Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster (18326 Views)

Mandatory Tuberculosis Test For Nigerians: A Money Making Venture For Uk Govern / Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster / Streetlight Pole At Pansheke In Abeokuta Ogun: A Disaster Waiting To Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2019
Abekebabe:
oooh thanks so much , please, are we to pay visa fee immediately we are submitting the application because I heard that , we will get approval before we pay visa fee , please kindly clear this, thanks so much

Yeah, you pay after the visa is approved.
Re: Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster by Abekebabe: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Seslie:

ok thanks so much
Re: Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster by Abekebabe: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
Seslie:

sister please,am I to submit original statement of account or photocopies , reply asap , on my way to the embassy
Re: Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster by Abekebabe: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
please I need the address of Abuja Egypt embassy
Re: Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster by dre44k(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2019
Please how much is the visa fee?
Seslie:

Re: Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2019
I paid $120

dre44k:
Please how much is the visa fee?
Re: Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster by P4perissos: 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Abekebabe:
Can I use payslip instead of statement of account? please reply asap and can I submit for friends too? anyone submitting for Egypt visa should let's hook up , I'm in Ibadan

Please what if I don’t have invitation letter. It is a family trip
Re: Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster by Cousin9999: 6:22am On Aug 11, 2020
There's no reason to go to Egypt. That place is a disaster.
Re: Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster by Davidehigie00: 2:05am On Nov 15, 2020
Seslie:

I got my docs together and submitted personally. Someone in Abuja picked it up for me when it was ready. It was not stressful at all. Even though my application was easy, I've been hearing about how things have changed. So you may need to ask others about their experience.
Please how do you apply for admission in Egypt?
I want to study at the Cairo university, how can I apply?
WhatsApp number: 08100189255
Thank you.
Re: Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster by Davidehigie00: 2:06am On Nov 15, 2020
empete2k5:
i can assist you with egypt visa under 14 working days
how can I apply for admission to study at Cairo university?
Thank you
Re: Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster by Davidehigie00: 2:07am On Nov 15, 2020
Abekebabe:
sister please,am I to submit original statement of account or photocopies , reply asap , on my way to the embassy
How did you apply for admission?
What's the process please?
Thank you
Re: Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster by Wonuola111(f): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hello sir's

How can I apply for Cairo visit Visa

What's are d requirement

quote author=Davidehigie00 post=96051880]how can I apply for admission to study at Cairo university?
Thank you[/quote]
Re: Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster by Awesomefoodie: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2020
Pls can someone tell me how life is for a female working in Cairo. Between egypt Cairo or Dubai? Thank you
Re: Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 24, 2020
Hi, I was not in Egypt for school. I don't know how to apply to school's there but hopefully, someone with that knowledge responds to you soon.

Davidehigie00:

Please how do you apply for admission in Egypt?
I want to study at the Cairo university, how can I apply?
WhatsApp number: 08100189255
Thank you.
Re: Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster by yungchop: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
Seslie:
Hi, I was not in Egypt for school. I don't know how to apply to school's there but hopefully, someone with that knowledge responds to you soon.

Hello, I'd like to move to Egypt to work. What's your opinion?
Re: Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
I was in Egypt short term on a business visa. I don't have any experience of moving there for work. As for the working experience, I enjoyed it, mainly cos my colleagues and clients made sense. I guess your experience will depend on your kind of work and the people you work it.

yungchop:

Hello, I'd like to move to Egypt to work. What's your opinion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster by phemmyjnr(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2021
Please how can I get Egypt visa
Re: Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster by Chuksmission: 8:07am On Jan 12, 2022
Seslie:
Wow, this is surprising to hear (RE Egypt Visa). I submitted (personal appearance) in June and got my visa in exactly 10 working days. Someone picked it up for me.

They told me they would send an email/SMS when the visa was ready but they didn't. we just kept going back to check.
Hi, I've been waiting for Egypt visa approval, but no response yet.
I submitted application on 22nd December, I went to the embassy last week and the mopol didn't allow me to enter, he asked me to wait for sms.
How do I get in? My trip is around the corner and it's a corporate trip, visa would be useless if i get it after my travel date
Re: Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster by nwaogukings03: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2022
Seslie:

Hey... I'm actually not a travel agent, so I can only help with providing advice based on my experience. If you check my blog, I recommended an agent I have used in the past (for a different visa)...
Please whats the address of ur blog?
Re: Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Sorry about this. I applied for the visa about 3 years ago. I don't know the current processes at the embassy.

Chuksmission:

Hi, I've been waiting for Egypt visa approval, but no response yet.
I submitted application on 22nd December, I went to the embassy last week and the mopol didn't allow me to enter, he asked me to wait for sms.
How do I get in? My trip is around the corner and it's a corporate trip, visa would be useless if i get it after my travel date
Re: Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hi, my blog address is in my signature but please note that I applied for this visa and wrote the post over 3 years ago. The details will certainly have changed from then till now. You can check out danptravels on IG to see if this is a service they currently offer.

nwaogukings03:

Please whats the address of ur blog?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Fire Accident In Front Of Lafarge Ewekoro Plant In Ogun. Picutres / UAE Official Lied, Air Peace Says As Row Over Flight Slots Deepens / How Long Does Embassy Keep Record Of Visa Denial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.