Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria (10142 Views)

FLASHBACK: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria, Says Babangida / Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba / Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by idifu(m): 8:48am On Apr 21, 2010
IBB has neva been an intelligent person , i have watched and read lot of his interviews he is just like any other Naija dishonest politician
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by vocalist(f): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2010
PLEASE MY FELLOW N/L help tell MORRIS IWU never to disgrace him self by rigging the 2010 election inorder to favour IBB, COS GOD WILL DEFINITELY REWARD THEM

AND ALSO TELL IBB, DAT ANY THING DAT HE FORGOT IN ASO ROCK TO TELL JONATHAN TO GIVE HIM, COS HE WILL NEVER GET WHAT HE WANT
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by lizton(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2010
Let IBB answer the following questions
1-How much was he able to save since he left NDA as a 2nd Lt. till he ''Stepped aside'' as a salary earner in the army and as a dictator -That forced himself on us with the help of his gun-
2-Who are his parents ? Any serious inheritance ?
3- Where then comes his source of money and riches now ? After his forced rule over us.

This man is a criminal , A 419 ,A murderer,A drug baron, He thinks he is wise and can take Nigerians for a ride ?
How old was he himslf when he forcibly too power with guns ?

Is it not an African adage that our children should do better than us ?

What now makes IBB think Nigerian youths are failure.

Is that what he was expecting when he implemented a lot of unprogressive policies that can hamper the social well bieng of Nigerians as a military head of state ?

So IBB was targetting Nigerian youth of now, then.

Youre a joker, You cant rule Nigeria again, period
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by idifu(m): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2010
Nigeria will cease to exist d day IBB becomes president take it or leave it
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by GeorgeD1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2010
this ibb chap is a clown! angry
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by abrahym(m): 6:58am On Apr 22, 2010
true talk.let face reality please
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by maxdi(m): 7:11am On Apr 22, 2010
What does this man still want for God's sake?!

Anyone who sees him should please help demand answer for these:
*Is there anything you 4get at Aso rock sir?
*with due respect, can you just tell us any new thing you have apart what we knew you for?
*How long more do you want to OR do you think you will leave?
*Do you sir, that nemesis is knocking on your door?
LOL
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by HYBRIDX(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2010
[b]OBJ CAME BACK FOR THE SECOND TIME AND EVEN CONTEMPLATED A THIRD RIDE .LOOK ,WHETHER IBB IS SMART OR NOT DOES NOT DETERMINE A DAMN THING IN . . . . . WAS OBJ SMARTER ?. . . .HAS ANY OF OUR LEADERS(ESPECIALLY HEADS OF STATES /PRESIDENT ) IN RECENT TIMES DISPLAYED INTELLIGENCE.WE ALL SAY THE NORTH ARE NOT CAPABLE AND ARE SO PRIMITIVE AND UNEDUCATED BUT GUESS WHAT DEY HAVE RULED OVER US ALL FOR YEARS ,OVER THE RESOURCES OF NIGERIA AND THE NIGER DELTA OIL SOME INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE DYING OVER ON A DAILY BASIS . . .AND THEY ARE STILL RULING AND WILL CONTINUE TO RULE .I AM NOT FROM THE NORTH . . . . OIL MONEY FROM THE DELTA HAS BEEN USED TO BEAUTIFY ABUJA . . THIS NORTHERNERS ARE LIVING LIKE KINGS . . .NOTHING CAN B DONE ABOUT THAT . . .SAME APPLYS TO OBB

SEE MY PEOPLE . , . . .NOBODY . . I REPEAT NO HUMAN CAN STOP IBB . . . IF HE TRULY IS COMING . . .THEN HE IS COMING FOR GOOD . . .COME TO THINK OF IT ,U ALL ARE QUICK TO CONDEMN IBB. . . .U GUYS NEED TO CHECK OUT THE PROFILE OF THE NORTHERN CANDIDATES FOR THE PRESIDENCY COME 2011 . . . .NONE IS CREDIBLE ,THEY ARE EVEN WORSE OFF THAN IBB . . . THEY ARE ALL LOOTERS . . .AS FOR ME I WILL PLAY ALONG AND RATHER CAST MY VOTE FOR IBB COME RAIN OR SUNSHINE , I SUGGEST U ALL DO SAME .

[/b]

NOT EVEN ANYONE OF YOU CAN STOP IBB SO PLS DROP THE TOPIC AND ENJOY THE RIDE . . . . .

