Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

My Niece Is Missing Person - Moderator Pls.help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Niece Is Missing Person - Moderator Pls.help (552 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home / Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece / My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Niece Is Missing Person - Moderator Pls.help by Gentlebabs(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
Dear Fellow Nairalanders,

PLEASE HELP/ADVICE ME!

My Cousin PRECIOUS AJIBOSE, Female, 17, whose picture appears herein in missing. She has been missing since Friday 23rd January, 2018. She was last seen around Km 10, Idiroko Road, Ota and Iju Area of Ogun State and (Within Tata Company) and has not been found till date. One of the prime suspects is on the run. I will release his pictures tomorrow.

Please help re-broadcast to assist the Police, Special Task Force and the Anti-Kidnapping Unit solve this crime.

Already, all information regarding all suspects as captured by advanced technology is being processed to ensure her abductors and kidnappers rot in jail for the rest of their lives.

If you have any information on her whereabout or that of the kidnappers, please report to the nearest Police Station or call: 0817827380, 08035063895.

I thank you all in advance. Pls ahare this on all your social media handles.

Babatunde Raimi
Concerned Uncle.
Re: My Niece Is Missing Person - Moderator Pls.help by Vinstel: 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
Haaaaaa, Ogun state? Haaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Is Missing Person - Moderator Pls.help by Johnflowey1738(f): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
cry
I am Afraid oo
I heard the University of skull mining is located at Ogun state

1 Like

Re: My Niece Is Missing Person - Moderator Pls.help by Nukilia: 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
What a country! Ha ba smh Every second there is a bad news going on...
Re: My Niece Is Missing Person - Moderator Pls.help by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
Johnflowey1738:
cry
I am Afraid oo
I heard the University of skull mining is located at Ogun state

One day your brain will grow. It is still microscopic at age 40.

How would the OP feel with your infantile, crude "jokes" ? Is this the occasion for it?

Omo ale, omo dokodoko, omo asewo

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Is Missing Person - Moderator Pls.help by Nutase: 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
Do you know if she has a boyfriend or toaster?
Re: My Niece Is Missing Person - Moderator Pls.help by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
Oh such a lovely lady...Dear God bring her back oooo.
Re: My Niece Is Missing Person - Moderator Pls.help by Gentlebabs(m): 7:02am On Feb 03, 2018
PRAISE GOD, MY NIECE HAS BEEN FOUND AROUND IYANA AREA OF OGUN STATE

After days of emotional trauma looking for my Niece, today God used selfless, dedicated and loyal friends of mine to intelligently track and locate Precious. These crack team of investigatirs invested their assets, time, energy and risked their lives, even when Police refused to give them back up to retrieve my niece. Our family is so grateful to you. And to that special Annonymous caller, who saw my Facebook post and provided credible assistance and intel. Thank you.

DO NOT EVER play with loyal friends, they can take a bullet for you, the way my friends did. They risked their lives that Precious may live. Thank you. The God of Shiloh will decorate you all with amazing testimonies in Jesus matchless name.

And to her abductors, should sinners go unpunished? NO. They will dance their danciest dance in the midst of thorns for abducting or keeping a minor regardless of what it seems, except it is not a sin according to the Nigerian Law.

To you all my Facebook friends, youe prayers and support were all we needed to keep going. Thank you very much, may the Lord reward you.

You all will hear again from me on this subject matter. The plot has just begun...

Babatunde Raimi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stampede At L. E. A Primary School As 10students Lost Their Lives Today / Graphic Photos: Young Lady Slashes Ex-boyfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade In Delta / Female Secondary School Cultist Stabs Classmate In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.