Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Drama As Lagos Man Invites Strip Dancer To Lecture His Wife On How To Entertain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama As Lagos Man Invites Strip Dancer To Lecture His Wife On How To Entertain (1584 Views)

Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) / Man Carrying His Wife On The Head In Calendar Wedding Souvenir / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Lagos Man Invites Strip Dancer To Lecture His Wife On How To Entertain by Haggui: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
A man who has been married for about 8 years attracted drama when he brought a stripper home to lecture his wife about being entertaining in bed.

An online psychologist and love doctor, Joro Olumofin has shared a dramatic story about a man who feels his romance life needed a spice after visiting a strip club in Ikeja, Lagos State.

He has contacted one of his dancers to lecture his wife on dancing which she has vehemently rejected with a threat to contact their pastor.

Read the story below

Re: Drama As Lagos Man Invites Strip Dancer To Lecture His Wife On How To Entertain by dollytino4real(f): 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
dat man na the very wayray of husband

1 Like

Re: Drama As Lagos Man Invites Strip Dancer To Lecture His Wife On How To Entertain by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
now the husband will be in trouble as the wife don threaten to report am to pastor grin
expect the pastor to use u preach for church grin

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Lagos Man Invites Strip Dancer To Lecture His Wife On How To Entertain by Damibiz(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
She have tn learn oh...no try bring pastor come enta family problem...

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Lagos Man Invites Strip Dancer To Lecture His Wife On How To Entertain by brownsugar23: 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
angry angry
Re: Drama As Lagos Man Invites Strip Dancer To Lecture His Wife On How To Entertain by khome(f): 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
Different family with different palava

1 Like

Re: Drama As Lagos Man Invites Strip Dancer To Lecture His Wife On How To Entertain by mexxmoney: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
The man is a dumb fool
Re: Drama As Lagos Man Invites Strip Dancer To Lecture His Wife On How To Entertain by dizon: 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
This is a family affair, everybody commot eye for their matter
Re: Drama As Lagos Man Invites Strip Dancer To Lecture His Wife On How To Entertain by ekanempatrick28(m): 4:19am On Feb 02, 2018
the man wants to spice up his marriage. i see ntn wrong in it. as he said he is bored of d same sex styles. a lil spice wont hurt. npw wey d woman threaten them how e help d marriage na
Re: Drama As Lagos Man Invites Strip Dancer To Lecture His Wife On How To Entertain by ekanempatrick28(m): 4:19am On Feb 02, 2018
the man wants to spice up his marriage. i see ntn wrong in it. as he said he is bored of d same sex styles. a lil spice wont hurt. now wey d woman threaten am how e help d marriage na

1 Like

Re: Drama As Lagos Man Invites Strip Dancer To Lecture His Wife On How To Entertain by Asbaba(m): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2018
ekanempatrick28:
the man wants to spice up his marriage. i see ntn wrong in it. as he said he is bored of d same sex styles. a lil spice wont hurt. npw wey d woman threaten them how e help d marriage na
so did I, I see nothing wrong in this.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Lagos Man Invites Strip Dancer To Lecture His Wife On How To Entertain by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2018
I wish the man can pay me lemme teach his wife and if she fails to comply I'll just date her husband cool
Re: Drama As Lagos Man Invites Strip Dancer To Lecture His Wife On How To Entertain by Raydans: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I wish thssddde man can pay me lemme teach his wife and if she fails to comply I'll just date her husband cool
Another girl will now date your husband when your time is ripe
Re: Drama As Lagos Man Invites Strip Dancer To Lecture His Wife On How To Entertain by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Raydans:

Another girl will now date your husband when your time is ripe
She reach undecided
Re: Drama As Lagos Man Invites Strip Dancer To Lecture His Wife On How To Entertain by durolexxy(m): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chai...People will start blaming BUHARI again ooo.. undecided
Re: Drama As Lagos Man Invites Strip Dancer To Lecture His Wife On How To Entertain by FruitCakes(f): 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
lefulefu:
now the husband will be in trouble as the wife don threaten to report am to pastor grin
expect the pastor to use u preach for church grin
I know right lol

(1) (Reply)

Win N200 Airtime Answering This Simple Question!(multiple Winners Inclusive) / Video: Lady With Heavy Backside Dances To Slimcase Song / What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.