Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria (10138 Views)

FLASHBACK: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria, Says Babangida / Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba / Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by princekevo(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2010
how come IBB has always read my mind? Nigeria is too complex for any young inexperience Nigeria to Govern. . .
Tribalism alone would cripple the government of such person, what Nigeria needs now is someone who has the experience and can tackle the problem of tribalism, before handing over the country to younger politicians . . .
@Kosovo
I don't know how old you might be, but if you are still a youth, i must tell you that you are a disgrace to our generation and your youthful age. If you are here supporting, campaigning for an old criminal, murderer and liar to determine your future as a youth, you are one among those most miserable. Instead of me to sit and watch an old criminal determine my future for the next 8yrs i better start preparing for another civil war.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by phoenixsta: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2010
WOW still can't believe IBB(Ibro) utter these Jargons out his guttar mouth, Sadly enough ppl of the society still wouldn't know what to do for reference purpose how old was he when he became the President of the Nation and and when He planted the seed of evil which Nigerians are still battling to get outta their system?

Silly Human, That qualifies him 2011 is just a function of time and we shall see Nigerians decide.
I rest my case.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by bisiaet: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2010
I dont even know why this man was given audience in the first place. Look at him(IBB) talking how old was him when he became president and beside when he became what was his impact to Nigeria as a whole all the demons that demonised our country today he was the forefather, to be honest I dont like wasting my time much on IBB issue because he is a complete pain in the ass.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by ojimboIV: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2010
bisiaet:

I dont even know why this man was given audience in the first place. Look at him(IBB) talking how old was him when he became president and beside when he became what was his impact to Nigeria as a whole all the demons that demonised our country today he was the forefather, to be honest I dont like wasting my time much on IBB issue because he is a complete pain in the backside.

this is the exactly what i've been asking.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by matiltomd(f): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2010
I never knew Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida was this stupid/daft, Is it me?or did someone else observe that he didn't answer any question sanely?
And to think he once ruled us? Jesus Christ! Any fool can rule this country then, I just pray his wife takes him away real quick, her death is really affecting his memory (whatever is left of it tho),
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Rheinmetal(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2010
Well, I guess he's trying to make a case for the recycling of Nigerian political leaders.

Soon, they will invite our 'heroes past' to "wake up and eat"  tongue
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Kbs12: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2010
Ibb live 9j go way
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by vocalist(f): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2010
IBB MUST BE A FOOL FOREVER, COME WHAT DOES THIS PEOPLE TAKE NIGERIA FOR , THEIR FATHER'S INHERITANCE OR WHAT? DO HE THINK NIGERIA IS MADE FOR HIM ONLY,

I WANT TO TELL ALL OF U DAT GOD HAVE REMEMBER NIGERIANS AND THERE IS NOTHING THAT IBB AND HIS PARTY WILL DO, WHEN GOD OPEN ANY DOOR NO MAN CAN CLOSE IT. GOD HAVE RAISE A MAN OF GOOD FORTUNE AND DAT PERSON IS JONATHAN GOODLUCK
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2010
The games will not end till we stop to play to the net where they will catch and have fun looking good.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by ojimboIV: 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2010
where are the ibb spin doctors?
we need a rationale for this major gaff (if not the goof of the decade).
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Wrex(m): 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2010
IBB is one of the most useless leader i ever encountered in my life.Why would PDP give such an evil genius an opportunity to run in 2011, this is arrant nonsense.This guy must be stopped
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by deb(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2010
IBB fu[i]ck[/i] you BIG TIME!
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by ALAKANNI(m): 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2010
In a normal Country people like Babangida should be behind bars now. The Man no get shame at all. Babangida Again? NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2010
See hatred for only one person . . . . . Na wa oh
But all these hatred and talking about him, is just giving the guy more popularity
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by ndigbo: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2010
It's unforunate that this statement is credited to him. Who does he is?
Like someone rigthly said, at what age did he IBB forcefully took over power in 1985? That retard, telling us that we the young generation can't lead Nigeria on an international interview. May i ask this simple, what has Nigeria and Nigerians achieved from these old thives. Who's only way of leading the people is by decieving and stealing from our coffers. Little wonder they keep recycling themselves at Aso rock. IBB the die is cast let's meet at the polls.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2010
ndigbo:

It's unforunate that this statement is credited to him. Who does he is?
Like someone rigthly said, at what age did he IBB forcefully took over power in 1985? That retard, telling us that we the young generation can't lead Nigeria on an international interview. May i ask this simple, what has Nigeria and Nigerians achieved from these old thives. Who's only way of leading the people is by decieving and stealing from our coffers. Little wonder they keep recycling themselves at Aso rock. IBB the die is cast let's meet at the polls.

