBuns(f): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2018
ednut1:
fake abeg. Silicone is not liquid. The pics u put is a woman whose silicone implants bcame infected.
Read the text on the caption please. Are you a plastic surgeon or what? It probably exploded and got infected
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by ednut1(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2018
SweetBuns:

Read the text on the caption please. Are you a plastic surgeon or what? It probably exploded and got infected
Her bf's crotch was covered in silicone. Fake fake fake. The writeup is a lie. The pic is an infected silicone implant

1 Like

Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by JasonScoolari: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2018
ednut1:
Her bf's crotch was covered in silicone. Fake fake fake. The writeup is a lie. The pic is an infected silicone implant
But we shouldn't ignore the message passed across.

No, we shouldn't.
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by deafeyez: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:

If you're planning to enlarge or have already enlarge your ass, please avoid Doggy style. grin

Character be the koko o.
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by JasonScoolari: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2018
deafeyez:

Character be the koko o.
I tell you Bro.
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by EbukaHades10(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2018
I "laughter"

Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by NessaBoo(f): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Hahahaha!! Please STOP!!!

Dude, you're cray cray!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by JasonScoolari: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2018
NessaBoo:

Hahahaha!! Please STOP!!!

Dude, you're cray cray!!
Lol, Good morning Nessa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by KingLennon(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2018
This can only be caused by an Intense doggy grin. My baby no dey wear bum as she dey so nah follow come o grin. Shout-out to all the beautiful ladies still keepin it natural
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by stone350(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2018
*laughs*
all because u want to impress men
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by NessaBoo(f): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, Good morning Nessa.

Morning Jace!

Apart from the comic relief, really loved your message smiley

Absolutely right and spot on, its sad so many guys are attracted to the negligible physical attributes of a lady, because they think that's our identity! angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by JasonScoolari: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2018
NessaBoo:

Morning Jace!

Apart from the comic relief, really loved your message smiley

Absolutely right and spot on, its sad so many guys are attracted to the negligible physical attributes of a lady, because they think that's our identity! angry
But would you blame those guys when most ladies are just turning themselves into a mere pleasure commodity readily available for pickup.
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by NessaBoo(f): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
But would you blame those guys when most ladies are just turning themselves into a mere pleasure commodity readily available for pickup.

*LongSigh*EyesRolling*....here we go again!!

Let's adjourn for now, I no get strength this morning abeg! Lol.
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by JasonScoolari: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2018
NessaBoo:

*LongSigh*EyesRolling*....here we go again!!

Let's adjourn for now, I no get strength this morning abeg! Lol.
Lol, Nessa, I think you're joining the 4+4 team, or should I say you're a member of the 4+4 baba team. angry
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by NessaBoo(f): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, Nessa, I think you're joining the 4+4 team, or should I say you're a member of the 4+4 baba team. angry

You haff come again ooo!!

Don't even be too quick to criticize that for now...it seems you're forgetting where your allegiance is going to be from Jan 19th!! grin
Re: Lady's Butt Implants Bursts After Intense Sex Romp With Boyfriend by JasonScoolari: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2018
NessaBoo:

You haff come again ooo!!

Don't even be too quick to criticize that for now...it seems you're forgetting where your allegiance is going to be from Jan 19th!! grin
I will shock you Nessa, I will. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. / Ladies Do You Like D Six Pack In A Guy? / When the roles are reversed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.