Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Don't Let Any Lady Deceive You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Let Any Lady Deceive You (826 Views)

Don't Let Girls Deceive You With Menstural Pains!! - Redpill / Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. / Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Any Lady Deceive You by tradepunter: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
To my fellow guys hustle and hustle hard.. Let your finances at least have a big determination in the direction of your future..

Most ladies will want to conjure you to settle down on the hope God will increase when married.. But the fact is in everything apply wisdom and God blesses the hands of those who work....

Trust me you don't and will never ever know a woman, the God fearing ones will know God rewards those who seek him diligently so they are not scared. The ones that claim religion but lack faith will eaten up by pressure and fear. Causing them to make irrational decisions.

Am not a counselor but rather giving you a first hand raw account from experience.. Some ladies will pretend to care about your job or the bizness you do, when in actual fact they are doing it to fufill righteousness.

When rough patches come the faith and religious activities some ladies engage will all of a sudden go out the window. They become so canal in their thoughts and actions that you wonder where did all the ministrations and impactation of the Holy Spirit disappear to??.. Which is why you as a man must be spiritually tuned to God because you will never be disappointed when such characters are exhibited.

Well that's all I have to say, but as a man stick to your vision and be honest with any woman on the reality of marriage.. Always ask if she wants to hold on while you honestly drive towards achieving something realistic financial goals or if she wants to move on.

I always thought life was gonna end without my ex but as I engaged God I became very strong in the spirit..i engaged evangelism and soul winning, I prayed for others and never myself... And trust me God rewarded me bountifully with better job, house and a car that am in a greater position than I was while courting..

All I have written is a testimony that shows when you seek first the kingdom of God that every other thing will be added unto you and that God is the builder and we should never force him to get what we want he knows best.. This is so true, what is you own will be your own...

(1) (Reply)

Man Narrates How A Gay Man Wooed Him At A Wedding In Lagos Yesterday / When Bae Sends You Boob Pics, And You Later Realize She Scammed You / Long Sex May Kill You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.