Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos (8778 Views)

Check Out The Backside Of This Lady In The Pool, Is It Real Or Fake(photos, 18+) / Could This Big Butt (buttocks) Be Real Or Fake? (photos) / Guys Which Of These Big Ass Transformation Do You Think Is Fake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by royalsgist: 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nigerian lady identified as Adaoma Hygienus who was rumored to have fake ass and breast took to her facebook timeline to show off her ass and breast to prove to those who believed it was fake that she was not faking it and she also pleaded that they should stop spreading the rumour in order not to spoil her name.

cc: lalasticala

source: https://royalsgist.com/2018/02/01/nigerian-lady-shows-off-breast-ass-prove-not-fake-photos/

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by FvckLyn: 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
-Fůcking dirty pantie

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
Do I need TB Joshua to tell me she reeks of rotten fish?

Girls be wearin' 2-months old panties & bras.

Dirty cunts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by Uyiii: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
FvckLyn:

-Fůcking dirty pantie
ShyCypher:
Do I need TB Joshua to tell me she reeks of rotten fish?

Girls be wearin' 2-months old panties & bras.

Dirty cunts.
After una don grab Vaseline finish.
It's alright, kwantinue. God is watching you people;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by Amarabae(f): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
She needs to upgrade in terms of cleanliness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by Uyiii: 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
Amarabae:
She needs to upgrade in terms of cleanliness
Let's see yours to prove the clean life you tryna portray.
Funny enough, this is a random picture. I'd expect an intelligent person to figure this out from the onset.

P.s: for a girl like you, I'd thought you'll be knowledgeable about colors, it's funny you're joining the guys to say her pantie is dirty, whereas that's the original color. Seems you're not well enlightened in that area also.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by iyamALBEN(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
Stop the plenty prayers for the Nation and go get your PVC.
Inec counts votes not prayer points
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
Uyiii:

After una don grab Vaseline finish.
It's alright, kwantinue. God is watching you people;

Even the vaseline go turn to balm, burn my preek if he see wetin I wan waste am for.

That pant fit delay flight.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by Airtimex(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
She proved nothing still...

still hiding it inside one dirty cotton... sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by Timajohn(m): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
Dirty girl... She is not even ashame of herself, putting on slacked pant... Ojuloge furo doti,,,abasha
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by Amarabae(f): 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
Uyiii:

Let's see yours to prove the the clean life you tryna portray.
Funny enough, this is a random picture. I'd expect a smart person to figure this out from the onset.
random picture my foot.
She needs to upgrade pls.
BTW why should she post dis stupid pics, to prove what?
That's shows her low mentality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by Bossontop(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by Uyiii: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
ShyCypher:

Even the vaseline go turn to balm, burn my preek if he see wetin I wan waste am for.

That pant fit delay flight.
Lol, I nor know the person sha, so make I sufri defend her.

but that pantie nor dirty, na the color be that unless say you wan tell me say you never too explore unto say you be shycypher.
Moreso, e belike excerpt from movie scene.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by Amarabae(f): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
Uyiii:

P.s: for a girl like you, I'd thought you'll be knowledgeable about colors, it's funny you're joining the guys to say her pantie is dirty, whereas that's the original color. Seems you're not well enlightened in that area also.
Mr man, the way you are defending this lady, is everything okay?
Original color or not, she needs to upgrade and stop being stupid on social media.
She is trying to prove nonsense with nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by ipobarecriminals: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
sad tongue undecided embarassed shocked sad need to be tested ok/certify by Engr Tosyne2much,.No wear wristbangle. Fake
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by Uyiii: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
Amarabae:

Mr man, the way you are defending this lady, is everything okay?
Original color or not, she needs to upgrade and stop being stupid on social media.
She is trying to prove nonsense with nonsense.
Lol,sorry mam, I don hear.
you use style fine Small sha, I know say you nor go sleep this 9t.

abeg my greetings to your smallie.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
Uyiii:

Lol, I nor know the person sha, so make I sufri defend her.

but that pantie nor dirty, na the color be that unless say you wan tell me say you never too explore unto say you be shycypher.
Moreso, e belike excerpt from movie scene.

So if you go boutique see that pant, you go buy am give your babe abi?

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by Amarabae(f): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
Uyiii:

Lol,sorry mam, I don hear.
you use style fine Small sha, I know say you nor go sleep this 9t.

abeg my greetings to your smallie.
Sometimes cleanliness is not all about physical appearance.
It's all about how classy a woman carries her body.
How can a sensible human being post this kind of nasty pics to prove what?
We should never tolerate stupid idiosyncrasies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by Here2day(m): 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
Bleep dah shit. This one na correct erection killer
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by khome(f): 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Timajohn:
Dirty girl... She is not even ashame of herself, putting on slacked pant... Ojuloge furo doti,,,abasha
Just for her?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by Cadec007(m): 12:02am On Feb 02, 2018
Uyiii:

After una don grab Vaseline finish. It's alright, kwantinue. God is watching you people;
shots fired!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by Everest1989(m): 5:57am On Feb 02, 2018
Amarabae:
. Sometimes cleanliness is not all about physical appearance. It's all about how classy a woman carries her body. How can a sensible human being post this kind of nasty pics to prove what? We should never tolerate stupid idiosyncrasies.
This is the reason I such much adorn our Igbo women...we are super race...
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by Bossontop(m): 6:09am On Feb 02, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 02, 2018
Hygienus with a dirty pant.

Irony of life.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 02, 2018
All I can see is a piece of dirty cloths, no bwest nor ass. What a shirt hole! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by pweshboi(m): 7:09am On Feb 02, 2018
mtchwww see the PAENT like mosquito net

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by 1shortblackboy: 7:17am On Feb 02, 2018
blogger just go steal pictures from an innocent girl fone used it to spin any stupid story he likes and then op brings it down to nairaland for people to insult the poor girl............. look at the picture does it llok like something gotten off instagram?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by dan9ice(m): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2018
FvckLyn:
-Fůcking dirty pantie
she be DBN DIRTY BY NATURE
i no see any breast oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by jerflakes(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2018
Uyii, e be like say Na your pix be this

Don't be sore, you must be criticized

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by Uyiii: 8:33am On Feb 02, 2018
jerflakes:
Uyii, e be like say Na your pix be this

Don't be sore, you must be criticized
Lol oga wetin happen na, just try mention me well next time.
for the talks, it's a normal sturv naa, wetin wan cause the 'sore throat' befr.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos by jerflakes(m): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2018
Uyiii:

Lol oga wetin happen na, just try mention me well next time.
for the talks, it's a normal sturv naa, wetin wan cause the 'sore throat' befr.

Na just the way you dey defend the pictures like say your life depends on it

You just dey attack everyone that criticizes the pictures

So I come dey wonder whether Na your pix be that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Important Is Tribe In Nigerian Relationships? / Breast Display: Nigerian Girl Attacked On Instagram For Sharing These ‘indecent’ / First lady of China is a whoré ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.