Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Prepare Your Family For Rapture - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prepare Your Family For Rapture (10081 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ] / Preparing For Rapture, Part 12; Crisis In Heaven (god's Emergency Plan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by Rolly22(m): 8:16am On May 19, 2019
You go wait till you Die and your Generation will continue. This is the oldest scam in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by Nobody: 8:32am On May 19, 2019
annyplenty:
PREPARE YOUR FAMILY FOR RAPTURE

Shalom.

JESUScoming

Maybe, but until then: LET'S MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE through science & advancing technological innovation.

Cos, without those TWO.....we are f**ked

2 Likes

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by vuc1(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2019
TomHagen:
You and this your rapture.
Na only you God dey talk to?

It's not only him. I use to wonder Christians saying Jesus is coming soon and the soon never comes.Last night I had a disturbing dream, I was in a place that looks like cemetery and I saw dead bodies lying beside their graves waiting to be laid down below it was terrific and I wondered what I was doing there. All of a sudden I saw something like a flash of white shiny light in the eyes of one of the dead persons and and suddenly something came out and zoomed up the sky.I was shocked I was made to understand that it was rapture. Then I keep wondering why it was one person out of the numerous people I saw.Then when I woke up i was pondering on that.Could it be that one's rapture takes place after they die? Could it be that their Jesus has come?The answer is yes. Think about it.
Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by Orpe7(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2019
Prepare your family
However if you did before then, na ur rapture be that
Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by poojapelu: 10:59am On May 19, 2019
Very good post. in fact, I was searching this only over the internet and now I got the solution from your post.
Thanks for sharing such a good article. https://www.howtopit.com Indian Recipe in Hindi
Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by b58Ighovavwer: 11:29am On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by asunaobi(m): 11:32am On May 19, 2019
TomHagen:
You and this your rapture.
Na only you God dey talk to?

My brother my whole body weak me o o
I blame Nigerian leaders for putting Nigerians under hyper depression and hopelessness.

1 Like

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by Olajah81: 12:12pm On May 19, 2019
Ur brain is satanic
Ur village pple have dial ur line
Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by DavidEsq(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2019
annyplenty:

It is not only me, sir.
So when u depart to the great beyond, the earth is left for who? Flexing Peepz or who?
Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by DavidEsq(m): 12:20pm On May 19, 2019
annyplenty:

It does me no harm to believe. On the other hand, I will lose everything if I disbelieve and it comes out real.

Think about that logic.
So u believe because u fear it might come true. Then u aren't certain of ur belief. There is no logic here. Its purely an absence of certainty
Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by DavidEsq(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2019
vuc1:

It's not only him. I use to wonder Christians saying Jesus is coming soon and the soon never comes.Last night I had a disturbing dream, I was in a place that looks like cemetery and I saw dead bodies lying beside their graves waiting to be laid down below it was terrific and I wondered what I was doing there. All of a sudden I saw something like a flash of white shiny light in the eyes of one of the dead persons and and suddenly something came out and zoomed up the sky.I was shocked I was made to understand that it was rapture. Then I keep wondering why it was one person out of the numerous people I saw.Then when I woke up i was pondering on that.Could it be that one's rapture takes place after they die? Could it be that their Jesus has come?The answer is yes. Think about it.
Could u kindly go back to sleep, sir?
Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by ensamy(m): 12:32pm On May 19, 2019
We dey wait hmmmm

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by Promzyunique(m): 2:51pm On May 19, 2019
TVSA:
cheesy when will people realize that this rapture thing is a scam?

The day e go clear for your eyes
Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by ba0Enohorb6b: 4:41pm On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by Edyice: 4:48pm On May 19, 2019
Yes Jesus is coming but nobody knows when ...ok

He can't disclose this to you or to anyone not even the angels grin cheesy
Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by Pascal181: 5:19pm On May 19, 2019
Martinez39:
If someone said he is coming soon and for over 2010+ years he hasn't showed up, what makes one think he is going to come?

Even Jesus thought some of his followers would still be alive to witness his second coming. Peter, according to the bible, shared the same belief but quickly changed to "god is patient and he is not willing that anyone should perish." grin lwkmd.
people of Noa's time said thesame thing till d flood came nd consume them. Please repent

1 Like

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by Martinez39(m): 5:21pm On May 19, 2019
Pascal181:

people of Noa's time said thesame thing till d flood came nd consume them. Please repent
grin

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by Andrez123(m): 6:27pm On May 19, 2019
annyplenty:
On Thursday, 26th January, 2018, in the early morning, Nigerian time, God gave me a message in a dream which centers on calling Believers to prepare their families for rapture.