But the Youth are what has been making all the aspirations and nonsense possible.
how many old folks have u seen burning homes and fighting for the politicians.
What is the age bracket of their PA and security staffs?
So it is still the Youths against the youths
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Emmacarnegie(m): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2010
MARADONA WE DON NEED U GO 2 HELL lipsrsealed[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by eros(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2010
Seriously IBB should be shot in the head 50 times angry angry angry
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Xeon: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2010
NIgeria was 120 million before 1999 election and sudenly we became 150 million in four years later

what happened?

weather we like it or not IBB  can import tens of millions of people from niger ,chad ,sudan and neibouring countries to vote for him in 2011
like they did four eight years back and the result will be more  nusiants in Nigeria causing troubles like JOS CRISES
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by ndigbo: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2010
Fhemmmy:

But the Youth are what has been making all the aspirations and nonsense possible.
how many old folks have u seen burning homes and fighting for the politicians.
What is the age bracket of their PA and security staffs?
So it is still the Youths against the youths
This is what i tell every young mind around me, we have the keys to stop these nonsense! If only we could stop this violence against which each other, which are also incited by this same old fools. At the same time they call us INEXPERIENCED. We should all say No to this man and any corrupt person. Let's make our votes count!
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by HOTandCOLD(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2010
@youngichou, I didn't use OBAMA AS A HERO. According to the thread IBB himself mentioned OBAMA AS AN EXAMPLE. It would be nice if people took some time to read the whole thread before jumping on other people's comment. If you're not sure, then don't comment on something that can come back to bite your backside.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by gothika: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2010
@ Kosovo, u're just a dumb ass and im sure you have inferiority complex, how d hell can u agree with the evil genius himself.

Its only in Nigeria that you see one of the most hated men in Nigerian history contesting to be president, he will NEVER be President cos i'm suer no one is dumb enough to vote for him.

And anyone who dares vote for him and i mean anyone, youth or adult, JUST KNOW THAT I'VE PLACED A CURSE ON UR HEAD and the thing about my curses is that whatever curse i place on u will come to pass  angry angry angry
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by soyad: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2010
IBB is obviously uneducated , during the 17 years out of power ,he should have gone back to school like Gowon did. The younger generation are more educated and that is why he cannot understand them . If that is the kind of person the north is presenting again , then the north should be banned from contesting for the presidency  for another 20 years, they should all go back to school and allow the the south to stabilise the the country then they can now come in . The world has left the level of alumanjiri stuff .
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by igweuche1: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2010
how come a criminal is cmplaining that young people can not rule nigeria or do he what to bring his own son just like father like son full of killing , stealing. please ibb if you do not have anything to do come and starting washing my boxers
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by bisiaet: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2010
I am not surprise he could not answer a single question sensibly He is the worst millitary man I have ever known a man who was in uniform and has no single truth in him, a millitary man that say good morning everybody look at their watch to be sure. How can he answer questions sensibly when he was not given the opportunity to use his trade mark lies, twisting, bending and maradonic style. And he is coming to say here I am my name is IBB Bleep you very much who cares who you are, anyway may be those who joined hands with him to ruined the future of this country and the future of the youths might care who a hell is IBB. He is coming to run for election let him come we are waiting for you but this time around you will meet your waterloo this time will be different from when you are in uniform. Nonsense
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by bobokelly(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2010
What surprise,  IBB, is coming back again, with all the devastated he caused this county, well that is Nigerians for u , somebody who was suppose to be hiding somewhere is coming out boldly that he wants to contest for president of this country this man is so heartless , so he want to vote and to be voted for , wonderful, he is too forgotten, that, he host an election which was run successful and perfect, the best election we had never had, anyway, no problem , let him contest what happened to MKO, Abiola , will also happened to him, he will also spend the rest of life in the prison, the idiot killed a lot of innocent souls , saying Nigeria government is not for youth God will sure punished his generations 100 times, so it is only the big-fools we have as leaders that did nothing only to embezzle our money , they are the people that can rule this country , the spirit of those who u killed, IBB will not allowed to succeed the power in JESUS name (amen)
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Parnassuss(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2010
Guess whose back, Back again smiley. That said, i don't believe that dude can be serious, no political party would risk fielding him lest they were an obscure bunch, the dude's maximum risk i swear. If he gets a ticket, that free and fair election we've been clamoring for will bite the dust for another decade. So the only thing left to do is for some1 to Kill Kosovo, I'll get Fhemmy meself grin
Fhemmmy:

See hatred for only one person . . . . . Na wa oh
But all these hatred and talking about him, is just giving the guy more popularity
@ Kosovo, please tone done your IBB fervor, it'll get you transferred aggression.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by idifu(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2010
Babangida,obasanjo,atiku,tinubu,Fashola,oyinlola,gbenga daniel and all the politicians who have made this country to be a terrible place for Nigerians to live in   should be killed the Saddam way straight executioner style for all of  their atrocities. These politicians are wicked they dont want this country to be a good place to live in, they are happy  with the way the country is no light, no food, no good roads e.t.c  this is why Babangida has made such  dumb statement that young Nigerians cant rule this country, what is the big deal about ruling dis country? what has age got to do with it?
how old is Barack Obama?  dumb Modafucka .
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by sley4life(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2010
he should go & wash his mouth for altering sh.it
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by otukpo(f): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2010
What positive thing have they, the old ones done for Nigeria?
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Linguist(f): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2010
from all the question asked, he couldnt even answer any correctly and he want to come and rule us again grin.
speaking of the young not allow to rule, have they been given a chance to rule before and they fail? angry, why not give them an opportunity to rule first afterall, nobody knows everything, we all learn and make improvement in one way or the other lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. i pray God wil give us the right leader. Thou am not a politician but i think is high time we the youth wake up and take our rightful position in this country. lipsrsealed
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by redsun(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2010
Concern Nigerians by now should be organizing mass rallies against ibb's quest to bring nigeria completely down on her knees.

The news is more tragic than yaradua's state of incapacitation that concerned nigerians cried out for,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

29 Survivors Rescued From Capsized Boat In Okon / Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation / First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.