IF ANYBODY DECIDES TO KILL HIMSELF OVER THIS ISSUE . . .WELL U WILL JUST WASTE AWAY AND LIFE GOES ON . .U ALL KNOW NIAJA . . .DONT TRY TO BECOME THE HERPO because U WILL B FORGOTTEN IN LESS THAN 24HRS LOL . . . .IBB FOR LIFE
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Demainman1: 11:09am On Apr 22, 2010
Is it possible that someone poisoned Mr President in order to actualise their own presidential ambition knowing very well that they maybe too old should Mr President complete their 8 years in office come 2015.

Please I nefa call IBB or OBJ names oo!!!. Just a thought.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Johnmosi: 11:11am On Apr 22, 2010
why makes IBB think that power in Nigeria is a revolving thing that he wouldn't just go and rest. I see IBB as a man who does not belive in the future of this county because the youth he's despising today are actually men who have sat down and saw where the old leaders failed and come with solutions only if opportunity is given them. IBB may have the experience but he lacks sufficient ideas that will take this country to it's next level.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by GeorgeD1(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2010
Demain_man:

Is it possible that someone poisoned Mr President in order to actualise their own presidential ambition knowing very well that they maybe too old should Mr President complete their 8 years in office come 2015.

Please I nefa call IBB or OBJ names oo!!!. Just a thought.

this may be another anlge to this sordid story!
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by mytcollins: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2010
After hearing such statements from a supposed leader,I wont be suprised to still see some youths go to the poll to vote for a sruplous person like IBB.He has nothing to offer us.Youths u are in trouble if u cast ur vote for him.More unemployment, No hope for the poor,The rich but not influential will be victimisced,terrorism will be the order of the day.Lets open our eyes Nigerians.Let us prove to him that we are no more Nigerians of 1993.We are more sensitive.It is clear that he has no plans for our economy, youth, education, and corruption.We dont need a prophet to tell us dis things again.

One Love.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Absalom(m): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2010
i do tink IBB is right,very right,but i pray he lose wat does he av 2 offer, 4 making such a statement i tink someone should dial 911.he's a thief
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by Rogo: 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2010
Outdated head like IBB can't rule Nigeria.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by becomricha: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2010
several times northerner beat up the ex president inside various mosque. The opinion of northerner is different from what the nigeria media give them. The north would not agree to be minority , this goes beyoud personal selfishness to What is best for the north and not for a person.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by GeorgeD1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2010
well, maybe we should allow him to enter the race. greed has a way of exacting it's own pound of flesh.

it is time we help him spend some of his ill-gotten wealth! angry
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by SuperT(m): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2010
@George-D,

You are right ooooo.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by dremoritz: 12:07am On Apr 23, 2010
i remember back in the days when mum always bought me meat pies from kings way. we went to ikoyi polo club to chill OUT ON SUNDAYS i was about 5years old then those things were standard you didnt have to be mega rich or better still you needn't be a top government official to enjoy that kind of life. well i remember that was when the great bastardious dribbler of an hausa man called IBB. was in power and funny enough Nigeria has never been the same sap was one of the programs he introduced which crippled the economy the rest i guess is a cliche im pretty sure that illiterate of a man wasn't 60 years old when he ruled and he sure never had any experience in the political scene. to cut my story short IBB YOU NEED TO SHOT BY A SNIPER AND HUNG OUT IN THE DESERT FOR VULTURES TO DEVOUR YOUR REMAINS FOR ME IT WILL BE A PLEASANT SIGHT ONE WHICH I THINK YOU DESERVE FOR ALL THE LIVES YOU HAVE RUINED AND YOU KEEP RUINING MAY ALLAH SUB WANNA TALL-AH JUDGE YOU ACCORDINGLY AMIN.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by bebure(m): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2010
This is just silly. If I were IBB the only thing I'll be running for is my life. How can someone who destroyed a country for 8 years, institutionalised corruption and committed crimes against humanity have the audacity to run for president. In a normal civilised society this guy would either be behind bars, or would be living a sedcluded life where he can't enjoy his ill-gotten wealth. But here, baboon politicians (Gbenga Daniel comes to mind - I wonder what Ayodele Awojobi would think of him now) are busy championing him as the best thing since sliced bread. But we know he isn't the best thing since sliced bread because we've had this dictator before and the only thing he is is the worst thing since a rotten tuna sandwich. God forbid.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by NDBELOVE: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2010
IBB you are a fool forever
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by GeorgeD1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2010
dremoritz:

i remember back in the days when mum always bought me meat pies from kings way. we went to ikoyi polo club to chill OUT ON SUNDAYS i was about 5years old then those things were standard you didnt have to be mega rich or better still you needn't be a top government official to enjoy that kind of life. well i remember that was when the great bastardious dribbler of an hausa man called IBB. was in power and funny enough Nigeria has never been the same sap was one of the programs he introduced which crippled the economy the rest i guess is a cliche im pretty sure that illiterate of a man wasn't 60 years old when he ruled and he sure never had any experience in the political scene. to cut my story short IBB YOU NEED TO SHOT BY A SNIPER AND HUNG OUT IN THE DESERT FOR VULTURES TO DEVOUR YOUR REMAINS FOR ME IT WILL BE A PLEASANT SIGHT ONE WHICH I THINK YOU DESERVE FOR ALL THE LIVES YOU HAVE RUINED AND YOU KEEP RUINING MAY ALLAH SUB WANNA TALL-AH JUDGE YOU ACCORDINGLY AMIN.