This message is a follow-up to a message God had given me some months earlier in which I was told by Voice that it was possible for a whole family to make the rapture.

To this regard, I will make a brief reference to two families who ever faced a situation similar to rapture in the bible. They are the families of Noah and Lot. Noah prepared his whole family to escape the impending destruction of the world at that time. All of them prepared, entered the ark and escaped the destruction through flood that came up the earth at that time.

Genesis 7:7
7 And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons’ wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.

Lot probably did not prepare his family to escape the destruction to come upon Sodom and Gomorrah at his time and consequently some members of his family were lost to the destruction through fire of Sodom and Gomorrah. A detailed teaching that suggests that Lot did not prepare his family in a godly way is coming up. You can book a copy.

Genesis 19:14, 26
14 And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.
26 But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

God’s expectation is that every believer should prepare his family and household in a godly way at this time of the end.

Genesis 18:17-19
17 And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;

18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?

19 For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

In the scripture above, the Lord said He would not hide anything from Abraham, not just because Abraham would be great but because Abraham would teach his family (wife and children) and his household (everyone living under his roof) the way of the Lord. This is the will of God for every believer at this time as we await the return of the Lord, Jesus Christ, at rapture.

If you prepared yourself and your family, then your whole family shall escape like Noah and his family/household escaped, but if you failed to prepare them, then you shall fulfill the scriptures in Ezekiel 3:19, Mathew 24:40.

Jesus, indeed, is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, righteousness and holiness.

Shalom.

JESUScoming
False Prophet!
Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by vuc1(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2019
DavidEsq:
Could u kindly go back to sleep, sir?
Ignore the messenger but take the message seriously.
Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by Elliot2(m): 7:38pm On May 19, 2019
annyplenty:
On Thursday, 26th January, 2018, in the early morning, Nigerian time, God gave me a message in a dream which centers on calling Believers to prepare their families for rapture.

This message is a follow-up to a message God had given me some months earlier in which I was told by Voice that it was possible for a whole family to make the rapture.

To this regard, I will make a brief reference to two families who ever faced a situation similar to rapture in the bible. They are the families of Noah and Lot. Noah prepared his whole family to escape the impending destruction of the world at that time. All of them prepared, entered the ark and escaped the destruction through flood that came up the earth at that time.

Genesis 7:7
7 And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons’ wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.

Lot probably did not prepare his family to escape the destruction to come upon Sodom and Gomorrah at his time and consequently some members of his family were lost to the destruction through fire of Sodom and Gomorrah. A detailed teaching that suggests that Lot did not prepare his family in a godly way is coming up. You can book a copy.

Genesis 19:14, 26
14 And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.
26 But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

God’s expectation is that every believer should prepare his family and household in a godly way at this time of the end.

Genesis 18:17-19
17 And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;

18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?

19 For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

In the scripture above, the Lord said He would not hide anything from Abraham, not just because Abraham would be great but because Abraham would teach his family (wife and children) and his household (everyone living under his roof) the way of the Lord. This is the will of God for every believer at this time as we await the return of the Lord, Jesus Christ, at rapture.

If you prepared yourself and your family, then your whole family shall escape like Noah and his family/household escaped, but if you failed to prepare them, then you shall fulfill the scriptures in Ezekiel 3:19, Mathew 24:40.

Jesus, indeed, is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, righteousness and holiness.

Shalom.

JESUScoming
May God bless you. I have been given this same message trice, in fact the last one was just yesterday. Rapture is a real event! It is happening already. Sadly,I will not make it until after the great tribulation. #repent guys.
Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 19, 2019
Elliot2:
May God bless you. I have been given this same message trice, in fact the last one was just yesterday. Rapture is a real event! It is happening already. Sadly,I will not make it until after the great tribulation. #repent guys.
rapture is not taking place gradually but will take place suddenly in which all believers of Jesus Christ all over the world will be taken up to be with Jesus forever.

1 Like

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by annyplenty(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2019
Ochiawutonnanna:

What is rapture

See this teaching in the link belwo

https://www.nairaland.com/2428501/end-time-study-what-rapture
Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by annyplenty(m): 5:59am On May 21, 2019
Edyice:
Yes Jesus is coming but nobody knows when ...ok

He can't disclose this to you or to anyone not even the angels grin cheesy

It is like an impromptu tests. You have to be ready at all times.

1 Like

Re: Prepare Your Family For Rapture by annyplenty(m): 6:01am On May 21, 2019
Rolly22:
You go wait till you Die and your Generation will continue. This is the oldest scam in the world.

It will surely happen. He will come and all naysayers can not gainsay anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thirty Questions For Teachers Of Eternal Torment / I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria / Should I Force My Daughter To Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.