Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Can One Sleep Over At Muritala Mohammed Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can One Sleep Over At Muritala Mohammed Airport (2354 Views)

The Extortion At Muritala Muhamed Airport Lagos. / More Than 250 Cow's Arrived Murtala Mohammed Airport From U.S.A. [video ] / Female Passenger Was Beaten At Muritala Intl Airport By Police And FAAN Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Sleep Over At Muritala Mohammed Airport by benzion72(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
Good day friend, I have a little question if one has flight to catch at 7am at MMA and coming from Ile Ife, considering lagos trafic situation and somebody low on cash to sleep in an hotel can one sleep over at MMA and go for flight early morning.
Re: Can One Sleep Over At Muritala Mohammed Airport by Mrkumareze(m): 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
Sleep at your own risk
Re: Can One Sleep Over At Muritala Mohammed Airport by Airtimex(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
It depends on you bro...not gonna be that easy.

I once waited for someone till 2am, never knew the airport could be so quiet.

Those airport taxi drivers can allow you sleep at their garage but you ought to be careful...just explain to them or you can sleep at the restaurant outside, some of them do pass the night there...

You will need more suggestions...

1 Like

Re: Can One Sleep Over At Muritala Mohammed Airport by Raintaker(m): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
You can sleep at the airport, in fact you won't be the only one there. You'll see so many people sleeping on the benches and floors self.

1 Like

Re: Can One Sleep Over At Muritala Mohammed Airport by Raintaker(m): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
You can sleep at the airport, in fact you won't be the only one there. You'll see so many people sleeping on the benches and floors self.
Re: Can One Sleep Over At Muritala Mohammed Airport by benzion72(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
Thanks for your contributions
Re: Can One Sleep Over At Muritala Mohammed Airport by benzion72(m): 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
Raintaker:
You can sleep at the airport, in fact you won't be the only one there.
You'll see so many people sleeping on the benches and floors self.

Sir are you serious with this somebody said earlier that it can be lonely and deserted and you are saying something else
Re: Can One Sleep Over At Muritala Mohammed Airport by Raintaker(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
benzion72:

Sir are you serious with this somebody said earlier that it can be lonely and deserted and you are saying something else

which kind lonely and deserted?
I don't know what the person is talking about, but I know what I am talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Can One Sleep Over At Muritala Mohammed Airport by pansophist(m): 12:04am On Feb 02, 2018
I had a flight to Milan which departs at about 03am. I arrived at the airport at 12, there were people waiting as well for their flight to Casablanca at 06.30 am. Definitely you can stay at the airport overnight, and probably sleep on uncomfortable airport chair but it’s possible.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can One Sleep Over At Muritala Mohammed Airport by femijck(m): 1:31am On Feb 02, 2018
Who said u can't sleep over....no doubt it's gonna be quiet, lonely and not as busy but I don't think there's anything stopping u from sleeping ...just keep ur luggage tight....I once slept at Johannesburg airport when I had to wait 12 hrs to transit and nothing happened...was quiet though...but sleep with your senses open...na Naija u dey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can One Sleep Over At Muritala Mohammed Airport by GarbaAudu: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
i guess you mean the international terminal, right? Of course you can sleep over. You may not be alone, in fact you can see many other stranded passengers sleeping, in any available corner, seats, benches, etc. But make sure you sleep lightly.
For the local wing, my brother you are on your own. That place cud be totally empty and extremely lonely beyond midnight. Even though all of them are very uncomfortable. The choice is yours.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Guide To Bank Statement For US Visa / CT Scanner Reconstructed Face Of Egyptian Boy Who Died Thousands Of Years Ago / China Unveils Maglev Train Prototype With A Design Speed Of 620km/hr(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.