you sound so bitter, my brother.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by idifu(m): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2010
George_D Kingsway,and all others is what the guys of these days are missing they neva tasted dat good life, dis is why they are so obsessed with shoprite and co yes just like you i remember when Nigerians didnt have to apply for visa to get to the the united kingdom,Naira was ok, Nigerians were purchasing new cars and not tokunbos, in 1991 me and my friends would go to hire fresh cars to parties ,rocked lotta clubs in Lagos, back then there was no club on the Island, Mainland was where the fun was, there were clubs in surulere,Ikeja e.t.c the entire city of Lagos was fun i miss all of these things and i wen i look back and reflect about the quality of life i was living back then,George_D Nigerians were living like kings in their country and not slaves.it's all Zap.e.d up now, IBB destroyed this country and it saddens my heart he is still living.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by GeorgeD1(m): 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2010
@idifu,
truely this man should be in jail if it was any other country but naija but i think we just have to
approach this issue with an objective mind. being bitter won't do anyone any good.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by SuperT(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2010
This man Ibb could promise bread and later give stone. In 1993, he promised demcracy but gave Nigerians an

Interim Government. We must very careful.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by GeorgeD1(m): 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2010
no mind the man. he just dey waste his time! grin
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by kungfuzi: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2010
like a friend said, he is an "idiotic apapa". after all the debt he has serviced for nigeria on SAP,N2.8 BILLION OIL MONEY MISSING DELE GIWA AND FAMILY
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by kungfuzi: 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2010
PLS,SULTAN[b][/b]S AND EMIRS BEG THE GUY TO LEAVE NIGERIA AND NIGERIAS PROBLEMS, HE HAS GOT NO SOLUTION TO THEM. HE HAS SUCCEEDED IN CREATING A BEAUTIFUL DREAM FOR THE COUNTRY BUT HIMSELF PUT EVERYTHING INTO SCHAMBLE. AFTER SERIES OF INTERNATIONAL DEBT AND INTERNATIONAL DISGRACE; HAVING THE ONLY CREDIBLE ELECTION UNADOPTED. SHAME ON HIM, HIS FAMILY AND HIS GENERATIONS TO COME. "INSHA ALLAH BIKUDRATI LAHI"
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by dremoritz: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2010
you sound so bitter, my brother

I'm living OK. for that i thank my God but what about others who don't even have any means of survival tell me who is supposed to look after them.
these people have never enjoyed being Nigerians whereas we all own the this so called national cake.
i will tell you about a little kid i saw.
this kid was watching cartoon on TV in shack which is supposed to be home come beer joint. now he's watching with focused mind like hes never seen the program before (pinky and the brain) to be precise. this off course makes me think he is enjoying the show. suddenly the power company did what they are good at (taking power not giving) it was half way into the program, now there was a reaction on the kids face which none but i could see. the kid was probably used to these occurrence but i could still see the disappointment on his face. this makes me think there are millions of other kids in that situation. now tell me who is going to be there voice? i have a kid myself though i dare not bring her over to Nigeria for fact that i even with the money you have you still cant buy peace of mind in Nigeria all kudos to our so called big wigs in Nigeria. now MY BROTHER
GEORGE_D IN REPLY TO YOUR STATEMENT THAT'S WHY I'M BITTER IT ALMOST MAKES ME CRY.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by herquleez(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2010
If i may ask the old fool, what has the older generation done for Nigeria? Him especially. I will forever lose hope in this country and its people if this harbinger of evil is allowed to win and rule us.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by GeorgeD1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2010
dremoritz,

i feel you my brother. this country still has a ways to go and people like ibb should be hiding their head in shame for contributing to it's stunted growth.
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by stede(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2010
SuperT:

This man Ibb could promise bread and later give stone. In 1993, he promised demcracy but gave Nigerians an

Interim Government. We must very careful.
sad
Re: Ibb: Younger Generation Can’t Rule Nigeria by GeorgeD1(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2010
nigeria is only 'jagaja' in the minds of those who think that way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit / Rochas Appoints Shirley Igwe As Principal Protocol Officer / Expatriate Kidnapped In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.