Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter (3408 Views)

How To Know If A Girl Is Sexually Attracted To You, When She Visited For The Fir / Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by chrismorg00101(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2021
I'm 21 years I've dated my boyfriend for 2 years 8 months. He is my first, i visited him to spend Easter with him. I met his dad there and that's my first time of meeting his family. On Saturday, we were making love in his room he locked the door from inside and removed the key from the door. While we were making love, his dad opened the door with a spare key and entered wearing only boxers and was fully erected. I rushed my clothes and covered myself immediately but my boyfriend didn't shake instead he started begging me to allow his dad join us in a party, the dad to join the in begging and I later allowed them. Didn't know what came over me throughout Saturday and Sunday, it was more like a sex carnival they were just taking their turns on me funny enough, I enjoyed his dad more than my boyfriend. His dad gave me 250,000 and my boyfriend gave me 20,000. I came home this morning and I started reflecting on what happened. How could I allow them to use me as a sex slave. It was as if I was jazzed because ordinarily, I would not have allowed it. I feel used and dirty I can't even tell my friends what happened. I'm thinking of punishing my boyfriend by breaking up with my boyfriend or by dating only his dad. His dad is a single dad his mum is late. So it is not as if I'm sleeping with someone's husband it's obvious my boyfriend has no atom of respect for me

Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by Solsix(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2021
Uncle please tell us a story

3 Likes

Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by DaddyRochie1642: 10:57am On Apr 07, 2021
What should I do with this news

3 Likes

Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by Lovelyperson(m): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2021
E choke
Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by MickzyDonald: 11:04am On Apr 07, 2021
After serious digging you are now saying maybe they even jazzed you, Aunty something is clearly wrong with you, if you think breaking up will pain the guy then you are a big fool, he's gonna find and dig another hoe just like you, and thats how the cycle will continue.....
You are a hoe sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by chrismorg00101(m): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2021
Solsix:
Uncle please tell us a story
done

1 Like

Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by Lilpen3758: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2021
Wait?? u people actually believe this crap?
Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by doubleE70: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2021
Lilpen3758:
nah we know it's a lie

we are used to nairalanders and their lies
cheesy

you get na?

2 Likes

Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by shangodele974(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2021
wonda shall never end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by Lilpen3758: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2021
doubleE70:
nah we know it's a lie
we are used to nairalanders and their lies cheesy

you get na?
Lols
Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by aristocratic5(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2021
Tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by FreeSpirited: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2021
Nothing is impossible with vagina People. Don't underestimate their escapade
Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by kingdman: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
she should continue to Bleep both guys...see enjoyment
Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by BENRAZY(m): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
D kind lies I d Read for nairaland this days eh,na only God go save us o angry

1 Like

Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by Clinton911: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
Anty na me get 30k thank you
Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by SeunDobo(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
chrismorg00101:
I'm 21 years I've dated my boyfriend for 2 years 8 months. He is my first, i visited him to spend Easter with him. I met his dad there and that's my first time of meeting his family. On Saturday, we were making love in his room he locked the door from inside and removed the key from the door. While we were making love, his dad opened the door with a spare key and entered wearing only boxers and was fully erected. I rushed my clothes and covered myself immediately but my boyfriend didn't shake instead he started begging me to allow his dad join us in a party, the dad to join the in begging and I later allowed them. Didn't know what came over me throughout Saturday and Sunday, it was more like a sex carnival they were just taking their turns on me funny enough, I enjoyed his dad more than my boyfriend. His dad gave me 250,000 and my boyfriend gave me 20,000. I came home this morning and I started reflecting on what happened. How could I allow them to use me as a sex slave. It was as if I was jazzed because ordinarily, I would not have allowed it. I feel used and dirty I can't even tell my friends what happened. I'm thinking of punishing my boyfriend by breaking up with my boyfriend or by dating only his dad. His dad is a single dad his mum is late. So it is not as if I'm sleeping with someone's husband it's obvious my boyfriend has no atom of respect for me

saka maje
Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by moradeke42109: 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
Anty na me get 30k thank you
Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by Lamasta(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
BENRAZY:
D kind lies I d Read for nairaland this days eh,na only God go save us o angry
Even the grand master of lies them Lie Mohammed will be shocked at the level of lies been posted here recently grin
Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
If this is true (which i seriously doubt)then you were not their sex slave ,they both fuckd u and theb u went home with 270,000naira aunty u were their ho ,their ashawo ,their runs girl if u prefer .stop complaining and enjoy your wages
Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by mu2sa2: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
chrismorg00101(m).
That's OP's moniker - a male.
Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by ValCon888: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
You feel used after collecting 270k.
It's alright.
He has no atom of respect for you because you have no atom of respect for yourself.

A real G can smell a hóe from 10,000kms away.
Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by ashawopikin(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
Lilpen3758:
This particular one na lamba, but e dey happen
Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
Return the money if you think they used jazz on you.
Re: 3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter by Lilpen3758: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
ashawopikin:
This particular one na lamba, but e dey happen
yeah e dey happen sha

(1) (Reply)

10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 / Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos) / Couple Get Married On Husband's Sick Bed In Lagos Hospital (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.