Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) (52637 Views)

Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by princesoso: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
at all davido says fire fire burn them. Why not add buhari face self. Who flag eep
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by whirlwind7(m): 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Shayneward1:
They are protesting Nigeria's support for Pakistan as a dual capital of a Isreal,

A poor decision by Buhari who should have remained neutral on the case.

There are some comments here that don't make much sense. However, yours carry the cake for being downright senseless.
The only statement here I can relate with is that about Buhari remaining neutral.
Are you confusing Palestine for Pakistan, or what?

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Cadec007(m): 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Shayneward1:
They are protesting Nigeria's support for Pakistan as a dual capital of a Isreal,

so in ur mind u want us to think u are current well bad news!! Pakistan is not even near israel let alone becoming a dual capital....... Pakistan is a country in asia which seceded from india

and point of correction the controversial dual capital of israel are Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by sixtus3606(m): 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
obailala:
Hahaha... Must be that the mumus dont even know the flag of their so called enemies.

exactly!
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nigeria i hail thee
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Cadec007(m): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
whirlwind7:

There are some comments here that don't make much sense. However, yours carry the cake for being downright senseless.
The only statement here I can relate with is that about Buhari remaining neutral.
Are you confusing Palestine for Pakistan, or what?

I wondered the same thing lol
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
these Pakis are really crazy! well...Nigerians who are obssesed with "studying Abroad" should stay away from pakistan. they have been warned.
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
NasNation:

Dats exactly why they are doing it,because we are not the flag nation right... So it doesn't matter what they do to our national symbol.
Let dem try it on the US flag and see what happens afterwards
we ain't super power,so what do u expect me to do if our president and ambassadors aren't concerned with the killings of its citizens in and outa d kwantri.
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Teeboi56: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bayajidda1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The flag has lost relevance and it's place in the international community.

Do the needful ASAP and butcher the shiit-hole

Abokkis can quote, who cares?
Where do u see dis inside Quran abeg comot for here joo
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by gbishman: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
sho, watin concern Nigeria concern Pakistan, this guys are not ok
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by iheartellah(m): 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
But U.S flags have been burnt thousands of times, so this isn't the first time a country's flag is being burnt
NasNation:

Dats exactly why they are doing it,because we are not the flag nation right... So it doesn't matter what they do to our national symbol.
Let dem try it on the US flag and see what happens afterwards

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Solorrman(m): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
otijah:
That's the disadvantages of employing a old illiterate, gworo chewing Bastard Cow as a president
Atleast he only eats goro,not as ur father that use ogogoro in mama abigail restaurant. Buhari was born a legitimate son not as u who's father never marry till about 10 fuccking bkos its ur way of unreligious way as i have seen old woman and a man getting married in so many occation. The marriage of ur family is considered void bkos alcohol was use and that means u are a super bastard,u must entittled to that bkos even ur father and his father are also bastard bkos most of u just get together for a long time in thesame appartment with a woman that are not legally married to u,that its education,that u are wise,that u follow western world,that its human right. Even if u reply me i wont even open the invox talkless of reading it sorry
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Solorrman(m): 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
ShyCypher:

Of what use is the flag to us in the first place?

I have never seen a Nigerian flag flutter in high wind. Always dull.

Burn it jare & may thunder fire Buhari while its burnin'.

Nonsense.
God is not ur friend or rather gudluck that he will fire buhari with thunder leaving ur dad that alway dring ogogoro in mama ebuka restaurant. Reply me if u want but i assure u that i never read replies since 2012 on nairaland
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Alamyn90(m): 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dats not Nigerian flag
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
And so what? How can that useless flag reduce Buhari's government high cost of fuel prices and living?

We are even looking Nigeria flag to burn here in Biafraland.
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:39am On Feb 03, 2018
Eh chinekeme how they burn our Nigerian flag? Chei they are useless. This is not good at all ooooo. Burning our Nigerian flag? they are nonsense. angry sad embarassed cry
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:05am On Feb 03, 2018
MY GIVEFUCKOMETER IS STILL AT ZERO.
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by yhormite: 7:40am On Feb 03, 2018
let the Fg auction this country in the international market and share the money to all of us
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by MightyVicky(m): 8:07am On Feb 03, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Listen very carefully if you have not travelled out of this country. Nigeria is a very powerful and popular country in the world whether for good or bad. Just tell anyone you are Nigerian and see the way they will be curious about you. The last time I traveled to Frankfurt for business you have got to see the way "plain clothed" security men were trialing me.
Chai! Chai!! Diaris God Oooo
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2018
Shayneward1:

Hmmmm Pakistan or Palestine? Which do u mean?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Tunks2017(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2018

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by basic23111: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2018
I sow some comments and I pity this pole, u are indirectly calling for war and u will be d one to suffer when d war start. Stop hate speech before is too late
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
thunderbabs:

Dey find answer upandan u hear shocked
Mk u no go get ur pvc.

Be asking queshan dt cannor epp u. undecided
abeg no vex for me..I just need ask.
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Chukazu: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2018
How many times are we going to see this new undecided
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by LuisHawkins: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2019
this is not good and chiltanpure burn a country flag is not gonna change anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed / Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) / Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.