Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) (52423 Views)

Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
judgedredd22:

They obviously cannot identify the flag they wanted to burn. maybe they thought that was the pakistani flag it is also green/white! grin grin grin grin
u actually right grin
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/276088-kabul-protesters-burn-nigerian-instead-of-pakistan-s-flag

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Mejor79(m): 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
In solidarity with Zakzaky. Who is still been held by Nigerian govt unjustly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Yeeyo: 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
If they like let them burn Nigerian embassy who care
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by OyinO: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Why?

Foolish and Blind Nigerian youths don't understand this simple Ritual. They are depicting the Death/End of Nigeria and the Birth/Beginning of an Islamic Nigeria.
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Holahtunez(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
nero2face:
burn the Mother fucking flag... Burn Buhari join... We no care
if buhari was ur dad..would u av wished him death?
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by profbayo: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bonapart:
That's not Nigeria flag. The flag resemble the one wey Sergio Ramos take tie waste that time.

Two sh!t hole countries
Anducian flag.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Okeikpu(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by IamPatriotic(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
OyinO:

Foolish and Blind Nigerian youths don't understand this simple Ritual. They are depicting the Death/End of Nigeria and the Birth/Beginning of an Islamic Nigeria.

What kind of mumu be this one, what's your evidence based on precedence?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
iheartellah:
Check out what I just saw on twitter.

Tahir Qadiry
@tahirqadiry

Ex-Award-Winning BBC Correspondent, Documentary Maker shared this on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/tahirqadiry/status/959016465222512640
Wetin concern us wey green and white material plenty for market. It means nothing compared to what the herdsmen àre currently doing.
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by WrathOfHadez(m): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Shayneward1:
They are protesting Nigeria's support for Pakistan as a dual capital of a Isreal,

A poor decision by Buhari who should have remained neutral on the case.
Pakistan? @ the emboldened. Pakistan is no where near Israel. They are Neighbors with India
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
That is not a nigeria flag moreover we have lots of countries with the same flag color
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hmmm Flag of Shitwhole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by pinkygurl(f): 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
eTECTIVe:
. Dey wouldn't bother burning it if dey knew d owners and our condition.. There are a whole lot of people who would help dem burn d flag here if it would change our predicament
grin grin grin grin
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by godofuck231: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
U
Bayajidda1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The flag has lost relevance and it's place in the international community.

Do the needful ASAP and butcher the shiit-hole

Abokkis can quote, who cares?
sounds gay, ass f#cking laws
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Mine flies proudly at my site cool

You call this fly?

Wey be like saggy breasts.

Rubbish.
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Fitbillionairep: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
These people no sabi say we no send? I once had a white idiot call me a nigger and was surprised that I wasn't bothered. When I called the white idiot a pig, he nearly died grin grin. Dude we are Nigerians we done see am tire. WTF is a flag. My Igbo friends will even supply u more flags at a cheaper rate to burn.
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
ShyCypher:

You call this fly?

Wey be like saggy breasts.

Rubbish.

Yes, I call it fly. Just as much as the USA flag at my house here in California is grin
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by aleeyus(m): 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Listen very carefully if you have not travelled out of this country. Nigeria is a very powerful and popular country in the world whether for good or bad. Just tell anyone you are Nigerian and see the way they will be curious about you. The last time I traveled to Frankfurt for business you have got to see the way "plain clothed" security men were trialing me.
I'm tellin u
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Bonapart(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
turner3:

Waste......Waist. .. tongue tongue
lol
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by aleeyus(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
These people no sabi say we no send? I once had a white idiot call me a nigger and was surprised that I wasn't bothered. When I called the white idiot a pig, he nearly died grin grin. Dude we are Nigerians we done see am tire. WTF is a flag. My Igbo friends will even supply u more flags at a cheaper rate to burn.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by aleeyus(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Emyogalanya: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Pennywise:
If I was in the neighbourhood I wont be looking to find out why. These are all murderous and suicidal lot, nothing to gain whatsoever by paying them any attention grin grin
. JUST SEND PYTHON DANCE 3 TO THEM AT ONCE
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by bawajghai(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
ogaJona:
why will they burn a Nigerian flag, they think we are USA or are they mad?
they think it is PAKISTANI flag
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by DozieInc(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Wetin relate Nigeria and Pakistan
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by bawajghai(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
They are doing it out of ignorance they think it is pakistanis
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by isaaci: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
burning the flag was a waste of energy n time cos d flag have no value. u will b welcome if u can com n burn cows n my nigerian president so dat our country will b in peace
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by ubox: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Mine flies proudly at my site cool
Beautiful
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by NasNation(m): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
wetin concern me,who flag epp
Dats exactly why they are doing it,because we are not the flag nation right... So it doesn't matter what they do to our national symbol.
Let dem try it on the US flag and see what happens afterwards

1 Like

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by jrusky(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
albacete:
It ain't burning, do you guys need lighter?

On the other hand, these guys are not knowledgeable enough to identify what flag was meant to be burnt. Nowhere in the article was Nigeria mentioned.

Do they have brain? Hell No. Can't you see the way their brothers reason here in Nigeria? When they are asked to go to school to understand colour differences they wont instead they will go and study Arabic or Islamic that has got nothing to do with humanity and human well being than anger, revenge and bloodbath.

Nonsense idiots they can't even recognized ordinary flag of which country they are holding and set ablaze because I don't know what Nigeria flag has in common with Pakistan.
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bayajidda1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The flag has lost relevance and it's place in the international community.

Do the needful ASAP and butcher the shiit-hole

Abokkis can quote, who cares?
Stop being unnecessarily silly . There are worst cases of violence recorded in the bible against unbelievers . Maybe you should also bring out the context in which the above verses you quote finds expression in
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by uvalued(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
nero2face:
burn the Mother fucking flag... Burn Buhari join... We no care

Buhari u see your life...daura for buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) / Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives / Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.